Fine Utilise Power of RadeonPRO Software & SweetFX

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by OnnA, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Ok Please Now Make your Ouw Thread and Name it As Radeon Registry Tweak !
    So we/ and anybody else can participate in Creating this New Tool !
    And Make 3 posts under as reserved :infinity:
    And copy paste what you need :)

2. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    You prefer Radeon Registry Tweak over AMD Registry Editor? :D
    I'll make the thread.

3. nav-jack

nav-jack Master Guru

GPU:
    980 ti 1520/2000
    i love all these tweaks. but MAN i need to be TWEAKING (on meth) to take in all this information you are typing up. its insanity. i already do some tweaks to my drivers but i just cant keep up. i'm glad this new AMD Registry Editor thing exists. but does radeonpro override some of the settings per-profile? can someone just make a nice shiny easy to read and use program?

4. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Now in Ver. 06 we corrected some errors in Help :)
    Should be more informative now.
    And that Tweak only have 1 week !
    And we don't stop :nerd:

In the future (if theoneofgod add it ;-) will be more like RP
    But it all takes Time, now i have to get in touch with Radeon AMD so they shed some light what we can do and how :)

5. nav-jack

nav-jack Master Guru

GPU:
    980 ti 1520/2000
    biggest hug i can give is to you my friend

6. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    THX Bro i'm happy it works with you'r GPU as well !
    Great Score in 3Dmark BTW :)
    300 pts. better with that tweak . Uff Great :chainsaw2:

Try now DX12 Ashes Of Singularity Beta :banana:

7. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Hello Dear Tweakers :)

Please try this:

"KD_TilingMode"=dword:00000001 (turn it ON)

8. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Second Iteration of Special Edition Drivers Incoming from AMD

As I told You Guys Before :banana:

Second Iteration of Special Edition Drivers Incoming from AMD in November – Will Include Significant Updates to Catalyst

Just under a year ago, AMD released its phenomenal ‘special edition’ Omega Drivers which introduced a plethora of new features as well as bug fixes. Just today, we have received confirmation (Via HWBattle.com) that AMD is indeed working on a brand new set of special edition drivers and will be releasing them around the same timeframe as well – that is to say, November.

AMD preparing another iteration of Special Edition drivers – landing in Novmeber

This year’s ‘special edition’ drivers are expected to launch at the same time as last year, according to the report. Which means that we are probably looking at AMD making this a regular thing with significant improvements to the catalyst driver build, delivered yearly. Although it does beg the question whether AMD would specifically delay significant updates just to cash in on the PR resulting from a yearly event. While we do not yet have details on what exactly the update will deliver this time, we do have previous year’s iteration to form a benchmark.

Omega Drivers 2014 had a very wide variety of new features, from support 4K Virtual Super Resolution, to 5K Support, to Multi Monitor and FreeSync updates. The driver also included updates for Tress FX 3.0, HSA 1.0, CUDA 2.0 and CodeXL 1.6 as well as Mantle. It is worth noting that the primary purpose of the drivers was to eliminate the disparity (that existed at the time) between GeForce and Catalyst drivers. Since there is pretty much no disparity between the GeForce and Catlayst drivers currently, it’s pretty difficult to ascertain just what AMD will be introducing this time around; and since the driver is being specifically packaged as a ‘special edition’ driver, I have to assume that it’s worth the hype.

The official agenda for the last special edition update was quality improvements, performance improvements and new features. Assuming the new special edition drivers are similar to the Omega drivers released in 2014 (in terms of agenda) the only thing that really comes to mind (caution: speculation) is improvements and features based on DX12. The new API is pretty much the next frontier when it comes to drivers. The rules of the games are changing and whoever wins this one will get an edge for the next few years. Since titles with DX12 support are pretty few and most of it is uncharted territory, this is the perfect point in time to optimize drivers.

This is sheer speculation here but AMD could also have managed to clean up the code a bit further – something they have been very successful at for the past year. For those interested, here is our exclusive interview with Sasa Marinkovic, the man leading the team behind the special edition drivers. Needless to say, these drivers will be a mus have for people with Radeons and even APUs.

Do keep in mind that ‘Omega’ was the codename of the previous year’s special edition drivers, so this year will probably have a different naming scheme – which could be just about anything. All we know at this point is that the new special edition drivers from AMD will be landing next month in November, bringing improvements for both GPUs and APUs across the board– so stay tuned.

9. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    dont forget to link sources, that was a pain in the ass to find.

Wccftech

/second-special-edition-drivers-amd-november-catalyst/

10. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Yeah, right but link is trunkated :3eyes:
    So no links for News like this, propably Hillbert wrote this also :)

11. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
  12. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Might & Magic: Heroes VII -> Game & Editor RMG Optimistaions + Tweaks !

Is up -> its in Game Tweak Post :D

13. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    The Technomancer New Trailer is Up!

The Technomancer New Trailer is Up!

New Technomancer Trailer

Some of Combat Mechanics Detailed ->

Focus Home Interactive and Spiders have detailed the combat mechanics of their upcoming RPG, The Technomancer. As the press release reads, The Technomancer will feature three dynamic and exciting combat styles.

These combat styles are:

# Staff: Highly mobile long-ranged melee to hit multiple targets.
    # Rogue with knife and gun: Agile, mobile, with dodges, rolls, and effective CC with the gun.
    # Protection with mace and shield: Parry, block, and beat them to death with powerful attacks!

Each of the combat styles can be imbued with electrical Technomancer powers, buffing their damage, as well as Zachariah being able to directly use his skills in battle, electrocuting, knocking out in stealth, and pounding back his foes on the Red Planet.

Focus Home Interactive has also released a new trailer for The Technomancer, in which we get to see Zachariah fighting and exploring throughout the markets and shanties of Noctis, one of the major cities in The Technomancer, where over a hundred years of separation from Earth, new cultures, clans, and super-powers formed throughout Mars, causing clashes and in-fighting across the red planet.

The game also promises to feature a deep, modular crafting system changing the visible and active qualities of clothing and weapons from scrap you find on Mars.

Moreover, an ability tree will be present via which players can unlock and upgrade melee combat skills, improve the games’ three combat styles, and also their technomancer abilities as they level up and gain XP.

14. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    All Tribes & Earthsiege Games Are Now Available For Free

Hi-Rez Studios is offering for free the following games:

1 Earthsiege
    2 Earthsiege 2
    3 Starsiege:Tribes
    4 Tribes 2
    5 Tribes: Aerial Assault
    6 Tribes Vengeance
    7 Tribes Ascend

Here link for DRM Free Versions

-> http://www.tribesuniverse.com/

15. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV

16. AMcieK

AMcieK Member

GPU:
    XFX R9 290 DD
    Sory guys have a question why i cant rec replay from raptr when i have radeon pro started . some time ago i can use two programs now its problem and raptr dont start in game.
    I change some settings from first page .

17. nav-jack

nav-jack Master Guru

GPU:
    980 ti 1520/2000
    go to task manager and close radeonpro64.exe

18. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    or disable api hooking in RP...

19. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Or use it in Admin Mode -> see what helps

20. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    OMG You all must see This:

YouTube’s member ’emboar9889***8242; has shared a video, showing new gameplay footage featuring Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Boba Fett, Princess Leia and Han Solo.

YouTube’s member ‘SideStrafe’ shared another video showcasing the planets that will be featured in the game.

My YT Playlist

In addition, DICE and Electronic Arts have released a new trailer, You can read – and view more videos – about the planets on the official website. Enjoy!

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/planets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.