Yes, I am still alive LOL

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by General Lee, Sep 3, 2015.

1. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Guest

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    i dont no lee but u migt be my good friend of quak live?? (lee we are in clan KING). if u are him i am glad u are alive an i will be back on soon i am take a brake from quake for a bit to got my senses in order :D (an to look at a chinese cartons).

if u are not my lee i am glad u are alive to (of corse) as we are all

2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Welcome back, and hope you enjoyed your birthday.

This should be interesting.

3. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Happy Birthday, Glad you are still alive and not in jail.

4. demented brave

demented brave Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4090
    What a coincidence, I am still alive too.

5. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I am technically dead.

6. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    General Lee would never eat his horse...

I would though :banana:

Good to see/here from you GL, your not far from me.

7. MaXThReAT

MaXThReAT Master Guru

GPU:
    2070-SOC 2Ghz
    Happy Birthday General....Remember that one time you got shot....ahhh good times.

8. General Lee

General Lee High-tech Redneck

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 650tiBOOST 2GB
    Ugh, don't remind me. You're making my scar itch. That idiot ended up losing his job, and later got busted with meth. Something tells me they should have known something was wrong with the guy when he started showing up to work with teeth rotting out of his head.

On a more positive note, I have decided to have my birthday roll over like a cell phone plan. That's right, everyday is my birthday now. No more paying cut-rate hookers for this guy. Now, if I could just find one around here that I actually touch while hammered without feeling the need to take a shower, I'll be good to go. :)

9. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    For a moment I confused you with The General. No offense, but he hasnt been around in a while too. :D

10. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    hey hey hey

11. General Lee

General Lee High-tech Redneck

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 650tiBOOST 2GB
    Been spending my time playing music with a couple of guys. We recently performed at a local beer brewery, which was awesome. Did a benefit to raise money for a sick lady a couple of days later. This weekend I'm off to a local two-day music festival to party with a lot of hippies and hipsters. I get in free because I also volunteer and help out however I can. The following weekend I'll be heading to the Moonshiners Reunion to party with a bunch of hillbillies, rednecks, and the like for three days and nights. I'll be getting in free because my buddy that I go with is with some Internet music press affiliation...he gets me in free at all sorts of stuff. So that's $40 and $75 I'll be able to put towards other "necessities", lol.

One thing I like to do at these festivals is get up early in the morning, stagger around with the day's first beer, and look at all the poor people who had a bit too much the night before. You'll see them still laying on the ground wherever they fell over, sometimes with a drink still in hand, or perhaps in the port-o-potty, passed out. I'll probably set up a redneck aid station, with all the stuff the hungover might need to bring 'em back to life, like Ibuprofen, water, chocolate milk, coffee, food, etc. One thing you learn after years of being an alcoholic is how to get the hungover back on their feet and partying again. Can't wait to jam with some folks at the bonfires after they kill power to the stages. :D

12. Dude111

Dude111 Guest

GPU:
    I hope you had a good birthday!!

Its good your well :)