Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. VikMorroHun

VikMorroHun Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    Could you please tell me how to alter the DOF? I'd like a proper description if possible. Thanks.

2. BigNog

BigNog Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II
    I think that rain issue will be fixed in the next release.

3. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    awesome stuff man I love it:)

rain issue will be fixed its not a problem at all. :)

4. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770

5. cemnahit

cemnahit Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN BLACK
    I should have checked his files before judging him, i saw he didnot use our shadow fix that he has some flickers and shadow resolution bug with headlights, sorry about that mistake and i apologise.

6. cemnahit

cemnahit Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN BLACK
    This is so cool thanks for that, i only copied aim files into cameracontext.lib, and i enjoyed near DOF when aiming, thanks again for sharing. TheWorse got incar nearDOF also if you did not checked out his last mod. Its cool too.

7. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Actually i used the incar camera to learn how to get this. But the incar neardof was already in the game without any patch. I checked it right now.
    Anyway im using, textures from maldo, bloom and fog from TheWorse, and colorgrading wind and lights from Lunayah in my game. They did awesome stuff.

8. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    hmmmm Yizan?? Would you be willing to share your patch.dat .fat files with me? I would be so very appreciative :infinity:

9. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Sorry mate, but its too big for my conexion. And maybe i'll make some changes just like TheWorse and Lunayah. Maybe you prefer it when they stop making changes. If i upload something like that i'll need their permission too.

10. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    I totally understand. Thank you, especially for your Yizan perspective work. All great stuff. Glad all these changes are starting to add up to a much more immersive impressive WD experience.

11. Anonymous4550

Anonymous4550 Guest

GPU:
    8GB Corsair Vegeance 1600
    Yizan thanks for this Awesome Feature, could you please post itm only without youre E3 camera Angle please,, Thank you very much, God Bless you :)

12. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB
    Lunayah, keep the excelent warm color on next version. Please! :D

13. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    He demonstrates more which editor values he found out and manipulates thus he tries to create a different world look and say hey that's a unique mod ;)

Though his idea of Light and Weather especially in context with the ideas of Ubisoft (Chicago) are no real improvement and with what he's doing he shoves the performance for no real gain right into the trash bin.

Everyone should be able todo his own vision but saying hey this is better because graphics are improved that is wrong you change the whole Game Style in some direction which most probably will be even less coherent then Vanilla in the End if you don't really care.

Especially in the current state you more or less will endup iterating most probably million of times with the options and create one mod after the other, if you don't have a really specific goal you are following ;)

And here i have to say Lunayah releasing a mod with such big issues compared to Vanilla is pretty a no go you should take the time to test it yourself @ least check the Weather Light system that it works correct over the TODs and all the Weather states :)

That some user finds out that this doesn't look correct compared to Vanilla is not a good QA from Lunayahs side and could be rated as (i don't care about it myself) ;)

Though Lunayah should take his time as the Game System is complex and a to hush releases because some are pressuring you is like you are making the same mistake Game Publishers do these days and hey you don't have that pressure of a deadtime so take your time checking @ least the basic behavior before release ;)

Especially the changes that are done via the windy_city.xml are level setup changes but it doesn't really improves anything it just changes it, it's a totally subjective thing in most parts. ;)

And changing the whole TOD setup is risky as hell imho you can brake so crazy much this way and just for getting that 1 look and feel in a special hour of the E3 Demo ;) ?
    Braking the whole Game for it is that worth it ;) ?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  14. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Attention

First page has been updated, I hope you enjoy:)

15. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    Just so you know Lunayah you spelled "optimizations" wrong on the change log.

16. CrystalVixen

CrystalVixen Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760 2gb Twin Frozr
    It's a regional thing, really.

17. Lonepunk

Lonepunk Guest

GPU:
    1 gb
    @Lunayah.... thanks for the update bro, and when will we get the HEADLIGHT SHADOWS ONLY FILE!!!>>>>>

18. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    His info also says he's from Sweden, so English likely isn't his primary language.

19. DAT

DAT Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660
    I love that realistic natural looks in this mod. It's the first thing I looked in when I tried out other mods, and Lunayah's mod is still my favorite. Love it.

Thanks for this awesome mod. Keep it up.

20. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    hahaha ok will be fixed

sorry i will upload

awesome you like it man :)