House of Wolves expansion

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Shadowsoldier, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Shadowsoldier

Shadowsoldier Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 ti
    How many of you still play Destiny? I love this game still and honestly cannot wait for House of Wolves. Even though it does not have as many features as a traditional MMO, I still thought it was a great game and very excited for new missions, strikes, and raids. Anyone here still play Destiny as well?

2. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    I still play it (I love the crusible), but I wish they would add matchmaking to the fireteam coop missions. It's so frustrating not being able to do the full experience just because I don't have many PSN friends who play destiny.

3. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I haven't played in a few weeks now. I just can't bring myself to play it anymore. Having paid £20 for the last DLC, I will be less inclined to buy the House of Wolves DLC this time around.

4. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    Havent played it properly for a few weeks but will do when HOW drops, have nothing to do is the reason im not playing, got every gun/armour piece worth having on the game.

5. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I got the full Crota raid gear for my Warlock. I had all the weapons I wanted. This was probably why I stopped playing it as well. The main problem for me is how little content is actually included. Yes a new raid is good, but the story missions can be completed in less than 30 minutes.

6. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    I have this DLC. Let's try it then

7. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    I have the season pass but I doubt I'll even bother downloading the House of Wolves DLC, haven't touched the game since the last DLC came out.

8. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I play the PS4 version from time to time, but really it got kind of boring...House of Wolves seems interesting though!

9. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    I still play the game once or twice a week and enjoy it. It’s just that at this point I have almost everything I want or care about so there isn’t much incentive. Can’t wait for HoW DLC. BTW it will not have a raid, but instead two other activities – Trials of Osiris and Prison of Elders. Will have to see what those will offer. Also there will be upgrades for raid weapons. The patch that will increase the vault space and more should deploy today.

And we have a Destiny thread, so may be a mod should merge this one in it?
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=375064&page=52

10. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Season pass came with my copy, hopefully this will spruce things up.

11. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I just heard that House of Wolves will not include a raid. Bungie really want to kill off their own IP don't they.

12. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Yes, but there will be two other end-game activities – see my post above. Also there is a new raid in the works for later this year.

13. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    It will be doubtful if the raid will be included as part of the season pass. The season pass was for two dlc packs.

14. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    I’ll assume that it will be part of the next expansion known as Comet, that’s planned for September. But then again they may surprise us. TBH I prefer a three people activity, because I have such a hard time finding groups for raids.

15. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)

16. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    I was pretty happy with the HOW news to be honest, a different activity gives a new challenge as the raids aint that hard with a good team, worked out yesterday I have every exotic bar Super Good advice so will grab that when I can.

17. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I am not convinced myself. £20 is a lot to ask for what the dlc is offering, but I will reserve judgement until tomorrow.

18. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    I got the seasonal pass, so nothing I can do, but play it :)

19. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    I do still like Destiny (though i haven't played it in a while... what with Dying Light, Bloodborne, now GTA5 on PC...)... but i have to agree that it'd be nice if matchmaking worked with EVERYTHING, not just weekly hardcore strikes, strikes, and strike playlists. I've yet to ever do a raid dungeon, be it Vault or Crota, because i have almost nobody on my friends list that plays Destiny, and because using things like destinylfg.com and the like, while convenient, are annoying.

With that said... will probably start playing again for a bit once HoW comes out. Have the season pass... so why not?

20. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    BTW still think that this thread should be merged with the main one. No point of having two threads about the same game.