Your favorite drivers for SLI 980 cards

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Teisco, Feb 3, 2015.

1. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    Unless you own sli, you should not be responding at all tbh.

2. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    None. They all suck.

3. Ndimz

Ndimz Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3070Oc
    Hahaha! Damn

4. DrWild

DrWild Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980
    Personally, I try not to get involved in forum battles, mainly because it's pointless. But after having to sort through 10 pages of garbage forum posts in order to find myself a solution, I was compelled to comment.

In all of my searching, the name Terepin was at the center of all attempts to humiliate somebody who was trying to find help on here. Honestly, I'm more pissed about your **** stain forum posts wasting my time more than anything. But still, there was a time when you had absolutely no idea how all this computer tech works, as was the rest of us. But that's especially true in my case since I'm "just now" stepping into high end PC gaming and there's still a lot for me to learn yet. But it's people like you who make the transition more difficult with your near constant bull****. Forum's die because of people like you! Knowing that we'll have to sift through your trail of **** in order to find a solution is ridiculous. A tech community thrives when people are more focused on "helping people". I would love to have "one place" to go to get tech advice, but that requires more people in the community. That's difficult when *******s like you run people off. Get a grip man, seriously.

5. anthonyl

anthonyl Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 7800XT
    Don't make fun of my boys? lol @AnthonyLee59 (Twitter)

6. Visuallyvisible

Visuallyvisible Active Member

GPU:
    Terepin is an infamous childish with anger issues. He loves outbursts as he never has anything good to say, feeds on the attention of bringing up boy bands for some unusual reason???? Creepy... Also buy something worth 2 grand and you're 'rich enough'...

Somehow owning something worth 2k makes you rich & therefore should know everything.

Buy a house, you should be a sparkie, plumber, carpenter, architect & landscaper.
    Owning a car; You're required to be an auto electrician and a mechanic.

Terepin, hows the 3.5GB card going? How come you didn't release the info before it was known? Your clearly superior intellect should have been able to realize this from a glance at the gpu.

Enjoy the cards OP