Nvidia GeForce Hotfix Driver 350.05

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Ital, Apr 3, 2015.

1. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    For me DSR worked but caused TDR's

2. texasrattler

texasrattler Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX670 2GB FTW
    The only issue I have had was one crash but I wasn't using the latest driver which was for BFH. It crashed when I was at the Aqueduct Stadium in campaign. But I was using older drivers, the whql before 347.88, now I am using 347.88 and have no issues.

I have no issues in multiplayer under 347.88. I have no reason to get 350.xx till the next whql comes out. I don't have any such problems and unless I get them no reason to change drivers.

I am running Win 7 sp1 64 bit, EVGA gtx 670 ftw 2GB.

3. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb

I feel your pain , :) i wish that one could just ignore such things as it would make life easier on us ,, Damm OCD

Anyway good driver and all seems ok ,no problems so far apart from having to make sure that all my PC desk objects are inline and straight .

4. cookieboyeli

cookieboyeli Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 @2126
    Bug report

Hey is @ManuelG still around? I've got a bug report for you.

Remember how there was a mouse pointer issue a while back? (344.** I think?) It was right around when DSR was introduced.
    There were actually two separate, similar mouse issues but they were mistaken as one and this one was not fixed.

If "Automatically move pointer to default button on a dialog box" is enabled, the DSR - Factors drop down window is invisible and the mouse jumps down a certain amount.

Here is a picture taken with alt+prt-scrn right after I clicked the DSR menu:
    [​IMG]
    CUDA - GPUs drop down does this as well but lists "All" as the only option. The mouse jumps to just above the Restore button. No other drop down menus are affected.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015

5. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    So is it bad that Gsync activates on Windows desktop now? I see no downside to it being on there? Is it a bug or..?

SO MANY QUESTIONS.

6. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    Its a bug, only really works in full screen .

7. Odellot

Odellot Guest

GPU:
    TUF RTX 4090 FO48U
    Just installed this driver..G-sync activates in Desktop so I reverted back to 347.88? I don't want G-sync to activate in desktop..

8. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/...ng-hotfix-driver-350-05/post/4500360/#4500360

9. Sildur

Sildur Guest

GPU:
    GTX960 4GB (1555/7400)
    Here's also a PhysX only installer for v9.15.0324. Shouldn't uninstall old drivers unlike the method with modifying the setup.cfg.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ql3qf1pov3xrslr/PhysX+Installer+v9.15.0324.rar

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/...f1a4bf9b0eeceb541c3fb499/analysis/1428291089/

Just unpack the .rar and run the setup.

Dunno if someone needs this tho.
    Quickly did this while modifying legacy driver 309.08 for an old pc with a Geforce 6800XT. (309.08 has lots of outdated and unused stuff in it.) :rolleyes:

10. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 4080 FE
    After playing a few games they kept minimizing and started to annoy me, thought it was drivers reverted back to 350.05 -> 347.71... same thing so I was like whats causing this weird problem.. turns out error report kept saying Geforce Experience.. even when I closed out the program it kept messing with my games and minimizing them, so I have to uninstall that til they fix it :/

[​IMG]

11. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    so in wich driver version we can install it

12. djmorgan

djmorgan Guest

GPU:
    1 X MSI GTX 1080ti X
    Same issue here

13. catch22atplay

catch22atplay Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970G1 Gaming-4GD
    This may not apply to you as it may just be your TV.

Changing RGB colors from "Limited" to "Full" doesn't appear to work. However if you change resolutions or refresh rate after making this change "Full" does in fact work and provides amazing colors.

So the reloading after changing from RGB "Limited" to "Full" is semi broken. I would prefer that the reloading of the screen when changing from RGB "Limited" to "Full" actually worked immediately instead of having to use my work around.

14. cyenz

cyenz Member Guru

GPU:
    7970M
    Hello,

ManuelG i have a problem with Titan X (and other users at OCNET as well) and this set of drivers, before this drivers my GPU voltage when boosting is 1.168 but with this driver is 1.205 and it generates alot more heat and noise. Can your team please check this "bug"? Thanks.

15. Sildur

Sildur Guest

GPU:
    GTX960 4GB (1555/7400)
    Should work with every version, installed it on 309.08 for example.

16. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    fifa 15 still not really smooth..

17. macdaddy

macdaddy Guest

GPU:
    TITAN X
    My cards don't seem to boost with these drivers. Stuck at stock speeds.

18. cyenz

cyenz Member Guru

GPU:
    7970M
    Rolled back to the previous WHQL, as stated before my gpu is using more voltage than normal when boosting and the card gets really hot. Dont want to risk to fry an 1k gpu.

19. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    unless you guys installing these for fixing Hardline issues i think
    this set is a waste of time.. in a week or two they will probably
    release a GTA V driver with those previous fixes.

20. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I never tried this before will give it a quick test, cheers.

EDIT:

Nope RGB mode limited or full still gives me crappy colors on my TV. Even if I change resolutions and refresh rates. Ycrb gives me instant color difference and colors look warmer and more vibrant.