TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. rohithkumarsp

rohithkumarsp Guest

GPU:
    NMsi GTX560Ti Twin Forzr2
    i have did everything man , i know , i dont have fraps installed at all , but it still crashes before it even starts , and please done come saying copy d3d9.dll , have tried that too

2. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    What OS do you have? Are you using the 64bit compatible sweetfx or the sweetfx injector? Did you try the files from mine? I pulled them straight from my game install so they definitely work with Win7. I also have a version for Win8.1.

3. FUZZFRREK

FUZZFRREK Guest

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 660 TI SC
    Messy shadow headlights

Hi guys, I know this issue has probably been reported numerous times but I want to make sure if there is a fix for it. Sometimes all the shadow headlights are rendered like this. I am running the latest v1.0 with a Sweetfx Presset. Everything is set to High except Shadows and Water.

Thank you,

i 'dot' imgur 'dot' com/EVlLntT 'dot' jpg

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  4. rohithkumarsp

rohithkumarsp Guest

GPU:
    NMsi GTX560Ti Twin Forzr2
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Service Pack 1 ,
    i have tried the earlier Sweet FX which someone linked and had 3 versions that failed ,
    i have also tried TheWorse Sweetfx preset + Boulotaur's injector , that has failed
    and i haven't tried yours since i have to download an entire 175 mb of data, i'll try it soon and i will just assume that will crash as well

5. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Hi guys, this is a video of a tweaked version (by me) of MaLDo's Textures which I plan to incorporate to V6 Core Edition (best so far in my opinion). I seem to have finally achieved a real stutter free experience after some real difficult trial and error days. Also, if it was not for Supersourav99 knowledge and experiences shared with me it would not be possible. Thank you my friend! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyzQNYXlHZo&list=UUMkOrRa3tn9Oa77QI5vpnkA

Hope all you guys like this result. :D

6. AMV

AMV Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780m SLI
    Not working on my system (W7 64). RadeonPro still is the only option for me. And CA has to be off.

7. rfking

rfking Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 280X @1150 1700
    yeah that's so working on me, i can now play in fullscreen without having any stuttering

8. famich

famich Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780TI SLI@1250
    Hi, after trying the Worse 0,97 , 099,1,0 with and withou MalDO textures I tried yesterday your modification and even put your SeetFX 8.1 version 64bit files in my .bin directory.

I must say, just WOW, it ,looks that even SweetFX from you works this way and the game looks awesome !
    I have tried the Radeon Pro injecrtor, but the game crashed / teh modified .exe I mean /, but after reading the instructions from you it snapped into place.

Thanks a lot, now I must try to fix that stuttering .. I mean the " borderless /fullscreen trick"

:)

9. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Im not sure what problems many of you have with your eyes but you can see very well that SweetFX degraded (decreased) it's Render quality.

10. rfking

rfking Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 280X @1150 1700
    any alternative link for v1.0 without maldo please?
    mega link doesn't work in my region

11. famich

famich Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780TI SLI@1250
    Be careful with being too personal ..

12. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    mostly used sunset text, edited cameracontext.lib after video upload...(aiming dof sharps target )

Here you can look on YouTube, before dl. And can See how it works (Note Background Programs was nvidea experiance with shadow play to Rekord, fraps to see fps on YouTube and Google drive, to upload in Background )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvG8nGOzbeU

maybe you ll Give it a try

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwxALbeBV2l9ZjlNV1FaQ1RKRmc&usp=sharing

13. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/watch-dogs-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide

supersampling set to 2 is for 4K ;-)

14. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    I love how Watch_Dogs gave you the option to use super sampling. but what i don't love is that they never actually put it in the graphics options, personally i don't like having to go into document, watch dogs, then gamer profile, find the setting i want to change, then hope it works. I think it would've been easier for everyone. Also, does anyone else think that if Watch_Dogs had a later release for PC that we wouldn't have such bad performance pre-modding?

15. k4sh

k4sh Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 1070 @ 2139-2152
    Hey all,

Do i have to set any options to benefit the high res textures ?
    I don't see any difference with the mod with maldo's textures though my R9 290 vram is reaching 3.6 Gb (i run eyefinity setup).

16. 8skyline7

8skyline7 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 3GB OC
    Change the DeferredFXQuality option to PC located in Docs > My Games > Watchdogs > xxxx > GamerProfile.xml) from console to PC

This offers slightly better looking graphics.

Is something on that?

Is fullscreen working?
    If I run the game in fullscreen it changes to windowed.
    Borderless is working ok.

17. k4sh

k4sh Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 1070 @ 2139-2152
    I did once but it impacted the whole gfx. I play eyefinity setup and though my frame rate is still acceptable (for me) it can goes as low as 31 fps (rarely though).
    All i wanted, to be honest, was to get higher texture res as my graphic card allows to do this with no fps impact.
    I thought about a texture quality setting but found none to improve the actual quality.

18. Lardo

Lardo Guest

GPU:
    R9 280x Toxic 3GB
    Is there a way to merge the Ubisoft patch with TheWorse 1.0 Non MaLDo Textures?
    And does it increase the overall performance in a way with the patch :)? 0.99 without Maldo textures and patch had me stuttering all over the place so i just stick with the Maldo versions. I don't know about 1.0 though..

19. fwee

fwee Guest

GPU:
    660 Ti @1111MHz
    Where do i drop the .dat and .fat files since i do not use the steam version i use ubisoft and the instructions dont apply on the ubisoft version[i think]

20. AMV

AMV Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780m SLI
    Drop them in the game installation path under data_win64 folder.
    For example for me this looks like:

C:\Watch Dogs ins\data_win64