The Witcher 3 Official Thread (Pt.2)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Nope. Unfortuantely CDPR will have a ****storm on their hands - they have royally failed their ENTIRE fan base. They may make new fans this time around, but you are talking about 10 years of PC gamers that have LOVED the witcher series.

They screwed us, mods or not. This doesn't look ANY better than skyrim did when it was released. LETS not even get into W2 looking better than this game. Sad

2. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    the real ****storm is for tomorrow , ****ing ****, lazy ass greedy devs

3. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    low vs ultra, same ****ing thing except texture, bloom and light shaft..what a joke.

4. villa_youth

villa_youth Master Guru

GPU:
    780 Ti
    People losing their minds over this game and it hasn't even been released yet. This obsession with analyzing every texture, pixel and piece of anti-aliasing in the PC community is really getting quiet nauseating now.

5. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    So if my eyes aren´t fooling me, it seems the difference between low and ultra settings is almost non existant in this game... Makes sense...

6. JohnRevelator

JohnRevelator Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+
    so I apparently got silenced and censored over at the official forums of The Witcher 3/CDPR. I followed their rules and everything no trolling or anything like that just posted this video...got instant mod deletion of first thread no reason or even a post, then censorship and more deletion.

Candyland video came out today but cant post yet cause just made account but just youtube The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – PC Ultra vs. PS4 plus Details Graphics Comparison [60fps][FullHD|1080p] , I was instantly told its the same build as Gamestar eventhough how would that person know anyways...? but regardless Im here now to discuss :) Hopefully I don't get censored here cause I was told to come to these forums to talk without fear.

7. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Well, they should know better. I will look their next game 'Cyberpunk' with different eyes.

8. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    isn't released yet? what do you think can happen in 2 days from now!
    Game is finished boxed and on the shelf's in the storage of shops. I'm loosing my mind because i almost spent 190euros on a pile of garbage graphical speaking. Because what they showed until now is a completely different version of the game they are releasing.

9. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Yes. Yes and YES. System Parity. No reason to upgrade PCs if this is what DEVs are going to start doing and just wait for the next jokes of consoles to be released and then they'll be called "futuristic consoles with 2012 hardware instead of 2010." gotta love marketing.

Gah. I swear If I could I'd punch every one of the mods in the face over at CDPR forums. they change posts, delete posts, that ARE HELPFUL. They won't let ANY youtube video be posted on the forums that show PS4 / PC comparison. NONE.

That is just admitting to guilt

http://www.gamestar.de/videos/specials,20/witcher-3-grafik-downgrade-analyse,82708.html

German comparison of Trailer (2013) and final PC version.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  10. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

11. JohnRevelator

JohnRevelator Guest

GPU:
    apparently they are streaming the pc ultra with the day one patch now on twitch i cant link but search this... GermanDota is the twitch channel name.

12. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    http://www.twitch.tv/germandota

13. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Is this thread going to be an echo chamber from now on??

Hopefully it gets quieter when the game is out and only people who actually have the game post, and not the usual people who have no game, but lots of time to scourge the internet for screenshots and videos of something they don't have or even care about.

14. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Do you honestly think that false advertising is ok in the gaming industry now? You really feel that if I came up to you, offered you a cure for cancer, but in reality it only took cancer away for 30 days - you bought into it... you wouldn't be pissed?

Dude I get 1st world problems. BUT a lie is a lie - and it's about time that these developers are held accountable.

Console boys don't care. They play what games at what resolutions they are told and given. But PC gaming is different. Always has been, and to be told something for 2+ years, and then get 2012 graphics on supposedly the game of the year?

Graphics aren't everything. But they help. They are immersive. Go play a late 1990 game and tell me you were just as immersed as today's games.. You won't be.

15. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Hahahaha.

16. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Haha, i caught the stream right when they about to have sex, lady was naked and stream went down, lol. :D

17. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    This shows clearly what a massive difference, especially in the swamp area..

18. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Heres their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GermanDotaTV/videos.

They popup on there at some point.

19. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Looks very nice. Very even, no glaring faults. Although nothing to write home about.
    But then again it's an open-world game. Not corridor shooter. Like Witcher 2 or Crysis.

And open world is tricky as it is.
    Open world + next gen graphics would bog down 98% of hardware.

I am more concerned with UI, paper-doll, inventory and control scheme.
    That was a major suckage in Witcher 2, and I bet it will suck again.

20. JohnRevelator

JohnRevelator Guest

GPU:
    watching the stream atm and downgrade is downgrade.....****ing console parity... I can't wait for the release so these *******s have to own up to this ****.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.