NVIDIA Driver 353.06 with Kepler fix is OUT

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by moab600, Jun 1, 2015.

1. zoomer-fodder

zoomer-fodder Guest

GPU:
    ASUS ROG Poseidon 780 SLI
    Im install it and go testing:
    Project CARS / Grand Theft Auto V / The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    :)

2. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    looking forward to trying these out tonight, will probably just test performance and go back to older drivers which dont crash until theres a fix for that

3. NGGJimmy

NGGJimmy Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX570Pulse
    So I'm stuck with my GTX 580 and 350.12 till Win10 Official Release or Nvidia Launch some drivers for Win10 before that? Because I can neither install 352.84/86 or 353.06. Nvidia installer says that drivers are installed but they are simply not there... all of those i mention above. 352.84 can't even install because its Kepler and above. So the last Windows 10 Fermi Drivers are 350.12?

4. Præses

Præses Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800XT
    Chrome is definitively still crashing with these with H/W acceleration switched on.

5. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    Nice! Can't wait to try the Kepler optimizations and see if it's legit.

6. wsarahan

wsarahan Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga Titan X SLI
    I just didn't get why people liked so much the gsync with vsync off, for example, with a 144hz monitor who will need more than 144pfs a game and have the tearing again?

Someone could explain? I have a gsync monitor for only 4 days, the Asus swift one

7. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    tried remove riva & msi afterburner. OC tools all seem not allowed.

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    first thing you should do is turn that off, HW acceleration in Chrome also makes your gpu run in 3d clocks while browsing, it's a big no no in my book.

9. FDisk

FDisk Guest

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX970 OC 4GB
    Actually it doesn't if your chrome is set to adaptive mode in nvidia control panel.
    And it's the other way around. Disabling HW acceleration is a no no. It will just load your CPU more instead of loading your GPU.

10. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Ill download at try these with my GTX 670's.
    Im currently using m R9 290 for the giggles to see how it ran GTA5 and Project Cars with the newest AMD driver.

Right now with Windows 7,(temp till my X79 board and ram arrives) I get horrible scaling with my 670 sli. Almost every game I avg 60% usuage on both cards with the last 3 drivers.

My core clocks are always 2d, but memory is always in 3d clocks with HW acceleration in Chrome.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015

11. kinggavin

kinggavin Guest

GPU:
    gtx 980TI super jetstream
    thanks for the driver download so nice and easy to download it here at guru3d

12. lantian

lantian Guest

well until driver version 352.84 every single win7/8/8.1 driver worked flawlessly in win 10, after this 352.84 you can not even install any other drivers correctly, all the previous versions that worked until than, stopped working after that driver got released

13. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Am i the only one who is getting sick and tired of the driver crashes when playing Witcher 3?

14. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Witcher 3 and GTAV work fine for me.

Not sure if browser HW acceleration is fixed or not, but if you think a game is crashing keep in mind that if you had Chrome open in the background it could be that and not the game.

But yeah, no issues.

15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Bookmark Guru3D, it is the PC enthusiast website/forum to go to.

16. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    And make sure not listen to Eclap, he is total noob when it comes to hardware, he did believe that AMD were dragon elves once :D :D

jk, this is the best site to go and get real advice, usually.

17. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    I have HW acceleration disabled in all of my browsers ever since that caused artifacting back when i had 560Ti.

18. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Has Nvidia even addressed the driver crashes with Chrome H/W acceleration? Despite what some think the H/W acceleration does make a difference.. I didn't buy a $600 card to disable features in other programs which are supposed to utilize it.

19. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    I had the browser crashes in 352.86. That is the only driver that has ever done that for me. Hardware acceleration is always off for browsers.

20. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Are you getting the crashes with these? I haven't had a chance to try these and was presuming an install the check performance and reverting back to old drivers