TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Lol, noobs :)

2. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI
    Call me a noob all you want, been around long enough to see what a jackass you have been concerning the whole WD restoration thing

3. MurariAlex

MurariAlex Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GT650M/2GB
    Just passing to say thanks to TheWorse/MalDo, beacause of their efforts, now I'm playing WD on a GT650M with ultra textures and medium (some high) graphics quality settings.
    I'm couldn't believe my eyes when I installed the mod and didn't see a single stutter or sound popping while riding a bike. It was like christmas.
    Thanks to TonyMBR too, his version is awesome, the amount of fog/DoF is perfect. Period.
    Thanks to y'all. Greeting from Brazil. (Argentina, get f*** outta my country.)

4. Sh1ny

Sh1ny Guest

GPU:
    gtx870m 3gb
    Hi the worse I love the mod 0.97c ive been unpacking files to see if I can adjust the grass in anyway as I get big performance hit. any ideas how I could do that but keep tessalation and other details. didn't want to mess about with files much tho..Thanks m8ty.keep up the good work I kinda miss the light bloom from headlights any return in future for that?

5. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    In case you didn't note TW is argentinian!!!!
    I'm sure you cry a lot whit the 1-7 and cry even more whit us in the final!!! LA TENES ADENTRO!!!!

6. Underx01

Underx01 Guest

GPU:
    16gb
    Is there a way to turn off the colorgrading & the fog completely or lower it way down?

7. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    That looks awesome. A massive improvement. The light pollution at night was a bit much in 0.97c, this looks like a great balance.

I'm not sure about 0.97c or the upcoming 0.99, but colorgrading was necessary for v0.8. If you really must lower or remove fog there's two files to try other than editing the windy_city_game.xml. The enviromentfog.lib and sky.lib, the sky.lib particularly is what gives the light pollution color at night. Though if these features bother you TW mod may not be for you as it mainly centers around enhanced features and detail like rain and fog.

8. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Please. Explain how I'm a "jackass"?

9. MurariAlex

MurariAlex Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GT650M/2GB
    @jmx777
    I already knew it. That's why the joke.
    Kinda ironic a brazillian using an argentinian mod at this time. hahahahaha.
    Well, at least I can play WD if Argentina wins and drown us in shame.
    Better start writing down what i'm gonna tell to my grandsons one day about this...

10. Sh1ny

Sh1ny Guest

GPU:
    gtx870m 3gb
    0.99 looks great

11. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    What's the difference between 0.97 and 0.99 besides the camera?

12. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Hello, first of all, I feel glad you appreciate my definitely slight modification to The Worse's job.

Also, I feel better to see you manage to explain yourself on your second post, because this is a technology forum and we all know that soccer matches should be kept where they belong to... in a soccer field.

I would like to state that contrary to popular beliefs, not all Brazilians hates all Argentines and vice-versa. Actually I have nothing against people from whatever country they were born in, and I simply can't understand this ridiculous pre-concept a lot of ignorants struggle to sustain even when they themselves don't have a clue where it came from. Whatever...

I also do not support anything related to that, whether it's on soccer or any other areas of life.

Anyway, thank you for your message. I greatly appreciate it, man. :)

13. Sh1ny

Sh1ny Guest

GPU:
    gtx870m 3gb
    just fine tuning id say.dof looks less aggressive to me I might be wrong.

14. wolfbaron

wolfbaron Guest

GPU:
    gt 755m 2ddr5
    guys where can i download the WDTOOL which came with 0.8 or it wont work with 0.97c ?

15. MurariAlex

MurariAlex Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GT650M/2GB
    @TonyMBR
    Chill, man, i'm not that kind of small-minded person, the joke was merely about the rivalry, the real goal here is to thank you for/discuss the mod. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Don't take a one-liner so serious. :)
    Also, I don't hate anyone from whatever country, and I don't try to understand why some people do, c'mon, have better things to do with my time and my mind.
    I'm sorry if I led to misinterpret my post.

16. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    This keeps getting asked, why? Everything needed is in the download, otherwise it would come with the WD tool. TheWorse has mentioned that v1.0 will likely be released with configurable options with the tool as well, but in the mean time it's too much work to keep repacking the tool and options for each release.

17. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    I was joking too...... At monday we all become brothers againg! Thats the Beautiful of football!!

Now back on topic that pic is georgeus! And i like the new camera as well!!!!

18. ratchet5000

ratchet5000 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 770M / 3GB
    Works great on the highest settings on my laptop, my only complaint is the fog. I like the atmospheric affect it has, but it doesn't seem realistic that it's on all the time and it gets annoying after a while.

19. Citizen47

Citizen47 Guest

GPU:
    Asus 680 GTX 2 GB OC
  20. Citizen47

Citizen47 Guest

GPU:
    Asus 680 GTX 2 GB OC
    peps complain about fog, I love it. Guess it a matter of opinion and taste. :)