Battlefield 4 - Part 5

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Nov 28, 2014.

1. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    Des is the jungle map on the cte I can't find it anywhere?

2. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    No only the 3 night maps are on cte at the moment, an early build of the jungle map should be hitting cte soon, it will have a lot of textures missing but they want to test the map while its been built.

3. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    Cool, cheers mate.

4. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Depends really.

Jungle can be both awesome and crap. BC2 had decent enough mapdesign in that regard.

I'm just waiting for the AN94, a new russian weapon I can whore :p

5. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    I finally unlocked Black Shark camo! :D

It was much much easier then i thought, i just went into a Golmud Railway only map and sit in a AA tank and kept killing jets and heli's.

6. Gramps

Gramps Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 770 4GB OC
    Hey guys,

I've just finished making my latest montage in Sony Vegas Pro 13. Learnt a few things doing this montage as well, and I think its alot better than the other ones that I have created.

Any feedback will be much appreciated, whether here on the forum, or on the channel itself.

If you enjoyed it, give it a like and subscribe. Thanks in advance.

7. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    Just started playing over the weekend; first time online gaming on over 10 years. Boy I suck. Do most people level up naturally or pay to be better? I am still stuck with first level weapons.

What is this Hardline game about? Looks like it's directed at the dude-bro culture.

8. Gramps

Gramps Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 770 4GB OC
    Don't waste your money on buying anything for the game (except maybe DLC's). You can purchase battlepacks, but they are a waste of time. You won't get the attachments you want, and end up with emblems, and boosts.

I'd recommend for someone starting out, to play on Operation Locker Conquest, and play as the Assault, and get yourself the Defibs and Medkit/pack, and keep healing and reviving your squad, and other team mates. You'll get alot of score pretty quick and move through the ranks.

9. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    You summed up what I've been doing. I lucked out one time. I was standing in the corner editing my key binds then I saw enemy players walk by. I panicked and smashed escape repeatedly till I was back in game then proceeded to (surprise) kill a handful of enemies. :banana:

I'm looking to get into Arma 3. Anybody play?

10. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Done :nerd:

Still need to wrap up my own new video (add some effects & intro/outro). 457 frags in 16 mins (it has a frag counter).

11. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Nothing is more satisfying that taking chopper with RPG!

12. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    ..you cant get better if you pay... :bang:

13. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    I just noticed the battlepacks...so it hasn't been as frivolous as I thought.

14. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    That's merely the lack of practice. Don't worry, you will get your weapons, just keep on playing and things will come along. Use the boosts you have too (mostly the 25 and 50 boosts), since iirc, they count towards 'weapon XP' too, and make you unlock new weapons 25%/50% faster too. Save up the big ones (100 and 200%) for double XP weekens, or until you're familiar with the game and know how to make your scores for extra benefit.

The best way to earn easy XP is not dying of course, and playing medic once you have the bigger heal pack and the defibrilator. Play that on Locker or Metro and watch your points incoming.

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    One good tip would be to always pay attention to enemy location on the minimap, or simply direction of enemy location, while doing this always take into account what cover is available to you to protect yourself from those directions and angles.

Don't run out into the open unless you need to hahaha..

Don't bother with Hardline... Battlefield 4 is where it's at....

*does cool gangsta pose*

Premium if you haven't got it yet.. is totally worth it.. It has so many new maps and weapons.

16. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    New Map being tested...

17. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC

Is premium just the expansion packs or additional content beyond that?

It's too bad their isn't a map creator. I don't know why developers who make a multiplayer-centric games wouldn't release one.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  18. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Premium is all the new maps + unreleased maps, all new weapons, all new missions... um... dogtags.. weapon camo.. um... I can't remember the rest.

Battlepacks you unlock just by playing the game... don't waste your money on them.

My theory for EA not releasing map creators / mod tools these days is that EA is a damned greedy corporation and want complete control over what people are playing, Thus the previous game dies quicker when the next game comes out because there is no community made content which usually keeps games going long after release....

Their reason for not releasing a mod tool / map editor is that it's too difficult.... too difficult my ass..

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  19. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Communities will always find a way to do it. Stalker even has a Wiki with info for modders.

20. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    The Bodycount - 457 Frags in total:

Has a triple defib in the middle :nerd: