Watch_Dogs Aiden Pierce "E3 2012" Facial Model Replacement Mod?

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Plissken, Jul 15, 2014.

1. 4goTTen21

4goTTen21 Member

GPU:
    nVIDIA Quadro4 550 XGL
    Have one with light all over both faces?

2. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Very good people underestimate the power of Light and Perspective on the Human face it's Amazing how complex it is :)

Personally i find the Decision right to change the face of the Artist it is more natural though i really wonder why the Realtime Face Looks so wow and the Cutscene Face (also Realtime) so strangely different the closeup shoots much more artificial.

I guess in Motion the more realistic Rendering felt apart for now thus they got back to the CGI way of Doing it.

For me this whole thing looks like they experimented with so much stuff it looks crazily mixed :)

@E3
    they presented a Solid CGI Look then they experimented with Physical Shading then they realized it will brake and Resources even heavier and then they decided to mix it inside a partly Pre Rendered Physical Cartoon look for all Platforms :D

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  3. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    To each his own, I think E3 facial model is way better. Not in graphical terms, but in aesthetics. If Aiden Pearce was real I would imagine him looking exactly as he was shown in the E3 demo, an average tech-head, or like a "basement dweller" if I may. :) In the final products he looks... well, too good to be real.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  4. nuvasek

nuvasek Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB OC
    @Plisken
    Too good to be real, oh god.

@.Star.
    Most of people here like E3 model more so deal with it.

5. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    And still no progress....

6. nuvasek

nuvasek Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB OC
    @Sockenschock
    then do it yourself and tell us

7. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    Sorry if you got it wrong.
    I just want everybody to remind what this thread is about and it wasn´t against you or somebody.
    I was just disappointed when I came here after 3 days looking forward for some progress and all I saw was: roflmao xD lol.... he looks like Kevin Spacey. :D

Sorry...

8. nuvasek

nuvasek Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB OC
    degrade yourself to the lowest point and i will forgive u

9. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
  10. nuvasek

nuvasek Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB OC

11. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread even, that to accomplish this his face would need to either be remodeled or the mesh at least altered, and retextured. For this to be done correctly to would also have to be at nearly a professional level. Due to the massive work load this just isn't likely to happen. Discussing the differences of the models and possibilities of it happening are fine, but honestly it's a pointless issue to argue about guys, and I certainly hope no one's waiting for this first to play the game.

12. Yecnot

Yecnot Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    Skyrim. Nuff said. :banana:

13. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    WD isn't Skyrim. The level of detail (at least in a few/most aspects of the game) are very detailed, and particularly with the close ups during the games FMV's it'll be very noticeable if Aidan's face is altered and it's not done well. The mesh may not even be able to be altered depending on how his face was rigged, otherwise Aidan's facial expressions will look weird.

Not to mention Skyrim is a much better game than WD, so it attracts a lot more attention from modders.

14. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Skyrim is technically inferior though every part is better in Watch_Dogs and allows to create much greater GFX output then what would be ever possible @ the same performance in Skyrim, and when you add ENB overhead you can gain some of the visual quality but overhead is massive and still performance far away from Watch_Dogs :)
    Let alone it has a much more improved Havok version that is better Multithreaded for the CPU

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  15. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    hmmm, Looks like Ubisoft also changed the Nexus sign on his hat too. They changed a lot of things since 2012, I hope someone can replicate this..

16. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    I guess not many gonna notice this Detail, also not as many will compare it vs Digic Pictures Offline rendering ;)

17. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    I find the current face just fine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    you aren't the only one who prefers it over that big fat E3 Cutscene kids face :)

19. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    hahahhaha you are awesome man.. :banana: it does fit your description :D

20. nuvasek

nuvasek Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB OC
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014