RadeonPro BETA (Automating 3D Settings) #2

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    what was your results trying RP to force it?

2. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    Well RP has become an abandonware. Yeah it works for now, but there won't be new features, buggy support for games and x64, and so on.
    ****, I donated money so that RP's development can continue and where's my money now? All I got since that donation is a couple of bugfixes and support for the newer AMD cards (which I don't even own) :bang:
    And saddest thing about it is that there won't be any source code release for the community to continue developing this awesome tool. Almost a year has passed and there's still no alternative to RP. ATT died. RP died. Oh well...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  3. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    Still works great for me, no issues with 64bit.

It is not abandonware.

John has said he will update as necessary to maintain working order with newer drivers.

It is a private application, i dont know why you would expect source code.

I donated as well, i have no problem with its current state. Its a donation, you are promised absolutely nothing in return. The fact that you seem to believe you do, speaks to your entitled nature.

4. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    I know how donations work. Main reason I donated was to see a new RP Infinity (or whatever it was called) but that didn't quite work out. That's why I'm mad.

5. mehdi

mehdi Guest

GPU:
    XFX 5970
    Hello guys Could you guys help me getting aa and af to work on alien vs predator 2 I know its a old game I have tried everything.Gpu is a 290x

6. teleguy

teleguy Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070/Vega 56
    You can simply force it from Radeonpro but make sure to use lithtech.exe as trigger instead of avp2.exe.

7. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    RP works fine with everything I've thrown to it, EXCEPT the Vanishing of Ethan Carter. When the game starts (it is a 64bit UE4 game), and the RadeonPro 64bit module is activated (as it should), the game crashes.
    I have no problem at all with the 64bit UE4 demos, so I hope that someone could help.

8. K-putt

K-putt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Ethan Carter is build with Unreal Engine 3.

Also.. i think the game doesn't like overlays very much. The game crashes constantly if i activate rivatuner.

So check if the RP overlay causes some issues for you there.

9. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Thanks for the clarification about the engine.

By default I have all the overlays disabled, but when the game goes past the intro logo videos, it instacrashes.
    Just by having a RadeonPro profile, without any kind of setting in it, the game will crash.
    That doesn't happen with the 32bit executable, but the 32bit doesn's support high textures : S

10. AATT

AATT Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    I wonder myself, because the pre render ahead limit setting is the only thing I really need, does the tool needs to be active to apply?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014

11. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    yes it does

12. Gapil301

Gapil301 Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    delete please

13. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    If API MONITORING is disabled, then it is as if RadeonPro is disabled in the game, right?

14. Maniax2

Maniax2 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia geforce 7900 256mb
    Is there a way to use multiple Sweet Fx Versions , having the lil issue of needing to switch to various sweet FX versions in settings for specific profile with the Sweet Fx added option to fully work...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  15. Dalton Sleeper

Dalton Sleeper Member Guru

GPU:
    2 x GTX 1080 8GB
    No AO, made a new profile for 2013 using the values for 2012, no success.

16. Isbre

Isbre Guest

GPU:
    290X Matrix H2O
    Trying for the first time in years Empire Earth II for no reason, and are having some issues with fully utilizing (or really any at all) my GPU (which is HD 5870)

IIRC when owning a Nvidia 7950 GT GPU, the load would be 100% and it would get really toasty real fast. Now it runs as if it would be a 'CPU title' GPU utilization stays mostly at 0% with some involvement and jumping up and down sporadically it would seem, meaning the GPU will not get hot, which is no fun at all!

Can I spoof the video id to be 7950 GT specific in the device field under the RP's tweak tab? Or other Nvidia GPU that works and doesn't cripple the game so severely?

Empire Earth II is a TWIMTBP title.

Currently using 13.6 WHQL drivers.

btw also using widescreen patch so that I can enjoy the game at 1920x1080p. So far it looks pretty decent, but the frame rate is 10-20 ish and possibly the shadow could be better if I could properly spoof the device. :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  17. Isbre

Isbre Guest

GPU:
    290X Matrix H2O
    Was finally able to spoof to desired GPU, and it worked a little better. And it got even slight better when spoofing to a 6800 Ultra but I don't think I'm done looking for the ideal tweak.

It was all real easy using the search function in the spoof field after trying it out. You are a genius japamd! When i get a new job you will receive a well deserved donation for your awesome work!

18. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    You might be better off not spoofing, and just forcing 3d clocks

Its most likely single-threaded CPU bound, which is why you arent seeing much GPU usage.

19. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    I actually didn't know that. Thank you!

20. lycanwrath

lycanwrath Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX480 8GB ref
    Anyone got RadeonPro to work with Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor?
    The game CTD when added to RadeonPro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.