People delibetately walking into me.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Dillinger, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    Yes i just decided to meme myself...

[​IMG]

2. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Is it just me who can walk in a fully crowded hallway and not make contact with anybody? Guess it's a natural talent... avoiding people with Spiderman's reflex.. i'm relatively big and tall too!

3. Clawedge

Clawedge Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    well then you havent met me, i can twist and turn so well it would make michael jackson jelly

4. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    Could be part of the reason why.

Well I guess that depends on your age. :banana:

5. Yecnot

Yecnot Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    I used to do this to avoid people. Now I just twist and turn to get through people, doesn't matter if I'm stepping on foots, bumping, etc. One of these days they're going to get me for sexual harassment. (sidestepping ... across people)

Twice today, people got vocal about it. I just keep on speed-walking of course.

:evil:

6. Dillinger

Dillinger Guest

GPU:
    GTX 950
    What I'm speaking of has nothing to do with walking through a crowded hallway.

These occurrences took place in rather empty areas where there was plenty of space beside me, but they chose to walk directly into me.

The last couple of times I've caught the person in the corner of my eye and dodged them.

Both were males in their late 20's / early 30's. One was white, the other was latino and they were also a head taller than me (if you want to get into specifics).

I'm a confident person, but not one for confrontation. No one intimidates me either, it just seems like there is too many people looking for a reason to fight and I'm far from impressed.

7. Yecnot

Yecnot Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    Dude, where do you live? The behavior that you're describing sounds really anti-social.

8. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200

Ya but you do it deliberately aimirite? Mine comes naturally, my spidy-senses go nuts when someone is about to collide with me.

A bit like how the character of assassins creed avoid the crowd by moving his shoulders.

Ya...... don't messss!!!! B)

9. Clawedge

Clawedge Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    i did see that coming when i typed it out... :nerd:

(Grabs crotch, moonwalks out of this thread) SHAMONE!

(Bumps into Yecnot, MJ spin, MJ kick, run away)

You've been hit by, you've been struck by...a smooth criminal!

10. Clawedge

Clawedge Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    i pretend i am in an asteroid field

11. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    I've never had the OPs problem. Nobody does that here

12. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    The Brixton Riots occurred during the days of corporal punishment, so that just doesn't weigh up.

I work in a primary school and it's a tranquil utopia in comparison to my school days. We now instil kids with the ideas of rights and respecting others rights via the UN RRSA .
    It's as effective as caning/belting which had as much to do with frustrations of the adult and the desire for retribution.

13. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Stay frosty it's a jungle out there! :)

p.s as long as it's female and fit I dont mind being bumped into at all...

14. Doug

Doug Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    [​IMG]

"..if any part of you should fill that air...it's *your* own fault.."

15. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    The Brixton riots only happened in Brixton, the riots from a couple years ago were across the whole country. Hence the lack of respect in general from the youth.

Its well known that discipline has be taken out of schools and out of the parents hands today so dont give me that crap. I dont care what you post ive been around walking on this planet long enough to know so you can shove your website stats up your backside.

I wont be commenting anymore in this thread because tbh i cba wasting my time in it anymore, today is a new day and this thread was from yesterday. Conversing with me in this thread from now on is a waste of time cause i wont reply but feel free to post whatever you want because i really dont care, i really really couldn't give a monkeys.

16. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    yeah pretty sickening they were 2. Plus I was disgusted in the police/army reaction.

they should have been dealt with some form of violence/tear gas. why they should have been given so much freedom was beyond me! harsh maybe but those ignorant ****s deserved worse.

hope they got the main culprits via cctv.

/sry for off topic. /end of.

17. Doug

Doug Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Slightly related topic and something that happens to me a lot, is standing aside to let someone else through (on a train, supermarkets, anywhere) and they don't give any form of a thank you or even eye-contact. That REALLY annoys me and I never let them past without an extremely sarcastic "YEAH CHEERS MATE *mumbled insults and head shaking*" :bang:

18. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    I just shave my head bald and mean mug. No one ever bumps into you.

I was going to say the behavior sounds ghetto but I suppose anti-social would work.
    Now that I think about it, I've never had anyone present behavior that came off to me as intending to provoke a fight other than the stinky stares and mean mugs I get from ghetto folks when I'm in the wrong neighborhoods. But I just look down on them cause they don't try to improve themselves including childish behaviors and that look I give in retort seems to do the job I guess...so far.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  19. Doug

Doug Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Since I've been doing that strangers are a lot less friendly... it's sad really.

20. Smooth Operator

Smooth Operator Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX690
    I know you said you wouldn't reply anymore but hopefully you will anyway as I had to go to bed as I was up at 4.45 for training so I didn't have an opportunity to reply earlier.

Anyway, my issue as I said wasn't pointing out he was black it was that you continually did so making it seem like you took particular offense to that fact. Once you said he was black there was no need to keep saying it as we already knew, I'm not sure why you aren't getting that part of it. If you were reading a book or watching a film and they kept repeating the same details, it would be a pretty **** story, no?

I didn't say you did live there but if you were some toff out in Ascot it's certainly not something you would come across.

So on the one hand you are blaming his mum but then on the other hand saying you shouldn't fell sorry for him because it's his own fault which is completely contradictory. Sure he still has/had the potential to do better but let's be real here the general population are a bunch of not too intelligent sheep that are a creation of their environment, just look at a few studies of nature vs. nurture.

Personally I don't think certain people should even be allowed to reproduce, you know the type of morons who just want more benefit money and have nothing to offer a child. There are safeguards in place to stop these kind of people adopting children because they wouldn't be considered fit parents but how can you possibly regulate something like that and people would go crazy about basic human rights blah blah blah and then bring up some nonsensical crap about how Hitler tried the same thing.

The final point I was joking around but scientifically speaking it's far better to be more diverse and reproduce with people of different races because they are more likely to have different genetics and reduces risk of genetic/hereditary issues. Just look at inbreeding of animals in 'pure breeds' for an accelerated look at that, in humans incest greatly increases the risk of mental issues hence why I'm pretty sure it's not even legal.

You blame it all on a lack of discipline but I don't prescribe to that BS because even parents who try and discipline their kids are having the same issues. In some situations sure but it's telling that it is only a Western issue and that poses the question as to why. My take on it is that it's the meta-society of Western culture that is to blame; 24/7 we are getting bombarded by adverts trying to convince us we need things to enrich our lives and making it seem like anyone can have it. So when kids are in a situation where they can't have it because they are too poor and they see an opportunity where they think they can, even when they know right from wrong, it's foolish not to expect some of them to try given the marketing that's been pumped into them.

In the age of the internet and easily accessible electronic goods the kind of marketing kids are exposed to is more prevalent than ever. Governments really don't give a **** because it makes them so much money, just like smoking and alcohol. They'll pretend to help by raising taxes on them (lol) when people complain but really their solutions are laughable.

It also doesn't help that everything has to be so PC now and oh, it's ok to be whatever you want to be as long as you are happy. The main one for that, that really pisses me off is fat people, no it is not ok to be fat you stupid ****ers because it's not healthy. Then the governments are like there is a health crisis with too many people being obese and they don't understand why and blame it all on unhealthy foods. Their solution is crap like increasing the price of sweets so that everyone gets ****ed, even the people with self-control and/or healthy lifestyles. They very rarely tackle and solve the source of the issues because in the long run it's not as profitable for them or the companies involved.

Anyway I have gone way off track now and some of that will probably be considered conspiracy theory level but that is my perspective on the matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.