The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    Oh yeah from my post above. Your link for this Pure Balance with textures no longer works, so maybe you could repost for some who might want to try it. Or if others want to try it, I could upload it to mega if people instant message me:)

2. yok833

yok833 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970 gaming 4gb
    @parthianshot19 : how many vram do you have on your 770 OC?
    I have also a 770 (gaming 2 GB) and I cannot have a shutter free experience event with the balanced mod + maldo???

3. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Finally done it! :)

4. Johnthatsme

Johnthatsme Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780 Ti
    For me the balanced version that been released at 20/07 was the most smooth working:)

5. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    yok833 I have 2gb of VRAM! I set texture detail to "High" and preset to high! I also "disablefilepagecheck" in the watchdogs.exe!! I also use an INCREDIBLE program called "DIMMDRIVE" which is a RAM DISK FOR GAMERS!!!!!!

"RAMDISK BUILT FOR GAMERS!

Dimmdrive is a RAMdrive/RAMdisk built specifically for gamers. We utilize the brilliant speed of DDR RAM to create virtualized hard drives specifically for gamers. Unleash your full PC specs and achieve speeds in excess of 5,000 – 10,000 MB/s and above!

Dimmdrive directly integrates into Steam, supports any game or program, and is continually developed/updated."
    Great thing about it is even though I have only 6GB ddr3 ram you can use a program that monitors which files Watch Dogs uses the most and put them on your dimm drive. For example, I create a 4gb ram drive with dimmdrive, then I put my patch.dat file on it, I put the whole "bin" folder on the drive, as well as the DLC and windycity file. I am upgrading to 16gb ddr 3 and will put the whole game on it soon. Go their website. It integrates into steam as well. Maybe you know alot about Ram Drives and maybe you don't, maybe you know alot about "sym links" maybe you dont. It doesnt matter because it makes it SO EASY. You create how large you want your dimm drive. Then you drag and drop the shortcut from the desktop to the dimm drive and it does everything for you. Its only $25 and money back guarantee!!
    "Dimmdrive is a RAM-based drive built by gamers, specifically for gamers.

By using this software, you will be able to turn your PC’s RAM into an incredibly fast hard drive. But it doesn’t stop there. Dimmdrive ensures that powering down your PC won’t result in files being lost, integrates directly into Steam, and has special USB3 “Turbo Mode” functionality to speed up Dimmdrive’s game loading considerably."
    yok833, look at http://dimmdrive.com/ for more details it has helped my gaming tremendously::) I will also upload the "version balanced + maldo" as soon as I can so look for a PM from me:) Oh yeah I am not affiliated or make any money off DIMMDRIVE. Just a happy customer:)

6. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    https://mega.co.nz/#!E4lVgRbK!J3Ku01L90ZKhdt-TDOxaTe0bvu9nYAlwZSiSkufYmPc

https://mega.co.nz/#!k1s3zDhZ!X4uypPfaeDjXBZzfLloV8mnW-NkKkXKHne44d_PaQhE

Here is the link to the Link's (1st is the patch.dat, 2nd patch.fat) to the "NEW BALANCED VERSION (With some Maldo's textures) and increased shadows and all other features of the previous Balanced versions that SuperSourNova posted on the 19th that I have had GREAT performance with and a few people have requested:) Delete gamerprofile.xml and use "mxaa2". I have a gtx770 2gb vram, so set textures to HIGH and PRESET to high!! If you delete the .xml then the game should automatically detect and put "mxaa2" already for you. ALSO pre render 2 frames!! Those are the settings I use and I have 99% non stutter!! Hope it works for you!! Oh yeah I added SoloCreeps Lensflares :banana::banana:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  7. MSGWright

MSGWright Guest

GPU:
    780ti
    awesome job stuttering finally is totally eliminated!!! With awesome visuals!! set preset to ultra with 4x MSAA and BAM! perfect!

8. lighter

lighter Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 780Ti
    of course i see xml and 4XMSAA are equivalent at SMAA or slightly better because valour are AntiAliasingMode="1" MultiSampleMode="2" original Valour are AntiAliasingMode="0" MultiSampleMode="4". With AMD, i noticed it, because it was worse than the temporal SMAA ;)

9. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    My recently Supersourav99's E3 2012 PURE Balance modifications/tweaks and its results.

*Performance:
    HIGH - Max drop 41fps / Max peak 72fps / Avg 50fps
    MEDIUM - Max drop 45fps / Max peak 80fps / Avg 60fps

*No stuttering at both.

1920x1080 / SMAA / High Textures (Ultra MaLDo) / Ultra Graphics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1920x1080 / SMAA / Medium Textures (High MaLDo) / Ultra Graphics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congratulations again, my friend, Balance is the best release you did so far in my humble opinion.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  10. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Amazing.... Link? ;)

11. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    the new balanced version is superb. the best i ve seen so far, thanks SOURAV.
    but i seem to have a problem with the headlights of cars that are at the distance.they get too big and blurred. and yes i have nt changed anything coz i dont know how to mod.

link to pic . http://i.picpar.com/HxW.jpg

12. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    That might be a reflection from the DOF. Turn DOF off and see if that improves.

13. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    no man its still there. it is less but still there. i dont know if its happening with me or someone else has this problem too.

pic : http://i.picpar.com/KxW.jpg

14. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    That's normal dude, as in it's realistic. It has been reduced with DOF off, you can see it in the two pics.

15. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    80fps on ULTRA with shadows on high at 4K resolution using SMAA.

16. NikoRoots

NikoRoots Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780
    it's normal, it's due to the addition of the SoloCreep's E3 Anamorphic Lens Flare!
    to me, they look sooo awesome!!

check Sourav changelog on first page ;)
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4878955&postcount=1632

17. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    yeah but i like the low dof and all the other mods i tried have strong dof which gives me headaches. this is perfect but the headlights are really bad with the dof. the previous version did nt had this issue.
    i wonder if SOURAV can release the version with the previous headlights too. except from this issue this mod is perfect.

18. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I agree, all other mods have DOF that makes the game blurred at 10m, it causes eye strain and a lack of realism.

19. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    Supersourav99, if I just merge "Sunset 3.5" or "4" to your balanced mod will I lose effects, even if I dont copy over your files?? For example I wrote that on the 19th you released a mod with Maldo and other textures and it works AWESOME and best result I have seen and when I use your newest balanced and add SUnset 3.5 I get worse stuttering. SOmething must change even though I never overwrite your files. Should I maybe save the gamerprofile from just balanced?? Just curious:) Thanks

20. Bigleg

Bigleg Guest

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1070 EXOC
    +1 The distant headlights are the only thing I dislike. At sundown, they look terrible, bright blurry lights that just over power the overall view even overpowering the light from the sun at some angles if several cars are close together. It's a shame as up close they are great.

Notes on New Balanced version, Supersourav99. Thank you. This is for me the best mod for watchdogs to date. I've been trying these mods since the Worse first effort and your latest is nearly perfect (only the distant headlights).

I have a modest setup, only a 660 OC. I come from consoles and play on a 50inch screen. If I set the res at 900p Textures at high and everything else at Ultra, MSAA x4. Framerate capped at 30fps to help with tearing. I get a great experience. Fraps tells me it rarely drops below 30, 26 VERY breifly when lots going on.

Very happy and again. Thank you

If I just delete the E3 Solo's Lensflare in the "lights" folder will anything break? for me the distant bright lights is really that off putting, shame. I tried replacing it with other versions of his mod and it gave me the wide light issue posted earlier.