If you could go back in time...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Extraordinary, Apr 5, 2015.

1. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    I'm getting similar feedback. Always hearing comments like ''I'm fat and need to lose weight'' . I'm like WTF? You mean the opposite, too skinny, small ass and bony...

That ass is supposed to be round and soft like a pillow, not hard & flat like a rock. :(

Sometimes when were having sex, I think of her mother who is the opposite, big tits and ass, lol. The daughter, unfortunately came out the opposite. :bang:

Still trying to fatten her up and it ain't working.:bang:

[/QUOTE=nexxusty;5044593]Keep your pimp hand strong.....[/QUOTE]

Yeah bro, lol.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  2. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    If I could choose just one event, I think I'd too go warn my past self to stop or at least cut back on drinking... save yourself a lot of trouble.

I'm also there with kanej2007 and sykozis: a woman is supposed to have curves dammit!
    Luckily mine does have 'em ;)

3. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Is that supposed to make me feel better? :p

Fancy wife swap? Lol...

4. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    LOL :D

Actually my missus is trying to diet and lose some weight too.
    I don't mind if she loses a couple of inches from her tummy but that's it.
    The second her boobs start getting smaller I'm outta here :p

5. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Nothing really to be redone.

Chances are if I fix something, I might be no better dead or in worse position right now.
    I learned a lot by my mistakes, and I value it as experience.

As for global, I might think of going back and killing Hitler to prevent WW2.
    However chances are it could cause USSR vs USA (hot) WW2, and destroying world with nukes.

[Edit] To person who wish he married sexier wife:
    Give it a few months and you'll get used to it.
    Also, beauty is really temporary and unreliable attribute.
    If your beatiful wife gets in accident and damage her face, would you still love her?

6. NomadAssassin

NomadAssassin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    If I were on you I'd stop the nuking of innocent civilians by the Americans in WW2. 260 000 normal civilian people like women and children died in this terroristic act and not to mention the suffering of those who survived. Kill the American president and as bonus no Cold War. Not Churchill though. He wanted to launch ILLEGAL war (operation Unthinkable) on the deeply wounded Russia BUT he and his country were too weak and non-important at the time to do it as the entire West which was morally and physically devastated by the East. The lost of Germany got impact even on it's enemies west of them.
    On other hand Churchill was fat, drunk useless pig to his country so I'd kill him with butter knife if I had the chance.

7. movsxd

movsxd Guest

GPU:
    -
    "There were those of us who fought against it, but in the end we could not keep up with the expense involved in the arms race, the space race, and the peace race. At the same time our people grumbled for more nylons and washing machines. Our doomsday scheme cost us just a small fraction of what we had been spending on defense in a single year. The deciding factor was when we learned that your country was working along similar lines, and we were afraid of a doomsday gap."
    - Soviet Ambassador de Sadesky

Ease up on all that, man ;)

I used to be like you (I still am sometimes, AFK), angry like hell for having been born in USSR and living in post-USSR crapsack, wishing fiery and painful death upon every maker of injustice of the world... and all I got for that was increased dosage of antidepressants. Which don't even help a damn.

It really brings one down, it does. Quite like having one's face pressed into the long erored concrete slab walkways we have here all over. But there's no helping that, even if time travel was possible.

8. NomadAssassin

NomadAssassin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    Well then good that I wasn't born in USSR country. What can I say more?

9. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    He said Whales....not Wales. Huge difference there.

The only reason that happened is because the Japanese attacked innocent people at Pearl Harbor. The US tried to stay out of both World Wars.... We were forced into both wars.

So, I guess all those innocent Jews that Hitler had killed for no reason, were the real bad guys as well, right?

10. movsxd

movsxd Guest

GPU:
    -
    Whatever you say, man. I just came by to this funky pub a few days ago - what do I know. Damn me for stretching my neck, raising my voice, I might have overblown it, gravely misunderstood what you were trying to say, being too wordy where words don't do good.

I just wanted to make note it looks like you're taking this way too seriously for your own good. You seem to have found that certain people are the reason of all problems and not people themselves being easily influenced by the said certain people. And I'm not sure if folks around can follow that road.

I'm sorry you feel that way... that cutting the head of a serpent in an exceedingly violent manner may be of any help to the present situation, if any. As they say, it may turn out to be a Hydra, grow twice a head back and you'll spend your lifetime cutting again and again till you are consumed by blood finally exhausted. And for what?

Surely it's not an option to take it easy, it never is. But must I say, risking to sound like a goddamn Jedi, all changes must start first within ourselves.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go sit in *that* corner right there. It's no place for honorable gentlemen like us to yak about wars and politics when there's, say, some overclocking or cable management (for instance) to be done.

11. NomadAssassin

NomadAssassin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    Jews were nothing but victims. What bad guys you are talking about? They were on the wrong place in the wrong time, that is all. If they stayed in the middle east nothing would happen to them but they come to Europe knowing how racist most people here are.
    And PH was military base. In war you do that, cripple the military potential of the enemy. Dropping bomb on city where is no military personnel just to prove your point is heartless act of fear.

12. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    I do not follow, unless the whales in question Welsh citizenship?

13. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Pearl Harbor is not and was not a military base. Having a naval base in a particular geographical location, does not make that geographical location itself a military base.

How exactly was the US "the enemy" when we had no involvement prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor? As was the case in World War I, we tried to stay out of it until we were forced to defend ourselves. Pearl Harbor was attacked in December 1941. The first American troops were sent off to join the war in January 1942 after Hilter declared war on the US.

So, you say the Jews were victims, then you blame them for what Hilter did to them.... So, was it their fault or not? You seem to believe both at the same time. Just because the Jews weren't beloved by all, didn't give Hitler the right to murder them.

The Japanese also attacked locations where no military was present, killing innocent people as an attempt to gain control of those territories. The Germans did the same. So, you think it was perfectly fine for the Germans and Japanese to kill innocent people, but it was wrong for the US to defend itself.

War is ugly. War is also the history of the world. Innocent people have always died in wars. In fact, there have been more innocent casualties than soldiers. The Roman Empire, the British Empire....both well known for killing innocent people to prove a point. The French were no better. So, it was just fine for them to kill countless innocent people, but it's wrong for the US to ever defend itself.

14. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I'm part Welsh, but look nothing like a Whale, tyvm.....

15. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    go back in time and stop justin bieber from being born.

16. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    That right there, should get you a medal.... I think even the Canadians would support that.

17. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    That would change history.

+ Wars partially learn humanity lessons. Albeit harsh lessons though.

Maybe the world would've been more racist now if it wasn't for the cruelty in WW2, dunno.

18. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Would have studied harder

Would have worn a condom

Would have started lifting during my prime testosterone years

Would have worn a condom on top of the other condom

the list goes ever on lol

19. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Guest

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    hehe u are needing the ocndoms i think! ;D ;D

well it is not to have the life of regrets tha tis not a good. we are to march on an move in a dirctetion that is not backwarda or we will end up gone backwardsa.

but i will like to gone back to anceint rome an be 1 of juliuses guards. (cesar) imagine how good it will be to be standin their next to him while he is eatin the grapes lookin at is map to conqueartan i am their guardin is body from attack so we can be in the history togeher it is cerainly somethin i will jump at givern the opportunity.

20. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    [​IMG]