Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Malevolenced

Malevolenced Guest

GPU:
    780ti 3GB
    Yes, I get the same performance using high textures instead of ultra, with all other options to high. :( Texture filtering trilinear optimization is on. Also it doesn't matter what type of AA I use, I get the same performance issues. I remember (I posted on Sunset's mod thread, and also PM'd him about a memory leak issue), what happened with his latest version that I installed is that after 01:30 of gameplay , the game was using 15 GB of RAM , and it was crashing of course when reached 16 GB. So that is what I call a memory leak issue. Anyway, I did check RAM usage while using your mod, and I see that RAM reached 8.20 GB, but isn's 8.20GB a bit much for just 1 hour of play?

Also, VRAM doesn't cross 2800GB even with Ultra settings, so I don't see any issues there.

2. BossMafioso

BossMafioso Guest

GPU:
    7970ghz
    Yea it looks cool, but i saw some other lights uses the same texture for lensflare and if we change the light_lens_flare_01a.xbt to be anamorphic its corrupts them. And i cant find the file of the other lights to make it anamorphic to. :(

3. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    SoloCreeeeeeeeeeeeep ! send me one texture with only one anamorphic lens flare. Maybe we can get something!!

4. BossMafioso

BossMafioso Guest

GPU:
    7970ghz

5. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
  6. BossMafioso

BossMafioso Guest

GPU:
    7970ghz
    Now we need to wait for great SoloCreep texture and feel free to tweak the file to make it even better

7. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
  8. jimdove

jimdove Guest

GPU:
    Windforce 1080ti
    does changing anything in the game options affect or disable the mod? it did affect one of the other mods i think.

Just making sure as i just HAVE to disable DOF in the game options as i hate blurring of anykind lol :)

9. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  10. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Don't know what to tell you man it must b a problem with your system!

There's an explanation by me at the end of page 46:) check it out

11. johnnyman28

johnnyman28 Active Member

GPU:
    Asus R9 290 DirectCU II
    Lunayah m8 ur mod is AWESOME!!gr8 perfomance and visuals with no stutter at all!!can u pls add lens flares also?? :)

12. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Merc 6600 XT
    wow.

You people are pathetic. So what? Who cares if there's another thread about WD, but this is about MOD, a different kind of MOD. So another thread is necessary. +1 to OP.

FK YOU TROLLS.

13. FUZZFRREK

FUZZFRREK Guest

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 660 TI SC
    Unable to d/l

Hi Lunayah,

For an unknown reason I can't d/l your mods with OneDrive. It always stays at 0.0/1.1 GB no matter what but the ETA fluctuates. Using Google Chrome on Windows 7 64.

14. ilducesaint

ilducesaint Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760
    Hi, the sweet fx preset settings you have in the files, do i need to have radeon pro installed to use them, or i just put it them in watch dogs files, thanks in advance.
    Another question, the difference between the HQ Subtle and Warm, what's better??, thanks in advance
    PS: you should add in the pictures which one is what, if it's subtle and warm, cuz this subtle, warm, cool, etc, make it a little confusing, can you add what colorgrading/tone you using in what pictures, please, thanks, is just a suggestion if you dont want to do it, its ok, thanks in advance

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  15. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Strange man, try another broweser:)

Yeah I haven't been a able to do it due to lack of time, at the first page you can see some subtle and some warm. You are welcome to try them and see the difference yourself. Anyway the HQ versions have different color grading from my other just try :)

16. BossMafioso

BossMafioso Guest

GPU:
    7970ghz
  17. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Lol thanks a lot, here i did some screens. I dont know if someone like it. It looks great right?
    [​IMG]

18. tudort

tudort Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Msi Gtx 580 1.5 Gb
    It looks great

19. BossMafioso

BossMafioso Guest

GPU:
    7970ghz
    I think the glow effect is nice maybe the flare can be little heighter i think but in overall is nice
    and next time it will be perfect if you make the texture in that format(aspect ratio, resolution)
    http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/91365559/file.html

Edit.
    Best resolution should be 1024x410 and when it's done just resize to 1024x256 and it's proper texture for lib file 50% width :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  20. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC