BenQ Adds GL2460 24-Inch Full HD Monitor

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    BenQ released a new TN Full HD monitor for the masses, the GL2460. Adopting the Flicker-Free technology for reducing eye fatigue in long hours of work, this new 24-inch TN LED-backlight monitor suppor...

BenQ Adds GL2460 24-Inch Full HD Monitor

2. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    Could be the one i'll get. And hand down my old CRT to my youngest.

3. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Really, you don't want to. This world has enough crap ~24" 1080p TN panel displays.

4. snorge

snorge Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970 SLI
    TNs look a lot better than they used to and if he is really still using a CRT it will be far easier on his eyes.

5. chilly willy

chilly willy Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    BenQ makes better monitors for like 10 more USD. I got a BenQ EW2740L and it is ****ing fantastic! love it. and no **** colors or viewing angles and epic response time still.

No use for tn panels these days unless you are just trying to fill cubicles in some call center or something for cheap. Or I guess if you feel like tn would be a worthwhile tradeoff for something like 120/144hz without spending 1000 bucks.

I even swapped out a bunch of 19 inch acer tn panels from 2006 for some bargain bin ips monitors of the same size(spent 45ish for 10 of them) for some surveilance stations and have heard nothing but props to that decision the people that have to look at them are more comfortable because they can chill in their chair and still see **** on the screen with the old tn panels they had to look straight on to see anything. now they can walk around even and get some blood moving and still see fine. And one of my guys says he doesn't even get migraines towards the end of the week any more. worth it in my book.