TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. TheSaiyanVegeta

TheSaiyanVegeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760ti
    The 340.43 drivers. What version are you using? I'll roll back to those.

2. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970
    TheWorse, can you please re-upload your SweetFX .97 preset? The site you uploaded it to no longer has it. Maybe Guru3D will host it since you've been generating so many viewer hits for them.

Oh, and sorry bout Argentina's World Cup loss. They did hold a very good and high scoring team scoreless for nearly 2 hrs though. Messi just needs more help advancing the ball like they said.

3. Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    the key is to play around with range and the target's field of view. It's risky but super effective when it pays off.

4. Pituto

Pituto Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Zotac GTX 970
    Always rainning for me...

5. wolfbaron

wolfbaron Guest

GPU:
    gt 755m 2ddr5
    hello again guys can someone just simply explain what is the gpu max buffered frames...when i set them to 1-3 i get awesome graphics and performance even with the worse mod but 4 or 5 the 7 second stutter curse begins ? tho i notice no difference in terms of graphic quality between 1 and 5...thanks in advance

6. Glasofruix

Glasofruix Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980
    Maldo's textures load over some vanilla textures (roads mainly), so when you set your textures to high, you get some textures that would be ultra and the rest would remain on high.

7. winterkid09

winterkid09 Guest

GPU:
    Asus DirectCU II 290X 4GB
    So then what you are saying is that when the in game option is "HIGH", you get a blend of High/Ultra textures optimized for performance

Does this mean that if you choose to manually select Ultra that you will Not get this blend, but rather, all Ultra textures? I would love to know what technically happens when you select Ultra vs. High

8. Chronos.Nihil

Chronos.Nihil Guest

GPU:
    nVidua GTX 670 2GB 2xSLI
    AFAIK it's what you say, Ultra is same as vanilla, MalDo High is a blend of Ultra and High textures made to overcome the 2GB limit

9. TheSaiyanVegeta

TheSaiyanVegeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760ti
    What program are you using to get all of that monitoring information up in the corner?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  10. TheSaiyanVegeta

TheSaiyanVegeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760ti
    I did a clean install of 337.88 and I'm seeing a little bit of improved performance. I also backed the mod version down to 0.8 w/ tree fix, Maldo's textures, Boss DoF, and max ultra settings. I can now set the game to Ultra textures without the horrid frame rate that sits in the teens. I get an average of 40-45 FPS on foot, and and average of 30-35 FPS while driving at top speed. I still get some stuttering when driving which is to be expected with the older mod, but I'm plenty happy with how it's performing now until .99 and 1.0. I have Depth of Field off just due to preference, but it also yields another small performance gain. You can see my rigs info on the side to compare to your own, but these are my settings as I have them now with my system.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. spyral98

spyral98 Guest

GPU:
    MSI NGTX760 TF 2GD5/OC
    Hi, I'm trying to install sweetfx but I get this error when I try to open the game: "the procedure entry point createdxgifactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d11.dll". Can you help me please?I'm using Windows 8.1.

12. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    @TheWorse

What will you be adding to the next version of your mod? I have some suggestions. If you are interested, PM me. I've played the E3 2012 build in London last year. I know exactly how the game should look.

13. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    you saw the original sharpness on screen thats pretty cool most people only know it from the compressed blurry video presentations :)

14. Citizen47

Citizen47 Guest

GPU:
    Asus 680 GTX 2 GB OC
    Theworse please add more ambient occlusion. That will create more depth.

Anyone else think its a good idea??

:)

15. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    Yep, I sure did. It was brilliant. TheWorse 0.97 is the closest, but on the E3 build there was more going on in the scenes. Way more people, markets, news stands, a LOT more people, more cars, roads were wider and longer to fit all this stuff! Last but not least, a LOT of debris and smoke blowing very fluidly.

HBAO_HIGH + is all you need. It is the most realistic. If you are looking for cheaper shading, drop the HBAO setting down to low. You will see more depth, but it ain't realistic.

16. the_bidji

the_bidji Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB
    I'll try to keep that in mind if ever I get to invade you... and next time you inevitably try to hack me. :)

17. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Was it in anyway comparable from the Look and Feel ? :)

http://anonym.to/?http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/images/2dc460ffc2bf6f96440367a68d62b2c2.png

but it's harder to judge this way as it's no exact scene replication of the E3 Demo you really need to simulate everything of it to get the same result and feeling of it especially the FOV needs to be the same so Yizans Mod is unavoidable.

Though im not that far yet i want to solidify the Rendering quality first i want to get a very damn clean output @ 1080p (Crystal Clear) without Supersampling :)

http://anonym.to/?http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/images/398dabc58cbb54cfbe51752f90d09ee4.png

18. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI
    From what I gather its the amount of frames the GPU renders and stores it can help iron out some anomalies but it introduces input lag, I always run it as low as I can.

19. Sh1ny

Sh1ny Guest

GPU:
    gtx870m 3gb
    @spiral98 I got same thing as you im guessing ur running windows 8.1.
    you need to get this... see below google it and download install into ur bin folder.
    its the efx that's worked for me.

CRUBINO Watch Dogs SweetFX MOD V02 Windows 8.1 64bit

20. Sh1ny

Sh1ny Guest

GPU:
    gtx870m 3gb