The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    will test tomorrow

2. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Surrender mod is a Fixed file

i will upload a mod with out the mods
    i will upload stand alone mods for
    - Nudemod
    - all car
    - play as npc

will make a description of everything

What Do you mean terms vanilla? rain? textures? particles (explosions )?

please pm me for questions, i read this posts casually / serendipitous... sorry for Bad english, im better in german

3. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Another word for vanilla is default. Basically how the game came out originally.

Your mod as is, is great and all it needs is the other mods removed and the rain frequency set back to original setting and it is golden. All other changes, particles, shadows, textures can stay.

So Remove:

All cars
    Play as npcs
    Nude mod

Set rain frequency back to normal.

That's it.

If you can do one like that it would be appreciated.

I'll pm you. Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  4. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    hi, for questions terms mod please pm, . didnt check the threads everytime/day...

tterms the rain,
    change the splashes per second in defaultrenderconfig.xml

1.unpack the patch files
    2. go to engine\settings\defaultrenderconfig.xml
    - search for the line "RainNumSplashesPerSecond"
    3. save and pack the .dat

here are the vanilla values

PC
    RainNumSplashesPerSecond="35"

HIGH
    RainNumSplashesPerSecond="35"

ULTRA
    RainNumSplashesPerSecond="45"

5. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Hello, everyone.

I've been in contact with Supersourav99 a few days ago and he said he's unfortunately not taking this mod any further for personal choices and reasons, also he is really busy now. Just so you know and will not keep up with hopes towards this matter.

__

In this video I found Supersourav99's excellent line of work (mod) being used to explain about pretty everything that went "wrong" or "right" with this game, maybe a future source to anyone who's willing to understand the reason why Watch_Dogs wasn't released accordingly to what we all expected to see:

A VERDADE SOBRE Watch_Dogs (In English, THE TRUTH ABOUT Watch_Dogs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Zi4AxhHBc

Cheers.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  6. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    I kinda saw this coming. It seems every modder has dropped watchdogs and I don't blame them.First TheWorse, then Lunayah and now super. I personally think watchdogs is going to die now(atleast on pc) because I think the modding community was the only reason why watchdogs lasted this long. Also, I'm pretty sure the modders did all they could with Watchdogs and from now on all we are getting is tweaks or Mash-up mods.

Ive had a blast trying out different mods and trying to "fix" the game but I guess this means moving on.
    Maybe some ACU mods will come?:) Who knows.

7. Tsukiko-chan

Tsukiko-chan Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD7870 GHZ 2GB
    I'm saddened to hear that, i would like to thank super for his work though and sad to hear he had to stop working on it :)

I still havent finished the game and with the latest patches coming down from ubi I've had to play in offline mode so as to not have my mod overwritten as i'm unsure how to merge in patches to the balanced mod i'm using.

I'm now looking forward to the upload from Marduk so i can play online again! :)
    Marduk, is your mod based on the balanced, visuals or performance super mods?

8. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    hi, ive delated my merged mod to have space for New mod, i ve upload standalone files for merging
    https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0BwxALbeBV2l9ZjlNV1FaQ1RKRmc/edit
    (final mod will follow at same link tomorrow )

one only with the Surrenderafter act3 fix aand the other with all the Stuff like before

i only added the fire textures from lunayah, 3different fog values (clear (weather = low fog, heavy rain and storm with much fog) ... Also tweaked a little bit the env.lightn.

for those who want the old fog (less) settings, ive upload a standalone file.

sorry that Main mod would only finished tomorrow....

ah, and its based on lunayahs xtraHQ, AND mixed up with own settings and a few from kadzait2, supers, the worse.
    mod is final now, I will only add the new ubi patch, wich would come with the new dlc in 2weeks(Bad blood)

if someone has questions, please send pm me

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  9. Mrkillerhomer_x

Mrkillerhomer_x Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CF
    Hi marduk.
    i tried your mod and the lighting seems better then what i used be4 (e3 pure balance) but the grass is bugging me so much it became unplayable
    it feels like its flickering (or how ever you say that) i think its because of how much more grass your mod have and maybe also more wind.
    any chance you can upload a version with less wind or grass or tell me how to do it? =)

10. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    hi, it could be edited in defaultrenderconfig.xml (i Set up the windblow, but dont be sure wich line, if you know how search there simple for a lines "gras" and make your tests, sorry dont have the right names, im Not. at home

you can also search for the line windforce, but its maybe in the defaultgameconfig.xml )

i also edited windy_city.game.xml (there i changed the windenviromentsetting, so that its Most time stormy weather when its rainy, also Mostly with lightnings=blizzards )

tomorrow will come the actual final versions

11. Mrkillerhomer_x

Mrkillerhomer_x Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CF
    okay i will w8 and try the new versions and see how that works

12. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    and if you mean flickering, the gass has more motion by windy weather, but maybe its a Problem of Monitor

(Hz setting)

or if you used sweetfx try to reduce offset bias and/or luma sharpen

13. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Hey Marduk ! Your mod already compiles the best of everything in the community.
    I simply think it's the best for Watch Dogs and I love it ! Especially with your SweetFX preset that add sharpening to the textures.

If you remains here to update it for new patches, It suits me perfecly ! Did you try the Light DOF mod ?

Thanks to the community that made this game very enjoyable (I finished it at 100%) !

Maybe i'll try to optimize further everything when i'll have to time.

It's not up to Nvidia, AMD and Ubisoft to do the remaining updates, and I think they will do. I saw a regain of interest from Ubisoft. They talk more to the community, a dedicated PC team works with Nvidia and AMD for SLI, performances and other things, they release the promised DLC, they involve them in events,... The French Ubi forum is rather active and constructive, which is important.

I see the day when the game will be smooth with every rig > GTX 660 will come. And then I'll do the game for the third time.

14. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m

actual mod would be finished here (maybe finished in 12hours)
    https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0BwxALbeBV2l9ZjlNV1FaQ1RKRmc/edit

test mod always storms with vanilla textures (ready for test and dl)
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwxALbeBV2l9U042cWNPLTBUUGc/edit?usp=docslist_apil

15. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    How do we install those Marduk? There is description within?

16. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    I added install desriptions for the standalones (updated today)

for the mod (test and main) just copy (if asked- click overwrite) to data_win64 folder

if you havent done an update by ubisoft before

1.delete the patch.dat/fat files
    2. let ubi or/and steam makes the update, or click verify files
    (they add/update more than the simple patch.fat/dat
    3. copy the actual mod to data_win64
    4. play

17. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Cool thanks. The main mods will be ready in a few hours?

18. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    yes, dont really sure when.
    Start upload at 13pm (timezone = GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour)
    think the one without could be finished in 8 hours, and the full in 18h

19. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Will there be modifications from the latest version or it's just another format ?
    I already did my "cooking" with your merge as a base.

20. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    its Same before, only
    3 different fog settings (if anyone would less fog, check the standalone)
    added lunayahs fire textures
    real storm weather, means blizzards
    delete the vehicletweaks.lib (i had some Problems by driving with bike )

based on lunayahs extraHQ mod

- difference =

- add own windy_city.game.xml (rainspecularity, all reflections set projected = 1,weather, fog, enviromlightn., windpresets, smother change of weathersituations [maybe more but dont remember actually] ), deploadnewparticles.rml, edited cameracontext.lib,specularshader.xml
    defaultengineconfig.xml,little changes in the enviromentwindsetting.lib defaultgameconfig.xml, defaultrealtreeconfig.xml
    - added yizan train headlight and carcamera fix
    - Make little changes of lunayahs renderconfig.xml (rainsplashes, grassmotion, windsettings, postfx setting)
    - lunayahs lensflares for trains, cars, gfx/fire textures
    - my own sun lensflare
    - use millemiles enviromentlightning.lib
    - supersourav99 gfx/explosiontextures and e3 coat
    - some textures from kadzait24, worse (helicopter flare), maldo, but mostly sunsets v4
    - delete sky.lib (dark night - Not sundawn the full nighttime)

if you cook for Performance, check the threading,defaultgameconfig, defaultrenderconfig mostly, and actuali couldnt try, was a llittl. busy with testing my settings, work in job, and bla...

and really thanks what youve saying about the Merged mod.. afraid that many people like it.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014