Download Nvidia GeForce 347.25 WHQL driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 22, 2015.

1. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    What's the point when you run the driver installer you can tell it what folder to extract the driver in. It's a wasted step.

2. looniam

looniam Guest

GPU:
    RTX3060 bcuz
    idk, twice i tried installing the driver to have my rig reboot while installing.

using DDU then installing went fine.

. . . . just saying.

3. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
  4. DirkHardpeck

DirkHardpeck Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    Nope, the white fog and shimmering textures are still there. I swear it microstutters often with SLI as well, despite the FCAT analysis.

Worse yet, still artifacts on GTX 780 single card as well as SLI...so back to 344.75 for me.

I will probably go back to only buying games on sale a year later, when they're fixed lol...and possibly even avoid Nvidia and/or multi-gpu next build update...been having a lot of issues lately.

5. Vladimir545

Vladimir545 Member

GPU:
    6800xt Red Devil
    Greetings! ManuelG,sry cant sent private messages-forum rules.

In the international version of driver,in Russia localization -translation error- 1 parameter:

Wrong: DSR FACTOR-

[​IMG]

one letter- "P"-before last - must be- "H", and "Off" word - need translate on russian language. Sanctions?:) lol -hope not-just little bug

Best wishes, Vladimir.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  6. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Good driver for me, no issues with anything so far. :thumbup:
    Don't use DSR so can't speak for that.

7. samusprime89

samusprime89 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    okay guys I just downloaded these drivers and every game is super smooth now these seem like this miracle drivers from nvidia tha have finally fixed all the issues on my GTX 970 it's unbelievable. There is zero stutter in far cry 4 now!!!!! Thank god!

8. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    any screenshots to support this?

9. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    If that's all you care about, no, still not working. DSR Option is gone as soon as I enable SLI. Single card + GSYNC works, but makes no sense.

10. JBCool

JBCool Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080

11. bigfutus

bigfutus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 VENTUS 10G
  12. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
  13. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
  14. Shabadoo

Shabadoo Member

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3080TI
    At no point in that video did your cursor disappear :\

15. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    It's about time NVIDIA sorted out their profiles as they are a mess IMO. I was looking through the v347.25 ones and there are a lot of executables listed with name only the executable, such as dxhr_dx10, which is obviously for Deus Ex: Human Revolution but for some reason it is listed separately from the main game profile. I also have a ton of obscure Japanese/Chinese/Korean, whatever, games listed too.

What is more annoying though is that any customisations I make to the game profiles such as adding custom AA or AO flags are overwritten by the driver when I update them (even though I am using a non-clean, custom install). True, we can use the third-party NVIDIA Inspector to save all custom profiles then reimport then post-driver update, and I do, but I've noticed that when I import them that I have duplicate profiles. For example, I created a Driver: San Francisco one before NVIDIA released one so I could force MSAA+SGSSAA in the game using a custom AA flag and I now have two, the one I created plus another called Driver San Francisco (no colon in the name).

What is frustrating is the sheer lack of customisation for the profiles. You can new games via the NVIDIA control panel but you cannot give the game a name plus if the game uses a generic filename such as game.exe, which other games might use, then you cannot add them at all as they conflict with ones that already exist and there's no way to add folder/pathnames as far as I can tell.

Does anyone know of a decent profile editing tool for NVIDIA drivers? I previously used NVIDIA's own SLI Profile Tool to export profiles as TXT files, edit them and then reimport them but that no longer works with the new drivers for some reason.

16. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Question: I noticed that GeForce Experience v2.2.3 now includes MFAA as part of its game optimisations but what confuses me it recommends that MFAA by turned off for some games that do not use or support MSAA anyway, anyone know why? My understanding is that MFAA only enhances game that support MSAA so if a game does not use MSAA then why does the MFAA setting need to be off. MFAA is enabled globally on my system and so far I've not had any obvious issues playing games that use TXAA or post-process FXAA or SMAA.

17. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    I find it easier to drag the exe to my DDU folder and then running it. The extraction will default to that location then.

18. bigfutus

bigfutus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 VENTUS 10G
    ...................now it is..........................

19. ravaged

ravaged Guest

GPU:
    ASUS 2080 Super
    yep, i am finished with multi-GPU as well.

i know, it's only a few titles and most of them are fixed. but it is alway always always going to be the one game i want to play most that is fubar because that's just how it is. so **** it, no more.

frankly i'll be looking into selling my cards on craigslist and picking up a single GPU once i've got the time to deal with that nonsense. and i'll probably wait for AMDs looming announcements just in case (not holding my breath that they will impress).

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I saw it in motion and no didnt make any screens..

There was obvious aliasing going on, it looked like 2xmsaa instead of 4xmsaa, like there was almost no AA in distance only very close objects and not on all.