TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    Thanks,theworse.

The 0.97c ,its a good one.

2. onesky

onesky Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970 ghz ed.
    thanks for your release 097c

3. onesky

onesky Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970 ghz ed.
    097c
    SweetFX_Settings_Watch_Dogs_Realistic Preset

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Istovi

Istovi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I have an i5-4670k and GTX 770 2GB. How should I configure the settings to the best of my computer's ability? Anyone have similar specs, please let me know what you did. Much appreciated.

5. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I have a single gtx 680 lighting with 2gb and I play everything ultra @50-70 fps. You should be able to play like that too I guess.

About the mod: I'm going to increase night lighting intensity aswell as making the moonlight cast shadows. Is that ok?

6. Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    bloom intensity at night? I'v always preferred the default intensity personally.

How will the moonlight shadows work? does the game do that already? will it increase or decrease performance? how does it look ingame?

7. BRAKKUS1

BRAKKUS1 Guest

GPU:
    780ti
    Like what you a have done with 97c, looks great and runs nicely too!
    Good job!

8. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    No, the game does not produce moonlight shadows at night. I've increased lighting intensity, nothing to do with the bloom. And no, nothing of this will decrease performance. Still, seems that its not possible. I'm going to keep looking.

9. Andreas17498

Andreas17498 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Gtx 760 (2gb)
    Nice to hear it will have a tool! I really liked it in v0.8 because it offered variety.
    BTW, am I the only one that is not bugged by the transition of interior-exterior? I think it feels pretty cool, because in real life, when you are used to the dark and you suddenly see sunlight, something similar to what happens to the mod, happens in real life...

10. DeliMontana

DeliMontana Guest

GPU:
    XFX HD R7970
    Where can i download that realistic preset? never used sweetfx before so have no idea where to dl anything!

11. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    It is default inside the engine, and its basically the HDR effect. But some people just don't get anything at all. Similar effects are applied in real life.

12. Andreas17498

Andreas17498 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Gtx 760 (2gb)
    I haven't said anything about the mod, I just said if it's possible for you to make the game rain slightly more in your next release. If it's hard or not possible there is no problem :)

13. Omerta

Omerta Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 4GB
    @ TheWorse - Everything is perfect except one thing: a big frames drop on grassy areas.

I have usually around 45-63 fps, but the grassy areas is 35 fps.. Can you somehow fix that?

14. BigNog

BigNog Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II
    The rain is there, I've seen it, unfortunately it's a rare occurance.

15. BigNog

BigNog Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II
    I'm with you. Same thing happens to me on grassy areas.

16. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    the latest mod is good

it's a good day today

17. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    The "grassy" areas problems with the fps its probably due to the replacement of the textures for a higher resolution one. So no, its not possible to fix that unless to use low resolution grass textures.

18. AriesValor

AriesValor Guest

GPU:
    @Request

This is a formal request.
    ¿Worse, can we have a "clean" Stuttering dedicated Patch?
    -You have tweak some effects like: Color, Focus, Bright Lights, Fog.
    -¿Would you please upload a clean stuttering patch with no effects unless is neccesary?, i see my game colorful, without using the SweetFX, with great light effects outside, ¿can you please upload a clean patch just for the stuttering with Maldo textures? (no colors, no focus effect)

Worse, esto es un pedido amistoso, me encanta tú trabajo. ¿Podrias porfavor subir un patch limpio sin efectos de colores, sin enfoques (focus).

Entiendo tú gusto de como quieras ver el juego, con más brillo, FOG, DOG y todo eso, pero me gustaria jugar "normal" sin efectos adicionales, hay un efecto de "focus" enfoque que estas utilizando y eso es un gusto personal, podrias "porfavor" sacar una versión limpia sin efectos de colores, sin detalles extras?, hay mucha iluminación que se ve mal y son detalles que se pueden ir ajustando personalmente.

Gracias, te lo pido de todo corazón, estas haciendo un trabajo increible. Las texturas de Maldo estan muy bien.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  19. Jimdriver2

Jimdriver2 Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X x2 Crossfire
    TheWorse, I was about to sign up on here to thank you for this mod only to discover I already had an account on here!

Anyway thanks for the Mod, its great, you've done a fantastic job.

Quick bit of feedback on 0.97c, now this is just IMO of course but I'm finding the amount of light during the day currently to be a little too bright and desaturating the colours a little too much for my liking. Can it be dialled back a little? The improvements you made with the fog over 0.97b were great btw.

20. AriesValor

AriesValor Guest

GPU:
    I got the same problem.

@Request, please Worse, upload a "clean" no colors, no bright effects.

That problem with the "grass", i dont think is the texture, i think there is a "focus" effects that is making them to look bad.

Please TheWorse.
    Upload a Clean Patch.