FIFA 15 PC (Ignite Engine) Confirmed

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jun 6, 2014.

1. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    You don't know our climate. I walked on the streets under a scorching sun for about 40 minutes, around 4pm. Got home feeling bad, had to lay down and use a wet towel to lower my body temperature. You probably have something opposed to that. But you have great internet. In national internet servers I have a 60ms latency and VERY happy about it - can't play UT3 because 200ms makes it impossible in international servers.

I ****in hate summer's scorching sun.

2. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    more like a corroded joint somewhere between him and the local exchange, which could mean that its anywhere literally

the longer the line the harder it is to find

but it could help if you (brunopita) can post the stats from your router?

something like uptime, sync speed up/down , attenuation (line length)

or just screenshot the settings page .. its ok if its in Brazilian i should still be able to work out the numbers

3. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Yes, a corroded joint is also a very likely scenario - either way, he will need to get a technician out, who can bring along proper measuring equipement, so he can localize the issue.

There is really no other way of ever getting to know the issue with absolute certainty.

4. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    This?

D-Link DSL-500B - Generation II

[​IMG]

Anyway, I'll see if I call the company to send someone here. Don't worry, I don't worry too much anymore. Dealing with this is a humiliation process.

5. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    i can see the fault does actually lie on the upstream (upload) part of your connection.

if you look at the bottom of the stats 3rd line from bottom it says total ES that means error seconds, on the downstream table its reporting 0 errors but on the upstream it has 298

what is the total uptime? because thats 298 whole seconds it has lost data transfer, thats 4 minutes and 58 seconds!

you may have to really hound your service provider and i can understand where you are from that is not so easy

6. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Using a cordless phone the line is full of noise sometimes.

The uptime for that screenshot is unknown. Right now my upload is at an amazing 195kbps. I can't even watch the NBA League Pass that I sign. I'm going to live in the woods.

This is a joke:

I can't find the uptime in the modem options.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  7. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    You need to get that info to your ISP - if they Arent mentally challenged, theyll see that there are rather big noise issues on your line.

8. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    in an ideal world you should be hitting about 12-14 meg on that line at the default adsl2+ noise margin of 6db, yours is currently at 12db and shows the noise has subsided and the margin has gone up to 16.

any way now you know that the line is full of noise using a corded phone so armed with this knowledge call your VOICE provider not broadband unless they are the same and report as phone not broadband as i said before

9. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Voice and broadband are the same provider - and cell phone too, amazing the capitalist world of competition. Now I'm connected at the right speed, but the fluctuations happen with no warning. The thing is, the company wants to change small cities to 3G, they called some times, but 3G here is 2mbps/0.5mbps in a good day. Big cities are getting cable/fiber and great speeds. Today I solved the cell phone problem, this week I'll call about the broadband and phone.

10. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    do not mention the broadband at all , say that your are having trouble hearing people on your landline so report as a landline fault

again dont mention broadband as this will confuse the situation

11. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Ok, thank you both for the help.

12. YetYhunter

YetYhunter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Jetstream GTX1080
    Is the a PRO clubs team I can join? I have a 83 rated virtual pro.

13. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    what position? me and Dorlor have a small team but we have fun playing together add me on origin under the same username as my guru3d 1 if you want to have a game or 2 with us

14. YetYhunter

YetYhunter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Jetstream GTX1080
    I normally play as CAM. But I can switch to other possition except GK or defender

15. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    I really need help guys

In the Fifa 15 Catalogue(The place where you can unlock classic team kits etc) I can only unlock the Financial Takeover perk once ever "but" gift it to Origin friends multiple times.

Please can someone gift the financial takeover perk to me, I will gift you the same thing back or anything else you want from the catalogue.

I am also willing to give you a Steam game.

My Origin ID is: CM-Mackem

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015

16. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    you can only buy them once lol

i will add you a send you the gift but i don't want anything in return, i just happy to give

17. jaykop

jaykop Active Member

GPU:
    1080 g1 gaming sli
    Still no fix for 21.9 superwide display .....not bad for new gen game lol.

18. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Surprise for me!!! No more ADSL2+

[​IMG]

Man, this country is a ****in circus. Before this happen I had more than 8.000 UAS in the upstream. Now they are fixing it, says the robotic voice on the phone. But one thing at a time, it's hot around here.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  19. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    they seem to have put you on adsl2 as opposed to adsl2+

max upstream on adsl is 448K or 832K on adsl max+

in the advanced settings can you not select via the 3 yourself? some d-link routers in the UK have that function

sorry for late reply.. is it working better though?

20. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Back to ADSL2+, 4mbps/0.6mbps. A tech guy from the company came here, did some things (again I didn't see) in the external part of the equipment, maybe those boxes. It seems to be working with no errors now, but I haven't tried to download something to check the download graphic. NBA League Pass doesn't have more the 5-second stop every 20-30 minutes when watching a game so my guess is they fixed the problem. Now I just need 10-15mbps/2mbps and I'm good. Maybe in 2030. Only thing is, the numbers are scary, and they don't reset no matter what happen:

down/upstream
    Total ES: 538 1558
    Total SES: 3 447
    Total UAS: 17 15684