Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    I just hit 70 on my Witch Doctor (S2), think I'll roll a Crusader next and gear that up for some grifting.

2. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Classified GTX 780Ti
    I agree completely. I'm approaching an aggregate of 2400 hours played so far and am itching to get off work and play some more!!

3. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah, it was trendy to bash D3. It's a great game, no doubt. It's been a great journey for me. What I love about it is how it's gone through so many changes, it's so different from the vanilla release it's not even funny. Got to give Blizz some credit for their good work on this.

Think I'll be levelling quite a few characters this season using this bad boy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  4. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF OG OC
    Haha, yeah I love using level 70 items to level. I've got an entire character as a mule for level 70 items that are all usable at level 50 or lower. :)

5. Arabaldo

Arabaldo Active Member

GPU:
    1070Ti
    Gem of Ease at lvl 25 is pretty nice for speedleveling :)

6. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    PTR Patch 2.2 notes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/18061643/patch-220-ptr-patch-notes-2-25-2015

Lots of QoL changes this patch, an undocumented one is if you loot say a crafting material it will loot all other crafting materials within your pickup radius, it's not quite auto loot as we were promised but it's still a welcome change. This patch has also added a boatload of new items, new legendary affixes, new set bonuses for new and old sets and so much more. Oh and mother ****ing Ashbringer is in the game and it's severely overtuned right now, you can 1 shot T6 bosses with it :D

7. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

I love how this game just gets better all the freaking time.

8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    You really gotta give it to Blizz for the post release support. They could have easily made a patch or two after RoS and be done with it.

BTW is there any chance we will see another expansion?

9. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    I dunno... I liked Diablo 2 and it's expansions. Played it for quite a while. Bought Diablo 3 on launch day.... can honestly say that i don't even think i played it for a solid 2 weeks before i got tired of it. Played through the story once. Started to play through it the second time, and just couldn't be bothered. Yes, you can get better and better gear as you level up by playing the story over and over.... but i don't really consider that "replayability". And yes, Diablo 2 was the same way.... but that's the point... it's the same thing, just prettier. And then eliminating the auction house....

10. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Moist 6900 XT
    If anyone needs boosting in season 2 i can help, it takes less than an hour to boost from 1 to 70. I settled to only play barb in season 2 so i have enough time. Just PM me for my Tag. Make sure you're from europe.

11. Beez

Beez Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 GTX 4Gb
    Things really improved with ROS, vanilla Diablo 3 was a mess and the story was terrible. You don't run the story, there are adventure modes/bounties, rifts and greater rifts. They have improved this game tenfold, it's amazing the difference now, and they keep adding patches that improve and refine it.

I just keep coming back to it now, the gear and loot progression is really nice, you really get a sense of achievement when you get an upgrade. You should really give it another go, Blizzard have listened and made it better as a result.

12. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Yeah I tired of it quickly after doing the story initially. The RoS expansion added lots of reply value. D3 with RoS is what the game should have been to begin with.

13. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Magic 8 ball says "Almost certainly".

14. Beez

Beez Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 GTX 4Gb
    Here's my Wiz at the moment:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Electrojesus-2945/hero/10077316

I could easily push more DPS and HP by swapping some items out but I'm loving the set bonuses I have at the moment, so much destruction! I do have a better weapon, just waiting to get another Ramaladni's Gift. I like to play pretty casually so stick to torment IV even though I could be doing higher difficulties.

I'm pretty happy with my Crusader thorns build (getting a buff next patch) and my Demon Hunter pets build, although they need a few more set pieces but I'm in no hurry :)

15. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    I may give it another go... not sure yet.

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    someone pls boost me to 70 on my seasonal barb? I'm fed up with Crusader :(

EDIT: nvm, already running t6 with him.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  17. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Classified GTX 780Ti
    Hold onto your Sader. I built a zDPS Crusader that is incredible in a support mode for doing high Grifts with teammates. Properly built, it is almost impossible to kill and gives HUGE buffs to the other party members. Bulvai#1755 is my battletag if you want to check out the build on the forums.

18. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Nevermind ...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  19. BUFDUP

BUFDUP Guest

i got so lucky.
    In 12 hours of playing, wand of woh and the furnace dropped for me lol

so lucky.
    they are some of the rarest weapons in the game haha!

20. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Guys what do you like in D3, I mean it's just gear and grifts.. there's nothing else to it lol, you're just mashing buttons and killing mobs.

What else is there to it guys?

I have a DH that can solo 30 grift but I'm having a hard time finding motivation/interest in it, someone persuade me otherwise?

I just don't know what everyone's finding in it.

Some pretty nice new sets in the 2.2 patch.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015