The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Oh.. Great!

Which version of the mod is that one you are using?

2. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    awesome man, just great! Its very important because of the camera we get the close E3'ish feeling :) ...

3. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    last patch, my textures, sweetfx realistic preset , I think the time is different

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    The road on balanced and extra hq has same result

5. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    I haven't started playing WD yet, have only spent time testing the mods and I'm not sure I have ever seen those textures like that from the balanced version. I guess it all depends on the angle of the sun hitting the road.

6. tudort

tudort Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Msi Gtx 580 1.5 Gb
    When will we see an updated Balanced Version with all the goodies and ubipatch and sunsets latest textures Wonder ?

7. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    That is simply ultra textures, a bit of colour grading, and most importantly the 'right' time of day with a bit of post rain damp on the road.
    The vanilla game can look like this too by the way. It really is a stunning looking game, at certain times and locations!

8. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
  9. cupis12

cupis12 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS MATRIX GTX 780Ti 3GB
    someone please tell me is this mod working with the latest ubisoft patch?

10. HotSpot

HotSpot Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 9500
    forum page=80, post from Nuk1e

"For the people out there who don't know how to pack and unpack and repack , I did pack the latests pure balanced mod with the new ubi soft patch."

Link: mega

works

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014

11. Tsukiko-chan

Tsukiko-chan Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD7870 GHZ 2GB
    Not yet to my knowledge, super is off on leave for the next day/2 and can't integrate the new patch yet into the mods.
    That said, i think someone put up a link on page 80 or 81 of the balanced mod repacked with the new ubi patch.
    Personally I'm gonna wait for Super when he comes back to work on the mod and adds in the new fixes, ubi patch and we get the benefits of new patch with the balanced mod XD

Edit:
    oh, you beat me to it :-D haha

12. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    it takes a minute or two to incorporate the new ubi patch into any mod.

13. lighter

lighter Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 780Ti
    I checked files in the new patch there are these files that change, then the exe naturally and disrupt_b64.dll

[​IMG]

14. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    ATTENTION: This is an UNOFFICIAL version, then, unauthorized by Supersourav99 of his Mod Pure E3 BALANCED with the 1.03.483 Patch, so there might be differences to the official version to be released in the near-future (even though I haven't noticed any issues since I merged it correctly).

It mainly serves for those who are too anxious for Soupersourav99's version and/or to feel how it's going to be (probably) with his mod after Ubisoft's new patch. Also, it serves to suffice our needs for a while and leave Supersourav99 to work leisurely on his new release.

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!DUhnnDSD!W_k0zWJ86KnKwYQCVipCNmLoe1nJgeSguzyZwpyh0nQ

Obs. 1: I've removed Solocreep's Lensflares, because even though I think it's fantastic it simply doesn't fit with Pure E3 lighting ambiance (imo). I kept the default.

Obs. 2: No MaLDo's textures have been incorporated, soon Supersourav99 should release a new version of his mod and I'll integrate them (if necessary), files are considerably large, takes a while to upload, so I don't think it's something clever to do right now.

Enjoy.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  15. Hlavson

Hlavson Member

GPU:
    GTX 660 2GB
    Can someone here make a mod, that will disable camera shaking when car is accelerating or when top speed of the car is reached? It really destroys that nice picture fidelity and it looks like stutter. I will love person, who will disable this. Thank a million. :):):)

16. MSGWright

MSGWright Guest

GPU:
    780ti
    thats a great idea, I find it even too harsh when under a train, maybe a little shake but not that much

17. tyler99

tyler99 Guest

GPU:
    R9 280x VaporX
    I noticed that this version does not contain any custom defaultrenderconfig.xml, is that correct?

18. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    Help!

Can someone upload the new wd profile (nvi
    nspector) that comes with 340.52 drivers? For
    some reason i can't install the new driver and i'll
    keep 337.88 thx in advance!

19. PIRATEorNINJA

PIRATEorNINJA Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 SC 6GB
    have you tried completely removing the current driver and then rebooting and then installing the new one? this usually works when having install issues. but make sure you download the new driver first and put it on your desktop where its easy to reach when u reboot your resolution might be way too big and hard to navigate so put the driver on the left side of the desktop or the middle cause the right edge sometimes gets cutoff with the large res

20. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    no it is not correct, i suggest no one download that "unofficial" mod until a proper one is posted.