The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. aroy3639

aroy3639 Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti
    THANK YOU very much!!!!!! :)

2. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Ok, now these do use my sweetfx, but the point of the screenshots is to show the DOF and texture quality :)

IMGUR which is where I host my shots made them look washed out, perhaps due to the size of each screenshot 8mb+ So I have resized them...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  3. aroy3639

aroy3639 Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti
    I dont knw why people are paying so much attention to "E3 Cloth and Mask" :3eyes: ...... Personally i DO NOT find any difference between the default and the E3 cloth ............... so if we can play on ultra textures without that clothing ..... i think the MOD is perfect then .............

Anyone care to show me the difference between the two clothes ?????? via a screenshot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really confused !!! :p :confused:

and btw is there anyone who is facing Crashes on Ultra texture WITHOUT E3 cloth and mask ???????????????????

4. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Hello, buddy.

I've been noticing a really unnecessary imperious accent in your words.

You don't need to complain at every post, just ask for what you need and/or express your opinions in a constructive way in case you don't appreciate ones job and/or wish to see a certain feature implemented/removed on future releases. I guarantee you won't be taken seriously acting like that.

As to your question, if you select E3 Camera, modified/low DoF will be applied no matter what. By the way, this one is the lightest and more accurated one in my opinion.

To any other camera you may select whatever option you wish to DoF: Off, Low and High.

I hope it helps, mate.

Cheers. :)

5. ScHmOOze

ScHmOOze Guest

GPU:
    Msi 780ti Gaming OC
    Since i disabled E3 clothes, the game didn't crash, but it might be random i guess.

Funny thing, i re-installed the mod without Sunset textures, put all settings to Ultra (also textures) and the game runs smoooooth.. I've played for several days with Sunset V4 without any issue, but since today, it stutters. Don't know why, but this game really makes me sceptical lol

6. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Playing V6 final with ubi 1.03 and E3 Cloth&Mask and ultra texture in one hours

No crash and run smooth

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. blackreign66

blackreign66 Member

GPU:
    HIS R9 280x 3GB@1175/1550
    I have tested every configuration possible with E3 2012 V6 Final and everything runs pretty smooth and zero crashes. Everything on ultra except shadowquality on High and Supersampling is enabled. Very nice work here Supersourav99

8. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    just got around to finally testing the new v6 final.. and i must say... i love it!
    thanks alot guys!! this is by far the best available mod to date!

9. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Funny, I didn't know you could hear peoples accents by reading forum posts

10. blackreign66

blackreign66 Member

GPU:
    HIS R9 280x 3GB@1175/1550
    It's your tone that he is referring to. You come off as an ungrateful whining b!@#$ in most of your post. Just saying....:)

11. Omiz_Asianguy

Omiz_Asianguy Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4GBDDr5
    Could anyone mirror the v6 final on to Google docs or Google drive! Mega is tooooo slow! Thank you in advancE

12. Omegaferrari

Omegaferrari Guest

GPU:
    Gtx titan Black 6gb
    good

enjoying the mod so far , im just wondering if this area is supposed to be this dark and if not , if there is a fix for this.

[​IMG][/IMG]

13. Omegaferrari

Omegaferrari Guest

GPU:
    Gtx titan Black 6gb
    i think it had something to do with the exposure /(the dark areas)

14. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    EDIT:nevermind

15. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    If I sound like that, its because it gets boring having to constantly repeat myself because the person I was replying to didn't take the time to read my post correctly

Anyway, if anyone else wants to join my iggy list, keep up with the insults

16. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    It's all right ! Everyone has the right to Write whatever they feel!
    You wrote something i replied ! Then i said something wrong instead ! No Problem with that for me ! It happens with the best of us!
    Just Don't start a flame war ;)

Peace!

17. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    Ok you can adjust your desired gamma settings in the Gamerprofile.xml then make it read-only!

18. Omegaferrari

Omegaferrari Guest

GPU:
    Gtx titan Black 6gb
    no dynamic headlights any help

cant see any headlights on the floor , nor ones that causes shadows, whats going on? where can i check this

19. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Let's see...

- English is not my native language and I hope it is not yours as well, otherwise I'd assume you do not have a very extensive vocabulary comprehension. However I am sure I didn't say your accent "SOUNDS" imperative, so I don't know where the "hear" word in your reply came from, because as far as I know, the "accent" word doesn't stand only for "sound" but for a lot of other interpretations such as phrasal expressions, pronouncing, color tones and even more...

- So... The FUNNIEST thing is still to come... Because no one insulted you... You didn't get it so far. And ALSO, blackreign66 said your WORDS seemed a little gross, not YOU as a person, hahaha...

Anyway, what was really sad is that you've replied to my constructive criticism by "quoting" only the words you thought would give you a comeback against me and still you failed. And failed a lot, because in the first place I never tried to insult by any means and in the end you know I helped you.

Look... I don't want to keep this thing going, so if you want to block my posts, whatever, deep down you know you misunderstood me, but be sure I never take anything as personal in a forum so I wouldn't keep pushing hard on you when you and I have so many other subjects to worry about and also share/help each other about this game. I hope you rethink your actions and understand that the objective of pretty much every discussion thread is to help/share/question.

Next time, if it takes too long for you to be replied, send Supersourav99 a PM, he's an excellent guy and for sure he will reply. If he doesn't feel free to send me one and I'll reply as soon as I can. Everybody gains, there's no need to any of this, ok?

I'll always wish you the best.

20. Mr. Happy

Mr. Happy Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD5770 1Gb GDDR5
    Supersourav99, this mod looks just great... I just wonder if there's a way to merge Sunset's V3.5 textures, insted of V4.

Just to get all the good looks of your mod + better performance by using "lighter" textures from Sunset's V3.5.

Anyways, thank you and keep up the good work!

EDIT: Forget about it, I already found how... I'll tell you how it worked!