Performance Patch for Dying Light

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Sunset, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    i share performance patch and show video for test performance patch, in video i also disabled Dynamic dof... i not disabled textures because i had forgot to make it

2. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Thanks you are right because I use the "CA begone" mod and as it seems it messed up the lighting...though how to have your DOF and CA removed... cause I hate it?

Susnet does your patch removes chromatic aberration ? ( or is possible to make it happen..? )

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  3. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    with 1.4 work better,but when i start the game i have problem, appear a pop-up that notices that i modded files of game...

4. nekrik

nekrik Guest

GPU:
    gtx 1080ti Msi gaming X
    I didn't remove the CA because it seems it is not a simple Post Processing CA shader. The CA code is tied to some meshes and motion blur values and is messing with graphics creating graphical glitches.
    As for the Greenish-Yellowish filter, i reduced it by using sweetfx 2.0 with reshade injector.
    Grab my settings here

5. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Thank you very much Nekrik,will try for sure.

SUNSET do you have any good clues how to remove completely CA from this game ? (without losing other lighting effects)
    Because from your last video it seems as removed or at least almost removed.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  6. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    i removed film grain and effect noise, for CA i use original setting, sweetfx make rest

7. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    You have a PM ;)

8. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    1.4 patch is nice so I will be waiting for your new 1.4 compatible patch, thanks Sunset.

9. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    users like me?? LOL, i think your letting your "ego" get bit too big, you are NOTHING special. so quit the nonsense that you continue to post(like you also did in WD topics)

and btw, you obviously dont know me, but i share ALOT more than you! and i do it all FREE too.

10. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    I know that you share, oh yes... yes... :banana::banana: but people like you, who want all at once, are not able to accomplish anything ... at least I have shared patch for WD, this (dying light) patch for 1.3.0 and FCIV... Instead, You. until someone shares with you, you're a friend, when things are not like you want, show your true identity... oh yes very, very good... continues so :thumbup:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015

11. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Well I've tried Nekrik's preset and I am not satisfied because it doesn't remove CA,"just" the Greenish-Yellowish filter from the out-of-focus objects a bit(and sky) but I don't perfer it, however if you two have searched and didn't find a way to remove it completely then maybe it's not possible at all (due to being mixed-up with the lighting shaders). Maybe only the devs are able to give us an option so we don't see anymore that disgusting red-blue distortions but I doubt they will.

Anyway thanks guys.

12. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
    You know we are not all modders, we are not all like you; you do some mods for Dying Light and so what ? Nobody ask you something, if you do it it's because you want it. And please, stop acting like you have accomplished wonders, you are nothing men. Also when you tease something specifies that you will share nothing :thumbup: .

Again here like a lot of forum, when you do something it's not for keeping for you like a kid, it's also for sharing. Why sharing ? Because maybe nobody found the finds... (in this case).

I think you don't have the mentality, that's all.

13. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    I shared what I thought was appropriate to share, so dear man, i show what I want, you're not obliged to watch or post anything you can always leave the thread, if certain things are not to your liking. For the rest, remember, if someone gives you something, you should not claim everything that he has, but thank him for what he has to offer!!!what you lack, you can always do it yourself :infinity::banana:

14. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    I can understand exactly what you're saying however -as I've said it many many times- if you threw some teasers for something that you don't want to provide to any community you WILL be flamed. Seriously I can't imagine that this is the first time you are taking such feedback, or (and I seriously hope not) you have choesen a wrong cyber character for a community member/modder. As admin said demonstrate ONLY what you are willing to share or your thread will end to video section.

Any posts from now on that have nothing to do with your patch must and will be reported. Especially the personal offensive ones.

15. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    Lately I have not posted anything about DOF or else, because i do not plan to share, I posted only video for the performance patch.but still get the same treatment it from users who IMHO are frustrated

16. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
    Yeah it's true but it's normal, even if you have share ONLY ONE video we are still frustrated :thumbup: anyway, thanks for the patch and let's stop talk about the non-shared contents and no longer puts things you do not share :rolleyes:

17. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    For me no problem :thumbup:

18. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Then stay focus on this course and let them be reported. Any other post not regarding your patch should be written at the other Dying Light thread.

19. lighter

lighter Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 780Ti
    Your performance patch don't work with 1.4 beta/official :(

20. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    That is not a problem, that is a new part of the update. Its the same for everyone.