Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    This game is so poorly optimised and until now no patch that fixes this stuttering, even on high it stutters a little bit with my 2GB card and even with MalDo's textures. I wish you fixed that problem. If the game sais me i need 2GB for high textures, i expect it not to stutter with an 2GB card. Ubisoft just releasing DLC's, instead of fixing that problem. Arghhh!

2. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI

I HAVE FIXED IT:banana::banana::banana::banana:

3. yok833

yok833 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970 gaming 4gb
    OMG!!!!
    Please remove 1 of your GPU and let us know if your fix work as well with only 1 GPU & 2GB of vram...???
    Really hope that it works the same with a 4 core pocessor too.....

I am volonteer to test with my config if yoou need :)

Can't wait!!!!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  4. johnnyman28

johnnyman28 Active Member

GPU:
    Asus R9 290 DirectCU II
    U ARE THE MAN!cant wait for new update!!!!! :D :D :D

5. Cold_Burn

Cold_Burn Guest

GPU:
    CF Sapphire 2x6870 1GB
    Great news!!

6. Kersey

Kersey Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Lunayah, I just wanted to say I appreciate you taking the feedback from the users here about the DOF and making some changes for gameplay purposes. It's really helpful because most of us still play the game and it's cool to see what we are doing while still looking much better with the cool DOF feature also.

7. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Respect you know what you talking about :)

Before the patch it played always also on the last save load it doesn't anymore it became very random now, not really a big issue i would say maybe they wanted to cut subjective load delay times in the end or maybe they just made a mistake :)

Tough people should really take a close eye on Light TOD and weather variations Vanilla has a lot and they hardly visible in the Mod not sure what Kadz modified their but changing the TOD should be done carefully but as i said maybe you need a new Save Game to make this work entirely Kadz even said this one time if i remember right.

Anyway i also realized like the other the TOD system currently plays high wire the weather changes are chaotic and have no nice fadein/outs in vanilla it's very smooth from one render state into the next :)

You don't really want to hear my opinion about this Lunayah do you ;)

I would say Dick Tracy is back in Town http://www.imdb(.)com/title/tt0099422/

Or in other words hmm did i missed out and the Game is actually Mafia 3 ;)

1 color Architecture Sepia not really sure who feels @ home with that look and feel in a hacker environment that tries to replicate Chicago's Light and Architecture Environment of Today ;)

But of course absolutely Artsy playing around with the tone mapping

Now we just need some Cadilacs and Fitting fashion and of course some old Guns and we have Chicago's Mobster back alive on Watch_Dogs streets ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  8. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
  9. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  10. Lonepunk

Lonepunk Guest

GPU:
    1 gb
    @Lunayah...... bro what about the Headlight shadows only file? and thanks for the rain fix!!!

11. BigNog

BigNog Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II
    Lunayah, what about performance improvements in the next release? Does it feel smoother like v3, even with that ultra textures fix? Or should we expect a big performance impact?

Don't you think it's time to change the name of the thread? This is not TheWorse mod anymore, you made it better, you enhanced it, you worked hard to achieve this. I mean no disregard for TheWorse, I just think you already made a name for yourself and deserve to have a mod with your name. :)

12. Kersey

Kersey Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia
    lol I had a good laugh, especially at the end to the encounter with the boys in blue hehe. Man, she was an underused character. Such a shame...

13. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Excellent stuff!!!!!

Are there nice bloom effects too Lunayah with mist and lots of debris when its windy??

14. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Links to different dofs will be added to the main page just in case you guys want a change

cool hahah =):banana::banana:

Ill upload it alone with the patch

no performance impact on my side. Im still testig to see why is it that it is missing, why does it run so well with ultra textures :)

i should change it but i want no drama:):)

weather effects and wind has improve, debri is all high and we better timings

15. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI

hahaha ook :) anyway the weather will be fixed and working normally

16. Painkilller

Painkilller Guest

GPU:
    nVidia680m 2gb in sli
    I'm currently using this mod. Was using the one TheWorse put out, with the cool WDtool but, I hated that the wind/effects were broken on it. Switched to this version of it but, like TheWorse mod, I still get stuttering.

Only way I can avoid stuttering is to disable sli. Using dual 680m's, with 12gb ram, dual 256gb hdd's in raid0 mode, an i73920xm cpu. Game is an unoptimized mess.

This mod has supposedly 'fixed' the sli issue, and I'll be able to use 'em both and avoid those damn stutters? Looking forward to that next version then. The latest version of this mod still causes the random stutters with sli active.

17. megakoresh

megakoresh Guest

GPU:
    ASUS ENGTX770
    The idiot devs should hire you, you are alone fixing what they are paid to do. The game is effectively unplayable on anything other than a Titan without this mod.

18. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Haha same!

I've also held off playing till he releases it!

19. BigNog

BigNog Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II
    Good to see that everyone is super excited about the next release.

20. BigNog

BigNog Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II
    Wait for the next release, I think you'll be able to choose which DOF you like the most.