MSI Adds Two FM2+ A68H Chipset Based Motherboards

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    MSI launches two new AMD A68H series FM2+/FM2 socket based motherboards, the MSI A68HM-P33 and MSI A68HM-E33. The new MSI A68H motherboards support the latest AMD Kaveri APU (7000 series) and are back...

MSI Adds Two FM2+ A68H Chipset Based Motherboards

2. fusion

fusion Guest

GPU:
    6850hd radeon / 1GB
    MSI, there's a brand you can't trust. I remember buying one of their video cards and one day smelling a burning coming from the computer. Followed the smell to their card and discovered that the fan was just spinning on plastic - no bearings, nothing. The centre had actually turned charcoal and black charcoal pieces fell off the card. Looking underneath the board it was burning into the actual board.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
  3. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

Don't you mean:

I do think MSI have improved a lot over the last few years, but like with some other brands I think you have to be a bit selective on which models you buy.

For instance, people on here rave over Corsair power supplies, but if you purchase a RM750, or a CX600 for example, then your opinions of Corsair would be radically different.

BTW, the monkey's have sychronised peeing ;).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
  4. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    I removed the peeing on MSI logo nonsense. If you have comments overall on a company, then that is fine. However if you are that disrespectful then as far as I am concerned you should not be part of this website.

E.g. please keep your posts respectful and decent.

5. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    I've had 2 x 7970 from MSI for 2 and a half years now, been rock solid since day 1. Might've been a bit dodgy a few years back, but now I think they hold up well.

6. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

I apologise for that. I guess if you pee on their boards and cards it's little wonder why you have issues with how they work!

I've had MSI stuff in the past too, I didn't have any issues with them. Like I said earlier, you just need to be a little picky and precise with what you buy, and that goes for anything in life.

7. fusion

fusion Guest

GPU:
    6850hd radeon / 1GB
    MSI made products so poor they pose a serious fire hazard. Just like Apples batteries exploding except not as well known. I'll piss on their logo every chance I get, I didn't make that emicon but if kissy kissy to your suppliers is all you care about then ban me. I honestly thought you were better then sites like anandtech that fall clearly in that bracket. I've spoken to people who have had to sell and install their crap in the past and they agree with me. People don't come to your site for an okay and thumbs up from you. But I will add this issue to me list of grievances of dodgy websites, products and people of the IT industry. All you do is copy paste their ads. You are deleted off my favourites list of sites!

8. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

Wow, bit moody there aren't you?!

There's a difference between discussing grievances you have with a company and outright spruiking defamatory comments about the same company. The former is free speech, the latter is grounds for possible legal recourse.

9. Jagman

Jagman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    16GB RX6800
    As a system builder, in the last 2 years or so I've used 10+ A75/78/85/88 chipset mainboards without any problems so far.
    Also used a few Gigabyte and Asus boards also without issue as well. I would steer clear of a certain board type of any maker if I did have a problem but wouldn't stop using the company because of it.