Tom Clancy The Division Dark Zone Story Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Ubisoft has unveiled a new video for Tom Clancy's The Division, an online, open-world RPG developed by Massive Entertainment and due to launch on March 8th, 2016 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4....

Tom Clancy The Division Dark Zone Story Trailer

2. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    This game may have a lot of potential. I've already signed up for the beta.

But I'd advise against preordering to get an early access. There were too many rough starts and broken promises in gaming industry.

Also, Ubisoft has tricked people into preordering Might & Magic: Heroes VII. They claimed that it grants beta access and:
    1. It didn't even feel like an alpha version. There were too many crashes, leaks, missing stuff, and other defects
    2. It lasted only a few days!
    3. It's over now
    4. And they still advertise MMH7 preorders as granting beta access

Save your money, wait for the game to get released, and then decide if it's worth it.

3. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Totally agreed, if you all want to give a lesson to companies that shows how great upcoming games would be and then we only see that been downgraded then don't preload and don't believe their trailers.

4. Xenotone

Xenotone Guest

GPU:
    780 Ti SLI H2O 1230mhz
    Anyone pre-ordering Ubisoft games clearly has too much money or not enough brain cells.

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    pro-preorder comments should warrant a ban.

6. gUNN1993

gUNN1993 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 Windforce 3
    That doesn't look too bad, kind of infected zone but from the point of the military rather than the inhabitants, maybe with a bit of Roadside Picnic thrown in.

I mean, it's probably going to be generic bro time, bro shoot, bro out, bro dies, bro saves bro, bro bros bro, bro bro bro crap ... But its nice to see a mildly interesting trailer before my hope are dashed upon the rocks of the lowest common bro-nominator.