Street Fighter V

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Dec 5, 2014.

1. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
  2. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Glad they are going back to a more realistic look like sf3 also cross play with ps4 is awesome.

3. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I feel like the cross play feature is why Capcom went with the Playstation and PC routes, Microsoft doesn't like the idea of cross platform too much....There have been a couple of Playstation and PC cross platform titles in the past as well.

4. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070

5. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560Ti / Sony 40-EX723
    Looks a lot like SFIV to me. Ok, the graphics are a bit tidier and the special fx more "special" however if you look at Street Fighter history, the jumps in change between SF to SF2 to SF Alpha to SF III and then to SFIV (not even including the EX series or whatever it was called) are all pretty significant. You would have to be pretty ignorant to say that this was a far cry from SFIV.

Still though, I can't way to own this game. Does anybody know when this game is set? Is the story still before SF III?

6. BUFDUP

BUFDUP Guest

Sweet! this looks good. i went nuts playing SFIV on ps3.

Do you any of you guys collect these games?

Ive got over 10 on PS1 (marvel SH vs Street fighter, xmen vs street fighter, ex, ex2, ex3, marvel vs capcom, SF collection 1 & 2, Alpha 1, 2 and 3).... (i noticed on ebay some of these games are really expensive)
    SFII and SFII turbo on SNES lol... ps2 games, ps3 games lol.

I really like SFIII 3rd strike.

7. MaXThReAT

MaXThReAT Master Guru

GPU:
    2070-SOC 2Ghz
    Well, game is out. Hearing some mixed reviews. What do you guys think?

8. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Not that i have it but last i heard there still major server issues, tb said it was down last weekend when he tried to play.

What sucks is there is some online component that you need to progress, so playing offline you cannot progress.

9. fragba1t

fragba1t Guest

GPU:
    GTX Strix 1060 6GB
    I'm a huge street fighter fan and I think it's excellent. It's missing a bunch of single player content right now which is getting added later but personally I really only ever play sf games online so it's a non issue for myself.

There were some server issues day one and they got fixed pretty quickly. If you're a sf fan and aren't worried about sp content for the moment it's a must buy imo, the fighting is just great.

10. Pey

Pey Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 980 STRIX @ SLI
    Fix for SLI:

- Open NVIDIA Inspector
    - Select Street Fighter V profile from the list
    - Change SLI compatibility bits (DX1x) to 0x000000F5
    - Change NVIDIA predefined SLI mode on DirectX 10 to SLI_PREDEFINED_MODE_DX10_FORCE_AFR
    - Change NVIDIA predefined number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode on DirectX 10 to SLI_PREDEFINED_GPU_COUNT_DX10_FOUR
    - Select Apply
    - Done

http://i1.wp.com/www.pcmrace.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/inspector.jpg

4k @ 1080p video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xnPrcsL6h8&feature=youtu.be

4k video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEHeWC5FCwo&feature=youtu.be

11. Nijohc

Nijohc Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 8GB
    Meh... used to love everything SF but seem to have lost any love for it now, especially after capcom f#cked me and many others over with USF4 steam netcode. I just hope the King Of Fighters XIV gets a PC release, in the meantime thank god for things like Fightcade. (formerly supercade or ggpo) :D

[​IMG]
    I actually have mine setup so it outputs fullscreen at double native res to a trinitron CRT, looks really good and takes me back to the busy arcade days (minus the banter and cigarette smoke). Just wish more people knew about it/used it, need more from the UK/Western Europe - I like to play Champion Edition but most of the players are in Brazil so lag is a bit too much, that and they're 10,000x better than me. :smoke:

12. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    this real life chun-li is stunning

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. ravaged

ravaged Guest

GPU:
    ASUS 2080 Super
    The fighting is great. It was released early for tournaments so it's pretty bare bones but if all you want to do is learn the game in training mode and fight other players, it's fine.

Playing SF2 in fightcade sounds like aids.

14. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Fix your links :)

15. Nijohc

Nijohc Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 8GB
    I believe it's this bird here :

[​IMG]

16. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    She's got the thighs...spot on. She could easily be Tifa aswell though by her looks.

17. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Guest

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    well men i dont think i like these games but look at the pic of her.. let us look closerly men hehe we can see she is not got the nickers on :D

or maybe she is got the big package an nickers wont fit over it hehe u never no but it will be nice to find out especally after a intent workout an look at her o :)

18. CRTFTW

CRTFTW Active Member

GPU:
    radeon 380x X2
    Game is great. Netcode is about as good as it can be I think. It's oriented more to feeling like local multiplayer as you play, your inputs come out right when they're supposed to. The result is that low-latency matches feel way better than in SF4, but high latency matches feel worse. Thankfully the game is decent enough at matchmaking to avoid high-latency matchups.

And when I first saw the game in video, I wasn't very impressed. But the first time you play it, you realize the visuals were designed to impress you as you play, in motion. It just looks really cool as paint flies out of your character as you land an EX move.

Running 2176x1224 resolution all max, except for motion blur and anti-aliasing turned off. Get perfectly stable 60fps on my 7970.

19. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Found it on ebay from g2a for just under £28 so thought I'd see what all the fuss was about. Game plays very good tbh, not perfect as I did have 1 match where Cammy was warping all over the place, but, the rest of the matches I had were very good.

Maxed-out gfx runs fine here so I think anything with GTX960+ should run this just fine. The only thing I don't like is the lack of support for 1920x1200, it runs bordered instead of full-screen like USF4. I'm also running off external spindle drive on USB3 and it runs fine, loading-times aren't that bad. I did play a PS4 user and kicked his arse easily. 5 out of 7 wins. It's fun and I think despite being an Akuma player (noob) I will enjoy this. Look for deals if you're going to buy it.

20. Firepac

Firepac Guest

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 680GTX 4GB
    I'll just wait for them to release the Super Ultra Street Fighter V Turbo Deluxe Arcade Edition Ultimate Remix.