Destiny

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Feb 17, 2013.

1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    nice skills. I miss Destiny. I really enjoyed it when it first came out. I might revisit soon.

2. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    @ElementalDragon I think the trick is to return/cash a lot of bounties at once. I tend to do one or two vanguard ones a day, because I can’t be bothered with most of them. Just wait till you get at least 4-5 ready and cash them all at once. Most of the exotic ones are really hard though, or at least time consuming.

@eclap thanks, but these clips are more the exception than the norm when it comes to my PvP skills. If you decide the come back to it feel free to add me as a PSN friend. Name’s same as here.

3. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Started trying the crucible today and quite liked it, what type of weapons are best in your opinion.

4. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Whatever you feel comfortable with. If I remember correctly you have the Suros Regime auto rifle and it is considered one of the best for PvP. For secondary weapon fusion rifles are the most popular and the moment. One with low recharge is recommended. Shotguns if you feel like getting close and personal. Snipers are tricky, but so rewarding if you get it right (latest clip I uploaded yesterday).

For heavy weapons – both types are good. Rocket with a perk that follows the target is good – Gjallahorn is the most OP. Machine guns – look for ones with good stability and large magazine.

And remember to always keep an eye on the tracker.

5. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Thanks :) just need to learn the maps, destiny reminds me of resistance 2 lots of content.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  6. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    @Ghosty yesterday we sent a few invites and someone joined us before you. I need to do the weeklies one more time with my titan, so if you are available I’ll invite you tonight.

7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I did the Nightfall, which is pretty easy once you know where to stand. Plus a couple of Icebreakers will down the boss in less than 5 minutes. I still need the weekly though.

8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    A couple of Gjallahorns do it in less than 2mins. And yes with the exception of the one-shot-kills snipers the Nightfall is easy.

OK then. Maybe for the heroic even though I don’t really care for the coins atm, because I have 200…

9. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I got a gjallahorns after a crucible game, really powerful and I have two more upgrade slots to go, I got a mission to kill a wizard but don't kill golith the chained monster, watched a youtube video of a guy doing it on his own will have a go later.

10. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Congratz on the Gjallahorn! The bounty where you have to kill the wizard (named Xyor if I remember) is for the Thorn. I tried to do it solo, but it is very hard. You need one more guy to help you. The way I did it was – he sits in the back room waiting and may be shooting a mobs that show on the door, and I was running in with the Gjallahorn and killing wizards and knights until the correct one showed up. The boss should be lowered to about 1/5 of his health before the wizard comes. You respawn after 30secs if you die, you need the other person to sit there so you don’t reset.

11. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Thanks for the tip

12. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I got a Gjallahorn yesterday from the Nightfall. :)

13. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
  14. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    Finally got Fang or Ir Yut from Crota hard, done it 6 times and dropped word of crota 3 time and the Crux of Crota (Necrochasm is crap btw) the other, still playing this game even thought I have nothing to do.

15. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    @ Drandiiski. Running Raids most days after 18:00GMT. Sorry about the one today I randomly joined it. Filled up fast. Finally got a Vex.

16. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    I'm confused, is it coming or not for PC in March?

There are alot of sites that have pre-orders up as well.

And sorry guys, i totally forgot to tell you that i've sold my PS4 months ago.
    I do miss Destiny A-LOT!
    Atm my financial status isn't great, till then i'm keeping my PC till that's sorted.

I'll def get a PS4 again with Destiny when i get my salary back.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  17. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    It has been delayed until May now. I can't find offical news for it but it has been mentioned a few times by various people.

18. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    No worries Ghosty. Congrats on the Vex. Damn I want this gun! I don’t seem to have any luck with raids. I can’t find a group, or if I do, we fail it hard. Do please invite me if I’m online and you have a spot.

Sorry to hear that Signex. Hope you can get your PS4 back soon. I haven’t seen any news or official statements that it is coming to PC. March seems too close for something that isn’t announced.

19. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    Vex is wicked, got my 3rd the other day, getting to the point where I don't have a lot left to do but still find it good with a few friends, just got a new PC aswell so well happy.

20. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I bought the icebreaker today and bought loads of ammo to upgrade it. Doh :)