Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    Does anyone know which file gives the game his different coloring (warm, cool, e3)? I want to integrate it in TheWorse mod 0.97.

2. raj7095

raj7095 Guest

GPU:
    Reference R9 290 4gb
    generated/databases/colorgrading.lib

3. raj7095

raj7095 Guest

GPU:
    Reference R9 290 4gb
    i made a modification to his mod to do just that: https://mega.co.nz/#!v840CCKa!SAvFaxmVIzpqee_cu3bUJ0K1cWwDn6s0HOfr0fIz9-c

4. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Well i hope you have read the main page... the sli issues are seem to be cause by texture polling from one gpu to the other. the only way to fix it is by settings textures to medium or low i think. anyway im still looking into it

DOF will be as on other versions nevertheless I will include a link where you can find other dofs and cameras you could implement :)

awesome and thanks :)

5. younggun

younggun Guest

GPU:
    780 Superclocked
    Is is possible to disable those annoying popups that tell you about a local crime and such?
    I hate those, kills the mood so much IMO..

6. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Well still testing the texture tweak but I seem to be getting some issues unfortunately. too good to be true. The textures look ultra but im getting some issues with the lights and reflections =/ hate when i get excited and speak too soon

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  7. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    omg report him

8. Bullern

Bullern Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 680 2GB
    This may only be little setback that he didn't expect. Which is exactly why he tested it before releasing anything that may have broken the game. So he could avoid issues which we others could experience.

Just take your time Lunayah and see if you can figure out a workaround. We are pretty confident you can figure it out. Besides your variation of the E3 mod performs better in terms of quality and performance compared to TheWorse's latest version of the mod. The 0.97b E3 mod he have released. :)

9. Spoonie

Spoonie Guest

GPU:
    6gig Titan Sli
    Man, I just played the PS4 version of the game and it's night and day compared to the vanilla PC version. The PS4 version (a part from some aliasing) looks damn good. It doesn't have the dynamic headlights (which add a great realism to the game), but side by side, there's no way they can say that didn't **** with the PC version.

ALSO, it's super smooth - makes me so mad.

10. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    im glad you guys are patient im lookin through so many things now in order to optimise, anyway lets see what I get to work. Thanks for waiting:):)

11. BigNog

BigNog Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II
    Take your time :)

12. BigNog

BigNog Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II
    Just finished testing TheWorse's latest mod. Not impressed! I'm sure it's worth to wait for Lunayah. After all, he is the man!

13. cemnahit

cemnahit Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN BLACK
    TheWorse got some childish behaviors and began to ruin the game, i tried his last mod and pushed fog everywhere, colors unreal, focused on rain. E3 demo was great but modding is not creating a demo where it was raining and explosions, actions going on, it was just a showcase. For me it is important to experience a game as a whole and Lunayah mod brings me this with visual and performance together. And i think TheWorse just copied our headlight flicker fix and never mentioned this topic, i am now thinking that Kadzait is right about where he started things aboutthis mod and TheWorse just copied what Kadzait was trying to do and made possible some options available, now his knowledge stucked and began to ruin it.

14. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    @Lunayah

Is it possible for you to include the garbage that flies around in the streets more frequently like in TheWorse Mod 0.97?

15. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    Hey Lunayah,
    It would be great if you could include the new Coat Changes in TW 0.97b Mod.
    It´s the only thing that´s better than in your mod.
    He mentioned that he "slowed" down the movement.
    Dont know but it looks better. :)

Thanks,
    Your Mod beats them all. :)
    The game has this "Fall" Atmosphere now, if you know what I mean.

Another thing: Everybody who wants a realistic game uses the Warm Atmosphere.
    Everybody who wants to get back the graphics from the E3 uses...., right, your E3 Atmosphere mod.
    These people seem to love Yizan´s Camera Perspective and the Lower DoF as shown in the Demo. The slower Coat is also very E3 like.
    So maybe you or somebody else here could make a Version of E3 Atmosphere Mod + Yizan´s Perspective + Low DoF + Slower Coat from TW Mod 0.97b ??
    Whoever would make this tweak will be my hero. :D
    Keep up the good work.

16. BigNog

BigNog Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II
    That would be great, along with the new Coat Changes (TW 0.97b).

17. DavidHigh

DavidHigh Member

GPU:
    GTX680 2GB
    I finally tried your Mod. It's very good for visual and performances!!! :D
    I've tried the Warm color version. Once in a while it still strutters, but it's very good for most of the times! :)
    I'm looking forward for other updates! ;)

18. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
  19. Kersey

Kersey Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Kinda doubt that or he would've also copied the most obvious issue which is fixed here with the headlights that I won't mention, but it's that obvious.

In my opinion, I think TheWorse got some of the knowledge from Kadzait's first start, but ended up having a lot of his own findings which were things I didn't see in Kadzait's mod for a long time and there were a list of features Kad said that were in the mod, but every release, was never seen.

I do believe there were some trolls eating at him, but there were also some genuine people he would get mad with because he claimed so many things that didn't show up in the end and they would ask him about that. At least I can say with TheWorse is if he thinks it's possible, he won't make any promises, but will actually show what he thinks is possible with screenshots. I know that Kad had the start though.

Side: Yes, they both can be a bit immature (no offense) and not handle much being said, I agree. They are also under a lot of pressure as well.

20. brutlern

brutlern Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 X Gaming
    I've tested the 0.97b version (finally! it was a looong wait) from TheWorse and unfortunately it still has the weird shadow bug with headlights on close objects like Lunayah's mod had back in V1, which was fixed 99% in V2 and 100% in V3. Also, the performance is worse, and I get slight stuttering. Also it does not seem to include Maldo's texture upgrade (the original 0.8 mod was over 1 GB in size with Maldos textures). And the foggy Windy City is not to my liking. Right now, Lunayah's Enhanced Reality Mod V3 is the best around. The only minor nitpick I have is the rain seems to start out of nowhere, without the gradual increase in intensity that the vanilla game has. (and yeah, the heavy DOF, but I fixed that myself anyway :p)