Enhance Your Gaming With FreeSync - **Competition** Win a FreeSync Monitor

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by LtMatt81, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Nedum

Nedum New Member

GPU:
    ATI R9 290X
    I think FreeSync is as good as a new SSD for PC gaming, but to proof this, I need THIS FreeSync Monitor!

2. marktheshark

marktheshark Guest

GPU:
    MSI Radeon R9 280x 3GB
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because in online shooters every advantage I can get matters! No tearing means a better picture, this makes it easier to aim for the head!

3. fandangopants

fandangopants Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 770 GAMING
    I want to use FreeSync technology because... I'm only one hardware change away from being locked out of EA/Origin's stupid new DRM!

4. torbgoe

torbgoe Guest

GPU:
    560 ti
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because it makes for a better experience..!

5. edekoning

edekoning Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1080ti
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… its the next step in the evolution of displays. Once you have used it, there is no going back. It is that good!

6. craazygunner

craazygunner Guest

GPU:
    4600 HD
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… I'm getting an AMD card later this year and I want to use it to its fullest :D

7. DailySmoker

DailySmoker Guest

GPU:
    hd6950
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I'm building my first gaming PC ever and I want to support AMD. I hate close and proprietary technologies and I appreciate what AMD is trying to do. Maybe after years of struggling with a low HP laptop I will be able to finally enjoy games.

8. Jonny Manc

Jonny Manc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA 3080 LHR
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because…it looks like great technology which will enhance my gaming experience (and I can't afford to buy it myself these days :()

9. WEGA

WEGA Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon R9 290x
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… It is the future of gaming! Quite frankly, it is mind-boggling how this technology is not yet a standard for ALL monitors and GPUs. But we'll get there soon, there's no other way - people have now seen what they've been missing.

10. richto

richto Guest

GPU:
    2 x 7900GX2 GTX DUOs in Quad SLi
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because It's Free....!

11. zoudo

zoudo Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 580 DCUII
    I want to try/use FreeSync Technology when i replace my Nvidia GTX 780 with the new AMD R9 390x

12. Maye

Maye Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 GxTrio
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because i dislike the green team and want to support a technology that doesn't require to pay the extra bill so i can buy my girl some flowers instead and have a nice dinner :>

13. maligor

maligor Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte Radeon R9 290X
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… I like shiny new tech and toys and anything that improves the gaming experience.

14. DAngel

DAngel Guest

I want to use FreeSync technology because... vsync causes too much input lag, and without it I always get a headache after a few minutes playing a game!

15. undieheld

undieheld Guest

GPU:
    GTX 960
    I want to use Freesync Technology because now i have a badly drawn HD TN panel. :pc1:

16. Shadrac

Shadrac Guest

GPU:
    R7
    Hi,

"I want to use FreeSync Technology because:

I love Free Open standards

I love when companies watch beyond the money and they are committed to give a real contribution to technology evolution

I fought with my friends to defend the openness of the choice, rather than the G-Sync technology

I believe that this is the right path to achieve a future proof world"

Thanks for reading.

Byez.

17. pre112

pre112 New Member

GPU:
    xfx 8800 gtx xxx
    Let It Rain

I want to use FreeSync Technology because I Can Let It Rain!!!

18. Sukovsky

Sukovsky Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because even though I'm 23, my hair is turning grey, which is bad enough.

19. MarzingerZ

MarzingerZ Guest

GPU:
    MSI gtx 970
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… my eyes are crying from my distressing monitor. I spend my money in one powerful computer to play in max settings, and finally had no more money for a new normal/respectable screen.... In the last 5 months i'm using old LCD monitor of 17 inchs to play... God, someone can kill me? hahahahaah T_T

20. CrisanT

CrisanT Guest

I want to use FreeSync Technology because

I want to use FreeSync Technology because...it is the best reason to upgrade my 21" monitor, and of course, IT IS PWNTECH, NEEED :3eyes: