TheWorse v1.0 with Configurable Options

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by cmh175, Sep 24, 2014.

1. chwsmo

chwsmo Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750ti 2gb
    T-Bone Crashing

Whenever I try to play as T-Bone, it just crashes, can you tell me how to fix it?

2. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    You're either using an older version of the mod or a different camera option from somewhere else (assuming you're having an issue with the RC car). The doesn't effect anything that would break the dlc. Verify your game install, something maybe wrong or missing.

3. Demotay

Demotay Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760 2Gb
    Difference

What are the differences between the modified and the original Maldo's textures?

4. ShankM

ShankM Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7470M 1GB
    Which configuration to choose?

Hi cmh175,

I have downloaded the file. But I do not know which one to choose because my concern is the PERFORMANCE OF THE GAME ON MY LAPTOP than the image quality. I have no problem with FPS on my laptop but it keeps hanging either in between gameplay after the first 10 min gameplay and eventually shuts down the game, leaving a notice "Display driver stopped responding and successfully recovered". Sometimes it happens even on the game's loading screen. This is the first and unexcusable bug encountered. I have never got such bugs in most of games I ve played including AC Unity & FC4. On top of that, my display driver is an ENTRY-LEVEL GPU so I usually run EVERY GAME on the most lowest settings including the resolution.

Based on the problems I have mentioned, can you please recommend me the suitable configurable options you put in your 1st post?

BTW, can you also please put screenshots of the instructions of placing the graphics mod?

5. ShankM

ShankM Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7470M 1GB
    Hi cmh175,

I have downloaded the file. But I do not know which one to choose because my concern is the PERFORMANCE OF THE GAME ON MY LAPTOP than the image quality. I have no problem with FPS on my laptop but it keeps hanging either in between gameplay after the first 10 min gameplay and eventually shuts down the game, leaving a notice "Display driver stopped responding and successfully recovered". Sometimes it happens even on the game's loading screen. This is the first and unexcusable bug encountered. I have never got such bugs in most of games I ve played including AC Unity & FC4. On top of that, my display driver is an ENTRY-LEVEL GPU so I usually run EVERY GAME on the most lowest settings including the resolution.

Based on the problems I have mentioned, can you please recommend me the suitable configurable options you put in your 1st post?

BTW, can you also please put screenshots of the instructions of placing the graphics mod?

6. ShankM

ShankM Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7470M 1GB
    cmh175,
    I have followed the instructions but its always showing be red on mod installation bar. I chose the mods as you mentioned. Please help? Also pls reply the above msg.

7. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Each game is different, and sadly Watch Dogs was not optimized at all. I've heard from members with Titans (Z, Black, original) that they get frame rate issues and stuttering. The best I can suggest is use low settings for everything and the lowest resolution possible. If the game continues to run than slowly increase the resolution to what you're used to.

I'm not really sure what the red bar is. Honestly I haven't modded this game or used the mod installer in about 5 months. Check the patch.dat and patch.fat files in your game directory and look for the time modified info. If it's not the current date and time than something went wrong, usually you should get some kind of error.

8. loki1944

loki1944 Guest

GPU:
    ROG Matrix 780Ti SLI
    cmh175 thank you much for the mod(s).

9. jmorgannz

jmorgannz Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 780
    Hey cmh175

Thanks for the great mod.

I was wondering, you posted screenshots back on the first page, saying they were taken with your preferred mod options.

Was wondering if you could let us know what they are?

10. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Actually at this point my settings are the only ones available. The original release included alternate settings for bloom and fog. How ever the higher settings from the original TW mod just caused problems, and the low settings were pretty much nonexistent. I decided to remove them and just use the settings I customized, which have a medium amount of bloom and fog in comparison to the old settings.

11. jmorgannz

jmorgannz Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 780
    Does that mean the links in the first post are out of date? The version I downloaded had the mod options directory with the various Z directories in it.

12. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
  13. Hello. i Do not know if you will reply to me, but i am having a problem with the bad blood dlc, i do not know if that is because of the mod but when i first try to use T-Bone's R\C (car)
    I just go under the map and even restarting the mission does not do anything. please help ):

14. campcreekdude

campcreekdude Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 7970 crossfire
    I'm using this patch in 2023 and it still works thanks.