TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. PIRATEorNINJA

PIRATEorNINJA Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 SC 6GB
    I am having the same problem. and all the other links theworse has posted are dead too which include the sweetfx link in old part 2 thread and n blog and another link for mega i cant remember which one

2. TheSaiyanVegeta

TheSaiyanVegeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760ti
    And so the stuttering returns. Close my game for an hour, came back and constant drops to 28FPS which is just enough to screw with your eyes. This game is so annoying.

3. PIRATEorNINJA

PIRATEorNINJA Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 SC 6GB
    Have you tried disable all programs that put hooks into it? such as fraps and dxtory and gpu-z and any program that puts any type overlay on the game including steam overlay and uplay and raptr. very rarely ive found some of these can interfere with certain games and cause stuttering and sometimes crashes. i had the issue with BC2 and GPU-Z and couldnt figure it out till i recommend a friend to use gpu-z and it started happening to him. it may not be the cause but its worth a shot for something so easy to do and a problem so annoying.

4. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    It depends highly on how much memory you have free after OS allocation of those 8 GB :)

3 GB of those will be shared with the GFX Driver.

So virtualy you can drive 4 GB of VRAM utiliazation even with less of course it will be swaped into the slower RAM.

Also running programms like Aida,Rivatuner or other Monitoring software in the background should be avoided not only GPU-Z virtually anything that pools the Windows Timer and especially to fast.

Also fraps, or any proactive software solutions

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014

5. mlleemiles

mlleemiles Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 4400
    i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/mlleemiles/watch_dogs_2014_07_18_12_06_31_017_zps2bfbc08e.png
    i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/mlleemiles/watch_dogs_2014_07_18_12_04_46_105_zpse85fbe51.png
    i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/mlleemiles/watch_dogs_2014_07_18_11_41_54_792_zpsd8424e0e.png
    i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/mlleemiles/watch_dogs_2014_07_18_12_09_52_265_zpseaa4c8f7.png
    i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/mlleemiles/watch_dogs_2014_07_18_12_09_43_005_zps10d95120.png

My custom TOD color+sun flare.

6. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan RTX
  7. rohithkumarsp

rohithkumarsp Guest

GPU:
    NMsi GTX560Ti Twin Forzr2
    how do you make the camera movable like that so far from aiden ? is there any easy method that isn't complicated ?

8. RealSkyDiver

RealSkyDiver Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048
    Does anybody know whats going on with this mod right now? The links have been down for days making 0.97c impossible to get hold off and there's no news on when 0.99 will actually be out :confused:

9. mlleemiles

mlleemiles Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 4400
    Use Cheat Engine! Very easy to use.

And here's the table: forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=574226

10. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    There was an issue with the download links yesterday and today. This has been fixed so you can download again.

Sorry guys, but i was a little pre-occupied and overwhelmed with the aircraft disaster that was shot down. Over 150 people lost are Dutch, I'm from Holland.

11. 8skyline7

8skyline7 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 3GB OC
    I am sorry to read this Hilbert :(
    Bad move to go over Ukraine.

I was testing WD and with all ultra 8GB RAM is not enough.

It is starting to use virtual memory.

I ordered another 8GB and then I play again :)

12. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences.

13. XAFAfterShock

XAFAfterShock Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC 4GB
    I have the samsung 840 pro ssd and have a fixed 4096 pagefile on the ssd drive and I haven't had any hiccups nor seen that windows message since.

14. Citizen47

Citizen47 Guest

GPU:
    Asus 680 GTX 2 GB OC
    99 coming real soon.

15. 8skyline7

8skyline7 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 3GB OC
    Try to select min. 200MB and max. 2048MB as the program suggests.

I have selected that windows operates with ram and I have now 8GB less space on ssd because of this virtual memory but I don't get the warning message anymore because I use virtual memory.

And you don't get this warning because you use virtual memory not only system ram.

16. kernolsz28

kernolsz28 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    issue maybe?

Not seeing the speedometer/gauges while inside the car view(its pretty much just black) is this a certain time of the day thing or should it be there no matter what. Im using tony's 0.97c with maldo textures.

17. FOX-RUS

FOX-RUS Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 760 - 4GB
    When? THEWORSE SAY:"Tommorow(yesteday) or after tommorow(today).
    I wait it, becouse it need be wondefull!

18. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Hey guys, does anyone else get annoyed when driving around Chicago how every npc you pass mentions you're driving like a maniac? I'm wondering if and how this can be changed, because they start yelling literally the second I start moving a car, even at super slow speeds in parking lots. It seems they're programmed to start reacting to your driving the second you hit the gas pedal, doesn't matter what you're doing. Anyone have an idea where to look?

19. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Yes has always bothered me. In fact it makes me want to run over the npc that is complaining. Like you want to see bad driving?!?! Here it is!

And no I have no idea where to modify npc behavior. Sorry. Good luck!

20. FOX-RUS

FOX-RUS Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 760 - 4GB
    Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd 0.99!
    Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd it!