Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    Looks great! I did notice it didn't stutter as much as it did, but it is still there. I know a mod can't fix the stutter, I guess we will have to wait until Ubisoft fixes it themselves... Also can you make a depth of field option with the DOF while running as the default DOF? I like it a lot more than the walking DOF.

2. ilgeek

ilgeek Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 660Ti SLI
    Im a SLI user

Hi, this is my first post in this forums, right now i'm using your mod it's fantastic specially with the performance, runs very smooth with only one card.

I'm really curious about your SLI tweak, I have to 660Ti SLI besides the stuttering I also experience weird behaviour with textures, ghost images, a black line across the screen.

I'm looking forward for your release, if you need me to try this SLI fix please respond my message.

Sorry for the broken english, im from mexico :p

Cheers ;)

3. dreamagain11

dreamagain11 Guest

GPU:
    Hello your v3 reduced my stuttering significantly! As you can see on the video I made. I have 2 gtx680s. I did notice a flickering light issue which you will see on the video. Thanks :banana:

youtube.com/watch?v=05rIL9zIXJk

4. blackreign66

blackreign66 Member

GPU:
    HIS R9 280x 3GB@1175/1550
    OutF!@#$%standing Lunayah. This has to be the best this game has ever looked and it's stutter free on my system. It's as close to E3 2012 as I believe it's going to get.... superb job. :banana:

5. ilgeek

ilgeek Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 660Ti SLI
    A few hiccups here and there but it's playable

At last!!!! after all these time, I can finally play with my two cards, I haven't found any weird objects.

i'm still experiencing stuttering in the game, but it's not severe, I don't know if this is related with my rig. i'll give you my rig settings in case you need more specific data.

Great work!!! :)

My rig:

CPU: i7 2600K OC 4.6 GHZ
    MOBO: Asus Saberthoot Z77
    Ram: Adata progaming 2.0 16GB 1600MHZ
    GPU: 2X EVGA 660Ti Signature 2, 2GBVram
    PSU: Cooler master silent Pro 850W
    HDD: Western digital 1GB 7200RPM
    Case: NZXT phantom white

6. jorgjerez

jorgjerez Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE GV-R787OC-2GD
    Thanks for the mod, now it's going much better. The only thing that does not convince me is the depth of field. Should occur at greater distance. It's not like in real life, you can not look at a person on the ground and blend part of your body. Do not can you change?
    Thanks and keep it up.:)

7. ilgeek

ilgeek Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 660Ti SLI
    well the stuttering is under control but...

As I say in the title, the stuttering is pretty much under control, but the objects, ghost images and the weird light behaviour keeps appearing when the SLI is active :(

Still, this mod is one of the best!! :)

well I really hope that UBI fix this problem with SLI configurations.

Excellent work.

8. washburnx

washburnx Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970
    I'm gonna be honest with you guys. This is only the mod that gives me best quality and performance! no stuttering encountered. btw im only using mid range card. EVA 660 GTX SC.. AMD Phenom X6 1055T. nice work brother! keep it up!

9. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Now i take you really serious when you gave up on Sweetfx :)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  10. jimdove

jimdove Guest

GPU:
    Windforce 1080ti
    dude, you are a sexually great chap :D

thanks! :D

11. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    hey guys im glad you tried the TEST its not final V3. Im getting mixed comments here.. I have only tried the game with my rig and it does reduce the stutter and increases the frames significantly for me. Texture issues were there sometime even in vanilla when sli was on with specific antialising options so that I cant fix my self. The flicker of headlight has been reduced. A friend has help me and done the headlights for me and they are fixed. I will the fixed ones to the next version.

12. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    shaders are kind of expensive in this test. I was trying to use them will getting more fps.
    Can you guys compare v3 with v1 and see which one runs better?

Soon I will have modified all the files myself and Ill be able to call it my mod.:):)

13. z3ttro

z3ttro Guest

GPU:
    7970 Crossfire
    Hi Lunayah

I really love what you have done here. I am currently using the version on the Guru3d page, think its version 1 and its rocks. I am getting 55 - 60fps 1080p everything maxed with my 7970 Crossfire with no stutter and its looks amazing. With a single 7970 I get 30fps, so you really fixed the crossfire issue.

I cant wait to test version 3, will post feedback.

Keep up the excellent work bud.

14. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    I guess most of this is Kadz work but you going a great way with it you also don't overdo it like many others with normal settings no DOF and MotionBlur it feels very damn natural i love it also Performance stays nicely in Place when using a default Config :)

Maybe nights are a little to Warm, though i like how hair renders and NPCs in General :)

Test V3 is on a very good way can't wait to see the other tonemap setups :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    No kadz files in my mod anymore =) its all mine now. I started new. and modifed the files for originality . anyway more colors coming soon. And remember guys this is just a test of V3 and I will upload V3 today or tomorrow will all color presets. I wil not change some core features like dof, cameras, lighting, rain, wind, tOD, weather paterns

Remember to use my gamerprofile. and do not change graphics settings in game in order to see my mod.

16. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    There will be 5 presets Warm which is my favorite and most realistic, cool, subtle, E3 original using the original E3 colorgrading, and vivid. One for each taste.

17. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    hi lunayah

tried your latest test mod. performance is really great in this one but i am still use your first one with my own sweetfx settings. i love that one more.
    is there gonna be a new version where the colors will be same as the first mod and performance like this one ?
    thanks for your work.

18. HeLL

HeLL Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1080
    Can't wait to come back home and test it! older versions were wonderful performance side on high textures.

Guys how is the performance/stuttering now with v3 and ultra textures?

Lunayah, I you started from scratch I think you deserve your own Mod name, please change thread name to Lunayah Enhanced Reality or what do you prefer :)

19. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Did you do any changes to the textures ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is really how i envisioned Aiden Myself not like in the Cutscenes that's not Aiden Pearce for me :)

i think you also don't really understand that the changes you do inside of windy_city.xml (the main level setup) have nothing todo with the shader configuration so no matter how user change their configuration the main changes in the lighting enviroment will become visible as the changes in the whole weather enviorment will the gfx changes also add to the whole, but arent that important as the overall level setup change. :)

20. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    @Lunayah

I want to edit the xml file by my own. Will the TimeScale will be changed to default, when I let the game create his own xml file, with your mod installed, and edit it after that, or have i to change it manually in this case?