The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB
  2. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Supersourav99 has disabled motion blur in his mod (for performance reasons i guess).
    To enable motion blur read this post: http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4865642&postcount=323

3. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
  4. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB
    Maybe because you haven't seen the image of the link.

This:

[​IMG]

:banana:

5. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Now testing v6 Final with configurator.
    I'm playing with this configuration:
    Camera: E3
    Dof: Low
    Dress & Mask: E3
    Weather: Normal
    ToD: Normal
    Motion Blur & Timescale untouched.

Stable so far, no crashes and no stuttering with Default textures set to Ultra. But with Sunset textures on Ultra there was one crash when i selected Fast Travel to Hideout.
    Speaking of Sunset textures, there are a couple of things that concerns me:

1. With his textures the lensflare looks ugly to me...:

[​IMG]

...compared to Default lensflare:

[​IMG]

2. I've noticed that when using your mod with default textures there are the bricks above the door at the Aiden's first Hideout...:

[​IMG]

...just like in this screenshot from Sunset's thread which represents his "Resized" textures:

[​IMG]

And this is the original ubisoft textures, notice the absence of the bricks above the door:

[​IMG]

When using your mod with Sunset textures there are no brick above the door just like in the original textures.
    Maybe in all this hard modding process you've mixed up his textures with default ones?

And another couple of things regarding your Mod:

1. That reflections bug on the bridges:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lamp post's light glows pop up too close.
    At the center of this screenshot there's reflection of a light glow in the puddle:

[​IMG]

take a step back and it disappears:

[​IMG]

How can I adjust the LOD or Draw Distance?

Overall - V6 Final is the best mod for me so far! So i'm looking forward to see more improved V7!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  6. aroy3639

aroy3639 Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti
    @SuperSourav or anyone else ..........

Can anyone tell me the detailed steps of how to install the mod ?? using the configurator ??? i havent installed the previous mods ...so a bit lost here!!!!! pls help .............. jus the steps !!! :)

7. d875j

d875j Guest

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    His lens flare is bad i told him and he said he liked it and couldn't stop him from doing it.I told him to make it like GTA V type but he didn't :(

8. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Excellent analysis, man!

For the record, those bricks over the Owl Motel's room door only are replaced by wall textures once you set Ultra textures, so it's a bit weird to see them when you set Ultra and default textures. I believe a non-intended mixture between textures is a good probability. Or maybe Soura messed with textures as well.

It's really strange that compressed textures are heavier than using default textures by the way. With Sunset's texture it really became terrible to play, too much stuttering for me.

One thing I asked Soura before and he may reply soon is that the Core Edition has textures with way lower resolution than the last release "V6 Beta".
    I don't know, but until this get sorted out I'll stick to V6 Beta. :)

Thanks again for showing us these details.

9. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    NO... My V4 not have up door problem try this, before post photos... my v3.5 yes, but i specify this is performance patch without geometry then you know... if you do not like, you can change them or do not utilize the patch ...simply not ;)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  10. YoDevi

YoDevi Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    You can't do like that, you are deleting a big part of the Mod! I'll release a v6 with Sunset's v3.5 asap (probably tomorrow due to my poor upload speed)

11. YoDevi

YoDevi Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    It's so easy.. Download the v6 final with the configurator. Extract the rar anywhere. Open the Pure E3 2012 Mod.exe, choose the settings you prefer, click the tick image and wait until the laucher says DONE!

12. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    It's not something to be fixed. We have stated many times that Motion Blur will be turned OFF due to it's performance grab, with no real enhanced visuals. But of course, we don't ignore the people who still want it. On the front page there's a explanation on how to add motion blur again. YoDevil could add a option in the installer, if he makes the window a bit bigger.

13. Mr. Happy

Mr. Happy Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD5770 1Gb GDDR5
    We'll be waiting, thank you again for all your hard work!

14. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    I don't think that's a bug with our mod, I remember seeing that in the vanilla game. But I could be wrong on that, either way good eye.

15. Yanghbr

Yanghbr Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GeForce GTX 760 2GB
    Best mod so far, better performance and graphics, thank you.

16. urbanman2004

urbanman2004 Member

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC
  17. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Hello, Supersourav99 and YoDevi.

I would like to share this discovery I've made after a few tests.

Haven't you guys somehow merged Sunset's Textures into V6 Final so that it could accidentally be installed even when we choose not to install them on V6 Final Configurator Edition?

Here's the reason I'm asking...

- Contrary to what should happen the game weirdly become a lot more heavier and full of stuttering when Sunset's Textures are chosen to be installed through the menu;
    - When we choose not to install it, selecting "Default" on textures, even by selecting it on the configurator, once we are in-game those definitely don't seem like the original textures.

I can show you these facts using images:

V6 Final Configurator Edition (Default Textures option installed) ULTRA TEXTURES
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

V6 Final Core Edition ULTRA TEXTURES
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Original game (1.03 Patch) ULTRA TEXTURES
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know that Sunset's Textures are compressed to provide better performance, yet, none of the two first set of pictures should have its features, shouldn't them?
    As you could have noticed it, the geometry and general differences show that somehow they have been merged within the Core and Configurator editions.
    Actually, I know that besides compression, this work seems to involve a mixture of Medium, High and Ultra textures from the game itself, as these extended bricks over the door show a resemblance to when we choose Medium textures on the original game with no mods.

I remember Supersourav99 to explain that no textures modifications would be applied to Core Edition and I apologize if I misunderstood him.

Finishing, you know I am not complaining since I've been a tester on the latest tests and I only seek to help improving your work. :)

Just asking and showing what could be a possible issue you might want to fix or take a look at, because I really like your work and, again, I thank you for your always present attention and wish you the best. :)

Final obs.: Soura, both of them have absolutely fantastic effects, rain is incredible and Core Edition have the best performance over any other mods in the whole internet. Congratulations and please keep it like that, mate! :D

18. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    my version 4.0 is like the original version, because there are all geometries for the game ... but the 3.5 was chosen because it is more performant I hope I was clear with all :D :D

19. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Hey, Sunset. How are you, man?

Sure you did, very clear and thanks for the info. You mean that 3.5 is incorporated into Core Edition, Configurator Edition or both? :)

20. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    i dont know, i not tried nothing, i 'm working on v4.5 but i think is only for me, because i changed various textures and for someone might be dislike :)