FIFA 15 vs PES 2015: physics (collisions...)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ricardonuno1980, Nov 18, 2014.

1. ricardonuno1980

ricardonuno1980 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti Classified :D
    FIFA 15
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2mEaeJWNNU - skip to 3min27s
    These clothes moving (collisions between clothes and skin) are realistics - I have liked this!! :D

PES 2015
    [​IMG]
    Looks the lack of physics for clothes! Crap! looool

FIFA 15 gets win!! :D

2. AATT

AATT Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    Judging by both the PC demos, PES wins, game-play is better.

Slower pace, more midfield battle, you can actually rely on the com team players when pressing.

:approval:

3. skugpezz

skugpezz Member Guru

GPU:
    R9 Fury X Stock
    Not sure if serious....

4. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Well everyone have their different opinions, but ive always just prefered fifa, although it is FAR from perfect.

5. AATT

AATT Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    Fifa Troll detected.

Even many Fifa players are not happy with the game, especially online, it's a rushing game about pace and nothing else.

6. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Really? I can use slower players just as well...in fact score quite a few goals from crosses. Rooney is a good example of slower speed but still a danger if you can dribble..

Havent had an issue online yet either..

7. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    +1

problem with the moaners is that they cant defend and cry when ppl dribble past ect even now with the defensive positioning improvements

i like to play slower and can get enough goals playing that way, usually by half way through the second half the opposition is tiring so even with slow players its easy to outrun when i still have 50 - 60% stamina left cause i haven't ran round like a headless chicken lol

8. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    I agree with that... i often play pro Clubs as target striker, where im 6.1 and 200 Pounds... aka semi slow, but strong, and VERY good in the air... i score a ton of goals, from simply being able to hold off defenders, or getting my head onto crosses infront of defenders.

9. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    i have only just since fifa 15 came out have i started playing pro clubs (didnt really try it before on fifa 14) and am now getting a little better at it lol i play as a right winger and like to get to the byline and play in low or chipped balls to the attackers so as the defenders are chasing me holes open up which the slower players end up in and most of the time it ends in a goal :)

you can add me if you like on origin my username is same as my guru3d one

10. AATT

AATT Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    It's not about how you do it, or how well you can do it, it's about the majority of players doing it, and they do it because they first can and second because the game does almost nothing to punish this behaviour.

Resulting in bland gameplay and less variety in game styles.
    All this "blabla you can't defend then.." answers just show me that you guys haven't got the point, or don't want to get it, because you like the game how it is and it's fine, but that's your own world you're in defending the game.

One thing about the defending btw, which is totally broken, is how bad or better say not at all the team members act/react during pressing.
    I don't want them to steal the ball all the time, again it's not about easy mode or defending skill, I want them to react appropriately to my own player.
    Try man orientated pressing with your own player and press COM pressing at the same time, now change direction or the way you press with your player, look how dumb the AI is, headless chickens running around, nothing compared to real football.

In PES you can actually try complex pressing if you have the skill, almost finger acrobatics on the gamepad.

This is just one of many examples how PES manages to get closer to the real thing.