Batman: Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jul 2, 2015.

1. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    The photo editor is great

[​IMG]

3. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Performance is not smooth on high details, you still need to switch environment details to low and other stuff. Best keep everything to the minimum where you still can enjoy the game.

Slowdowns seem to happen from streaming island details, thats all. Not even an SSD seems to help.

4. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    After restarting Steam several times mine all showed up. Apologies for losing my **** there momentarily!

5. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    It's alright. xD

This was just announced on Steam:

6. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    Strange, i have the season pass but i don't have access to all the DLC?

7. sephking

sephking Guest

GPU:
    2x EVGA 980ti Classified
    Patch has helped a lot for me. Much smoother on a single 970. Now Nvidia just need to pull their finger out and re-enable SLI.

8. stryfe2010

stryfe2010 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3060 12GB
    I know I have a lower end system and being on disability I can't fit a new build in the budget but I waited to play the game until Sep interm patch and was able to play pretty smoothly with lower settings except for an ocassional stuttering in the batmobile. I'm just hoping the intial load time is improved and that they didn't break anything with the new patch. Let's hope some new drivers are released soon.

9. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    General consenses is that this patch has done nothing, most reports of improved performance are mostly likely placebo and anyone claiming improved performance is yet to actually post any pre and post patch results screenshots, while there are plenty of pre and post results posted in regards to those claiming zero to worse performance.

These two threads over at gaf:
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1068628&page=203

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1129155&page=7

So, WB mearly added a massive DLC update and did next to nothing to improve performance. Still no sli/xfire, so clearly they werent to interested in working with partners to provide the best experience for gamers as possible.

Ill be avoiding any games from Rocksteady the associated outsourced port team going forward. And before anyone goes on the whole apologist nonsense in defence of RS:
    https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/PC-Update-June-27th/m-p/581703#U581703

GG WB, gg..

10. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Nobody needs 5+ months to do a proper SLI template and if they do you know they've pretty much given up.

11. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    but it should run better if you have 12Gig ram and you restart it regularly.

Lol, this is a joke, i got it free with my card but have never played it due to the junk performance reported, so was waiting for the 'fixes'( gaming at 3440x1440 ), and giving out games which were all in the $1 tier on humble bundle as compensation( to gamers who most likely have them already ) is another joke.

Sigh, this whole debacle......i wouldnt mind i love AA and AC. Will be avoiding any future crappy WB/Rocksteady games in future and gfx cards with those games( usually cheaper without the keys anyway ).

At least its good advertisement for their DLC

12. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Still runs like ass, whilst looking like ass and it still has no ability to support dual gpu's. What did they actually fix?

13. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    The games theyre giving existing owners are also a special offer if you buy the game now lol

14. nexxusting

nexxusting Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 SC /w EK-FCGTX980
    Everytime I see your profile pic in the corner of my left eye I think it's Baird from Gears.

I uhh, just thought I'd share that.

15. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    So... it seems after what, 4-5 months of waiting for the game to be "fixed and re-released" nothing has actually been fixed:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/208650/?snr=1_4_4__122
    (see the customer reviews there)

Many people reporting the game actually runs worse now than it did.

It also seems those who bought the season pass on original launch are screwed and can't access all (if actually any) DLC. Apparently the season pass has been "fixed and re-released" too.

I really liked Asylum and City and was going to get Knight once it was fixed. Now I'm pretty sure I never will, even if it would one day actually be fixed and available for a dollar.

If at all possible I actually won't buy any WB published game just for the principle of the thing.

EDIT: forgot to mention that, seemingly on WB's demand, all user reviews on Steam written prior to this "re-release" are now tagged as Early Access/pre-release reviews!
    Is it just me or is this borderline criminal already? FFS!

Yeah. No. No more WB games for me. I just hope developers like Rocksteady find other publishers to work with.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015

16. Angantyr

Angantyr Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Super X
    I'll be honest, the entirety of this majestic train wreck has been more entertaining then the game could probably ever be.

17. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    So now we have the DLC, when do we get the actual fixes? >_>

Reached the batmobile section on a new game and the performance IS EXACTLY THE SAME. Frame drops. Hitching galore. What did I just download aside from more in game content?

What an utter joke. Speaking of jokes I found this on that GAF thread

18. stryfe2010

stryfe2010 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3060 12GB
    Lets see 1st I had a 2.3gb download next a 116.2mb now another 8.5gb. I thought the patch was the 2.3gb and the dlc was the 8.5gb but I have no clue what the 116.2mb was about.

19. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    i think they mentioned something about the game needing 12gb of ram to run smoothly

for after today's update the game is going great but still sucks that SLi is not fixed yet

20. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super