*-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery rev.2 Part 9=-*

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by hallryu, Dec 13, 2011.

1. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Here is my updated rig, sitting in the living room atm cause my parents are on vacation for a week.
    Sorry for the crappy quality, made them with a Nokia Lumia 530.
    Monitor is a Samsung S27D390, changed it from my 24inch version of that monitor.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No idea why this side panel won't close, the lock mechanism doesn't work and the case is brand new.
    [​IMG]

2. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    wiring in the way or something? Know i've had that happen my fair share of times with both CoolerMaster Cosmos cases i've had (1 and 2).

And..... is that a wallpaper of Sinon from the new season of Sword Art Online?

3. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    No there is nothing in the way, at least not that i can see.
    I'm going to tape it soon, that thing dangling on the side is very annoying.

Very dissapointed in this case, the cable management is horrid too as you can see.
    Paid 199 euro's for it, and i wish i'd taken the new Raven RV05. :(

Yes it is a wallpaper of Sinon, I'm a huge SAO fanboy. :D

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  4. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Who isn't a fan? Though, i must say...... WHERE the HELL is Attack on Titan season 2?!?!? My god is that taking forever to come around.

5. JohanSCHR

JohanSCHR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 sc
    Small upgrade i geuss.. i trade my GTX780 with my best friend for two XFX HD7970 BE DD's.
    May seem like a stupid trade to some, but i wasn't planning on getting another GTX anyway.. The two radeon's seem to be a tad faster then my single nvidia was.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  6. BUFDUP

BUFDUP Guest

650watt enough for 7970 crossfire?

7. JohanSCHR

JohanSCHR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 sc
    Seems to be fine for now, not doing any heavy stuff atm anyway.
    I will however upgrade it next pay check, adding in a custom water loop too, been to long :D

8. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    First test run and benchies of Devil's Canyon i5 4690K on an Asus Z97M-Plus board. with Crucial Ballistix Tracers

With simple Bios selections, it easily runs up to 4.6ghz with small benchmarking and lots of gaming and throttling down to 1.33ghz in 2D mode.
    Idles 33-35 centigrade in the summer heat- benches up to 75 centigrade, with and old Antec Kühler H20 620... which I plan to change..

My only gripe is my all powerful Sapphire R9 290 TriX OC generates lots of heat blowing out the side and circulating hot air in my Fractal Design Arc mini R2 case.. need a solution

YES Some cabling still needs to be done. Just running tests för now.. Hate Asus AI suite 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  9. spider

spider Guest

GPU:
    GTX760 OC 4GB
    Overall picture of my rig.
    [​IMG]

Advanced HDD cooling

[​IMG]

State of the art SSD mounting

[​IMG]

10. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    New case and a monster loop!

Well I had a week off work a while back and decided to maximize my water cooling loop as much as I could. Since my original loop was for just CPU and a single GPU not SLI GTX580's it required me to have the fans on full to get decent cooling which was somewhat annoying.

So anyway I'm now a member of the Corsair D900 club. I even managed to fit a total of 4 radiators in this beast and its effectively silent considering the number fans in there.

Top - EK 480mm
    Bottom - EK 480mm & XSPC 360mm
    Rear - XSPC 140mm

Enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014

11. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Something seems a little overkill about having 1,460mm worth of radiator.... yet only cooling a single CPU and two GPU's....

12. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    Well it's sort of the point, but just for clarification I only added the two 480mm rads to my loop as I was originally unsure if I'd get the 140m & 360mm rads in the case. Since I could i thought why the hell not.

At least this way I no longer have to be concerned about what I'm cooling where as before I was starting to notice the limits of my current setup with just the 360mm & 140mm.

13. Frag-master

Frag-master Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX960 Mini OC
    Above is nice cooling.. :p

My recent upgrade is to my cooling of 4x2tb HDD in my shuttle. which works better then before :p

Temps were around 49-50c mark, now around 38-42 area. so works :)

its all about the small cases :)

Also added heat spreaders to my ram, As now overclocked from 1066mhz to 1202mhz : 6-6-6-14 :) ... good match with CPU @ 3.6ghz up from the 2.66ghz standard. all in a little shuttle :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. DaddyD302

DaddyD302 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus Master 4090
  15. iPp

iPp Active Member

GPU:
    Powercolor R9 290 PCS+
    My rig isn't anything special and I haven't even modded anything, I'm just happy how it turned out in the end :) :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    tight rig, I like it

17. biggerx

biggerx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3070 FTW
    Same. I love the CPU cooler.

18. iPp

iPp Active Member

GPU:
    Powercolor R9 290 PCS+
    Thank you ! I've built the rig around the idea of OC'ing a G3258 but I found a xeon 1230v3 for a good price and I had already bought the z97 extreme4 so I decided to make things a little bit more aesthetic and went for the Deep Cool GAMMAXX cooler.(which actually does the job pretty well - 52C when all cores are @3.7GHz 100% load)
    Next thing I would like to do is to get rid of all the HDDs and swap them for SSDs. :)

19. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    I like it, do you leave the side panel open at all times or?

20. iPp

iPp Active Member

GPU:
    Powercolor R9 290 PCS+
    It's closed all the time, I just removed the top dust/noise filters to fit in two 80mm 1200rpm exhaust fans which creates some extra airflow so everything runs surprisingly cool and quiet. I've never seen the R9 290 over 74C. What annoys me is that one of the fans on the 290 is rattling when it gets below 35% fan speed and I just have to keep it closed.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014