TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. IPterek

IPterek Guest

GPU:
    GTX860M 4GB
    Hello
    Could someone help me with installing new update? (In fact I had always the same problem with all updates)

When I install update in Wacth dogs folder and change bin files in WD Update folder (Watch Dogs > WATCH DOGS UPDATE > BIN) nothing changes, still have version 1.03.

When I change bin in main game's folder and try to start, appears error ...000142 .

What am I doing wrong?

2. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    hm.. cracked?
    if you used no mod enable update function in uplay or steam... it will patch to actual version.

if you used mods...

safety way is delete mod, Start game, lets make update.
    now copy your. patch.fat and patch.dat of favourite mod

after them use this installer if the actual mod is Not included
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwxALbeBV2l9TUdSSDdBS25zTEk/edit?usp=docslist_api

or try this its included the Ne patch

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwxALbeBV2l9S096WXlURlMtUjA/edit?usp=docslist_api

3. IPterek

IPterek Guest

GPU:
    GTX860M 4GB

Yes cracked. I used only worse mode. Also I am not connected to uplay so I can't update game normally.

I deleted worse mode (patch.fat/.dat)

And I think I didn't get what should I do next.

In fact I do not need any mod, I just want to update the game.

I tried your first program but while installing appeared that the installation cannot be finished...

4. cgpyromaniac

cgpyromaniac Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660 Ti 2GB
    cmh175 the link you provided for us to download the configurable mod for the latest patch, in the mods folder, are they your own settings? I really liked the your settings before the recent patch, so I was wondering if the one you just updated has your settings too. :)

5. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Both versions of the mod (mine and the configurable version of TW mod) come with my own settings installed. The mod itself hasn't changed other than the new UBI patch, so otherwise it'll be the same.

6. DavidHigh

DavidHigh Member

GPU:
    GTX680 2GB
    I's been a while that I've been using cmh175 version of TheWorse Mod, customized with Low Dof... and I'm absolutely HAPPY!!! :D
    Talking of performances it's THE BEST of all... and at the present moment is the only one updated with the last Ubi patch!!! ;)
    Thank you very much! :)

7. Kiyuubi

Kiyuubi Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 270, OC'd
    Is anyone getting crashes with Watch_Dogs? I seem to get crashes related to ntdll.dll and xaudio2_7.dll. All my drivers are up to date, all Windows updates are installed, etc.

I'm getting Disrupt_b64.dll now, too.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  8. irat

irat Guest

GPU:
    760GTX
    can you please give a link to it ? :)

9. DavidHigh

DavidHigh Member

GPU:
    GTX680 2GB
    There's no link to what I use, since it has been made customizing the mod from The Worse following cmh175 directions (and downloads) here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/243470/discussions/0/43099722142040818/

Today I've tried a new customization by integrating the "Light DOF mod" from txgt (standalone version) in the same mod from The Worse / cmh175... and I like it very much! :D
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=392105

10. irat

irat Guest

GPU:
    760GTX
    [​IMG]

something new is coming!! what you guys think ?

11. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    nothing more than the praising tbone dlc, wich was promised
    by the season Pass and everybody was wondering or pissed of its Not released/included

come 23th sept

12. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    It is ridiculous they haven't released this yet, considering the game is about four months old now.

13. Lardo

Lardo Guest

GPU:
    R9 280x Toxic 3GB
    Your Merged Mod

Hey Marduk, i really enjoyed your merged WD mod with all different textures. But i think what would be perfect for it is if you get the same fog atmosphere and lighting as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmMS8fas6Y8 a perfect example of it is the scene at 1:59 and 2:46 in the video. your merged textures are amazing as it is :D. Only thing i would change is that atmosphere and have the same fog (My Opinion) but actually it would also look good if you just changed the fog and keep your lighting. Would be awesome if you could do this man! looking like the perfect mod besides the E3 Demo.

Edit: the lightning and thunder in the sky looks very impressive and realistic too in the video. if you could improve that too or make it the same/similar. But yeah watch the entire video if you haven't. forgot to mention that if another sweetfx setting would be possible if you are to add these things to the mod :D. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  14. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Here's a video where I try to explain a little of what went "wrong" with the PC version of Watch_Dogs. I would really like to have TW or any other modder who could have helped me with that, but I couldn't find any of them to be available for doing so.

Anyway, I hope it could be a future reference for general understanding of why Watch_Dogs wasn't released the way we would have liked/expected to see it and what modders have done for the community:

A VERDADE SOBRE Watch_Dogs (In English, THE TRUTH ABOUT Watch_Dogs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Zi4AxhHBc

Cheers.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  15. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    This was an excellent and informational video. the english translate subtitles were a bit off, but from what it translated right and the things i put together on my own,it was a great video and explained why this whole issue matters and what the mods change.

16. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Yep great Video very well done especially the behind the Console PC and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Memory_Access part :)

Very well Researched, really sad that indeed the Google translation is ehh jiberish but many stuff was understandable through the excellent editing and the universal language of images :)

Also the DOF compare in Gameplay implementations like in Hitman Absolution was perfectly done :)

You should also Make you viewers aware of what a Open World Game is and why doing the Simulation of a World is different for example from a FPS and that Watch_Dogs as such even being re-ported doesn't do so bad @ all for this you could take other Open World Games and Compare them ;)

GTA 4, Saints Row 4, Witcher 2 (semi open world), AC4, Sykrim and Watch_Dogs for example

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  17. famich

famich Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780TI SLI@1250
    Sorry the subs do not work for me ..

18. Techeable

Techeable Guest

GPU:
    16GB
    It seems I got a problem with my WD (could be a problem with a new patch maybe?), when I'm with the mod I can't hack friends, and in the Options/Online tab there's an empty string with "Yes/No", whereas without any mod everything is fine and in that string there's "Hack your friends" or something like that, I think it's because the mod isn't updated to the latest patch, not that big of a problem though. :kermit:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  19. mangaroo

mangaroo Master Guru

GPU:
    780 GTX Ti SC
    Yeah it's still ridiculously dark, most of my screen is pitch black a lot of the time.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  20. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Are you using the official release from TheWorse's blog? Because those haven't been update yet. You want the versions on my Steam thread, they're up to date.

The environmentlighting.lib makes it super dark at night, I suggest removing it from the mod so the game uses the vanilla one.