The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. EvolutionXIII

EvolutionXIII Guest

GPU:
    560 ti
    Which file do i have to edit and what do i have to change to get the default AA back? Temporal smaa seems to be very lower in quality for me since the new version.

Edit: Ubisoft did everything right to piss me off in this game.... Anyone knows if it is possible to disable that stupid music that plays when in an area of a crime? I find myself forced to listening to the same songs over and over again.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  2. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    good to know, and nice vid.
    but where can i find /dl the textures??

3. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Just giving you feedback dude. Don't take it the wrong way, I love your mod and your work, seriously :)

There is something terribly wrong though, as I've described. I'm very familiar with trying out all the WD mods including yours, and including Maldos textures, and on my system this balanced version has got definite problems.

4. Luca T

Luca T Guest

GPU:
    Ati7970 @1200/1500
    Hi guys,

I'm sorry but I didn't understand which is the best version?!

At 1080p how many fps should I achieve with a crossfire of 7970 with OC at 1150/1500?

5. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    PEOPLE NEED TO TRY THIS!!!

My quest for a stutter free WD experience whilst having ultra quality textures (almost as good as using maldo ones here), has arrived!

I don't know what you've done, or how you've done it, TonyMBR, but you've done it! :)

I'd be really interested to know what you've done to the mod to achieve this performance. It's 99% stutter free for me! with textures set in game to high, which as we know with maldo enhanced mods is basically ultra.

(And not to stick the boot in to Supersourav99 at all, but the latest balanced version release is a mess for me, compared to this one :) )

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  6. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    here the differences between my ultra setting TEXTURES V4.5A and vanilla high

my ultra setting
    [​IMG]

vanilla high
    [​IMG]

my ultra setting
    [​IMG]

vanilla high
    [​IMG]

my ultra setting
    [​IMG]

vanilla high
    [​IMG]

my ultra setting
    [​IMG]

vanilla high
    [​IMG]

my ultra setting
    [​IMG]

vanilla high
    [​IMG]

my ultra setting
    [​IMG]

vanilla high
    [​IMG]

my ultra setting
    [​IMG]

vanilla high
    [​IMG]

7. Omegaferrari

Omegaferrari Guest

GPU:
    Gtx titan Black 6gb
    any eta for the sunset version? does it have the tesselation fixed?

8. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    Supersourav99 I know that some people are saying that they are having texture, bsod and stuttering issues with your "NEW BALANCED VERSION(With some Maldo's textures)" and I don't know why they are having these problems, but I am not having ANY of these problems at all. In fact I am having the absolute best Watch Dogs experience since the game came out:):) I have tried EVERY VERSION that The Worse's, Sunset's, Lunaya, Kadzit, and yourself's mod and I am in heaven. I even combined Maldo's and Sunsets textures to EVERY version of every mod that have come out and this "New Balanced Version" gives me stunning visuals and 99% free stutter free. The road and sidewalk textures are fine (no black spots) and the rocks look great as well as all other textures:):) I know some are touting "TonyMBR's V6 Core Edition + MaLDo's Textures Fix" and saying they have better experience, but when I tried it all I got was stutter fest:(:( I'm not saying other are lying and I'm sure they are having that experience, but when I tried your mod I made sure that I used high textures, ultra preset, MSAA 4X(Optimised) and Max GPU Buffered Frames = 2. I also have a gtx 770 OC 2Gb, so i was well within the high card that is recommended. I also did the "disablefilepage" with my watchdogs.exe, so maybe that helped some?? Anyway I want to COMMEND YOU Supersourav99 FOR YOUR BALANCED MOD:):) IT is making Watch Dogs fun:):)

9. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    I upload actually a merged mod wich includes, superspuoravs road and coat, maldos and sunset textures. Its based on the pure E3 visual Version, also merged the surrender, all cars, nude and all npc mod v3.1

Also fixed the night (for me i dont have realy a night before, there was always sundawn Light bla bla)

I can play with 35 - 25 (when really Action with explosions and many police in back and Front ;) sorry for Bad english)
    ddl link would follow, needs 2hrs now

I play on a gtx 780m with core i7 4910mq and have no stuttering at ultra 1980*10Resolution, txaa*2

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  10. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    This soubds good?? When you say you fixed the night. Do you mean it's now darker, I hope so! Also, will it include Yizan's in car cam and solocreep's lens flares? If you can Please include these! Thanks

11. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    For anyone facing the dawn skies ( i fixed it in the v6 final core :p ) you will just have to delete the sky.lib from "generated\database"

12. immortalhate

immortalhate Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 770 2gb
  13. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    I've done what supersourav say in next Post;)
    Not realy darker overlay only less\noSun at night

And yes Solo creeps lansflare Light wider v1
    yizans included, i take one of this user

Machine4578
    here is my cameracontext.lib file.. it has the better fov(slightly further back than normal), low DOF and also has Yizan's in car camera fix(you can now use the interior car camera to look left\right)

http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/95426653/file.html

But you can iput youre favoite, if you unpacked my Patch.fat and overwrite with the cameracontext.lib file of your choise and pack them ;)
    i wrote via Handy and on work actuly but i think its in the generate\database folder

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  14. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    Marduk where did you upload the mod to??

15. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Would be uploaded at my public dropbox folder and its a packed 7zip file (7z)
    I checked i the early, left the Laptop on and hope its finshed uplouding before the accu is down

16. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    Marduk, not to sound stupid but where is you "public dropbox folder" located?? Thanks:0

17. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Could Not send the link if its not finished uploading

18. yok833

yok833 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970 gaming 4gb
    Is performance version coming today or tomorrow (as written on the main page)?
    How is going the little one???

19. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
  20. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli