After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Consequences? Wow this internet people :p. Haters gonna hate, Simple. If I don't want to release a next version, normal people accepts the fact that hurts me what happenened this last week with all this threads. Haters just get fed.

I'd like to see the faces of people that said I stole someones else work when the next version gets released. That is what keeps me going. I don't lose anything but I'm gonna laugh for sure ^^

2. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    I'm not picking fights with anyone. I'm trying to tell TheWorse that he has to accept the fact that he isn't the only one modding this game and that there are others and that they will use his stuff. It doesn't matter as long as we get out E3 experience and we will donate money if we are satisfied.

3. Boxer152

Boxer152 Guest

GPU:
    r9 290 trix
    can you give me yor blogs page on MP theworse please? i'm new on this forum......

4. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    1. to keep a good behaviour is the gold rule of every community. If you don't want to, then you'r explicitly admitting you are flaming.

2. you opened a new thread but i can see you post more here then there without reporting bugs of the 0.8 ore without constructive suggestions SO is spam. Moreover opening the game tweaks and modifications i saw the last post of the 3 top 3d were your posts.

3.YOU did lost is the right word, nothing wrong with that, but you used the word OUR like you were speaking also about MY faith and YOU ARE DAMN WRONG.

4. Yes, i totally agree with that. This is the point: if you too don't want him to quit, then stop to attack him. He wants to work with his times, what is wrong with that?

Hope you try to understand what i'm trying to say...

5. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Who cares man it's just a Watch Dogs tweak. Why can't you just work on it without this hater talk and drama. And NO I'm not trying to picks fight. I'm just being real and blunt. And I don't hate you man.

6. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    he is not the only one, i agree, but many of us are waiting for HIS mod. Not for forks. Nothing wrong in other mods neither, i know there is much good work around! ;)

7. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    How am I attacking him?

8. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    So what would you have done if the worse quit and closed his threads?

9. ilovebytes

ilovebytes Guest

GPU:
    7970 lightning crossfire
    nothing else than look for other people, who are able to mod the game and ar e capable of a normal behaviour :D

i got me some chips and a good beer - i love this thread and how theworse acts - just so funny - can't stop laughing

he really thinks - he is the only one able to mod this game - h will have to face it - there will be others - hopefully with more sense for community and modding.

just hilarious - waiting for the next ridiculous reactions :D

10. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Why can't someone just mod the game for the fun of it without drama?

11. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    what would I do?

ok, let me tell you: NOTHING.

Nothing, because it is his choice, his time, his work and his thread.

Obviously i would be sad about it. But that's it.

I still hope to see the 1.0, since i'm one of those follwing his work since 0.6...

12. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    In respect to your question, you are being overly aggressive in your volume posting and wording. I'd appreciate it if you can tone it down a notch.

Everybody is free to feel whatever his/her thoughts are on The Worse, insulting each other certainly won't help anybody though.

But agreed, in the end it is just a WD TWeak. Whatever TheWorse decides to do, it is his call to make. Personally I hope he'll release a new revision, we'll continue this thread and support him and you guys by making it available as a download on our file-servers and by keeping this discussion platform open. But that goes for all WD mods and creators.

But for once, I wish everybody would calm down a bit and accept things for what they are. It is his choice whether or not to continue with the mod. And if others want to create a WD mod, they are just as welcome much like the inititive you shown in your recent thread.

13. lighter

lighter Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 780Ti
    I begin to think that kad was right about everything ...

14. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Ok, I'll tone it down.

15. ilovebytes

ilovebytes Guest

GPU:
    7970 lightning crossfire

but theworses use of words is ok ??

16. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    ^^^^^

17. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB

I could not express myself anyway better. thanks.

18. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    No it is not, but neither is the poking you do right now.

19. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    TheWorse, it's as I said from the beginning.
    Do what you want to do. Share it for people that deserve it in your point of view, and ignore posts from other people, while your mod pleases you.

The proverb said : "No news, good news". People that write in a forum is a minority. And often, It's people that have a need to show their existence, by trolling for example. There is a ton of people that enjoy the game using your mod, even if they don't say a word in a forum.

You are young. You are emotional. It's normal. I am 29, I already created and shared things. I felt similar things at the beginning. But you work for yourself before working for other people.

If people uses your work crediting you, feel honored. That means you created something they can't create, and using your product to make amazing thing means you are needed and recognized.

A person created the "explosive engine". Another person could create then the car.
    But the car couldn't be created without the "explosive engine".

You want Watch Dogs to be better ? So are we. Let's work together and enjoy the result of everybody's work.

20. ilovebytes

ilovebytes Guest

GPU:
    7970 lightning crossfire

well i just say what i see :) - that seems an offense in your opinion - if theworse uses **** words you don't even mention it

strange ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.