After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jflecool2

jflecool2 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC
    TheWorse, people are ****ing idiots. They bitch about a free mod made by someone on his free time. They dont realize the time it takes you. Personally, I think the mods should mute users like that.
    Just wanted to tell you, once again, **** them all and thanks for your contribution. You are awesome.

2. Squirrel Mixes

Squirrel Mixes Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 760 Ti
    Cant wait for the next version!!

3. Squirrel Mixes

Squirrel Mixes Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 760 Ti
    Getting some screenshots of what it looks like maxed out. Will upload shortly.

4. Squirrel Mixes

Squirrel Mixes Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 760 Ti
    Maxed graphics. The best its looked so far! Just finished my sweetfx present if you guys want it let me know ill post it up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Klingenseele

Klingenseele Guest

GPU:
    760 GTX
    Gimme :) And I'd highly appreciate it if you could run us through the sweetfx settings - I've major trouble getting my GTX into sweetfx mood ;) (the Radeon tool does display the button in grey, therefore no idea what else I could do)

6. Klingenseele

Klingenseele Guest

GPU:
    760 GTX
    Anyone? It's quite annoying playing the game like that :)

7. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    Guys to change the camera just simply download flaweless widescreen, install it, click on " reload plugins ", search for watch dogs and then set fov fix on and select the fov you want

8. Syg0n

Syg0n Guest

GPU:
    yes I haz graphicz
    I think you have an option in the WDTool
    So can someone answer my Q from the page before? What exactly am I suppose to do with the "TheWorse Mod 0.8 + MalDo Config Tool v1" dir? Where should I put it, should I move any folders or do anything with it? Or just choosing ultra texture hack and applying should do it?
    Thanks

9. schidddy

schidddy Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 290x Crossfire
    The worse@

Crossfire is working perfect on patched vanilla version, scaling is perfectly at about 96% percent. Just when using either of your mods (0.6 / 0.7 or the newest 0.8), crossfire is working but the scaling is horrible going even worser then with one Card. So that makes me think that it has something to do with your mod and as it has changed and not the game itselfs as it runs good on patched vanilla. As i know it takes time creating this mod and adding even features that other members would like to see, i would like to honor u for my request if u got a chance to go behind it. Its worth me 20dollars if u can maybe solve this problem or dig something out. For me i want to honor effort your work and not just asking for features without giving anything.

Would be superb if u can help me out with this. If u need me to test files, i will do whenever you want.

Cheers

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  10. Zorbak

Zorbak Guest

GPU:
    gtx 670 4 GB SLI
    shidddy, theworse is not a video card driver developer, and there is nothing he can do to help you. There's no way that he will personally be able to optimize the mod for crossfire or SLI rigs. Hopefully any new drivers from ATI might help, but I wouldn't count on it.

I appreciate your problem, but you are barking up the wrong tree, and theworse is busy with the main project of developing the mod.

I'm not trying to speak for theworse here, I just see a lot of threads lately asking him to do a tremendous amount of extra work.

11. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    This is the last time I'll say this. My mod has nothing to do with graphics cards scaling for sli and/or crossfire. There is no code moddable that actually changes something like that. So if its not working correctly for you just disable crossfire/sli. I can play the game just fine with a single Gtx680 lighting with 2gb and everything maxed out including textures.

12. Klingenseele

Klingenseele Guest

GPU:
    760 GTX
    WDTool & Camera: sadly no, that's why I'm asking.

13. schidddy

schidddy Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 290x Crossfire
    As for my simple understanding, if a mod is added that makes crossfire work bad, i thought there could be maybe a tweak u enabled, that interferres with crossfire and i also thought u may have an idea which tweak u did that may have an affect on crossfire. And yes for full hd maxed settings a single video card is enough, but not playing at 4k resolution..

Thx though for reply and thx again for u hardwork, the game still looks damn good playing with ur mod at 1080p :)

14. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Sorry dude but it's true. If cross fire did seem to work for you with the vanilla game than it still should. The game's horrible with multiple gpu set ups though. This will either have to be a UBI or ATI and Nvidia fix. Either way it'll require an engineer level understanding of the hardware and probably need to be updated in the graphics card driver, this doesn't sound like something a modder can fix.

15. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I'm out of here for now. I feel like i'm being trolled again. Obviously a gtx680 its not enough for playing at 4k but why would I want to? I have a 1080p monitor and I just need to play at 2560x1440 with 2txaa to remove the majority of the jaggies, which lets me play the game at 30-45 fps. Now, if you just can't play the game with my mod then don't use it. It's not my fault and I'm not going to take any more comments like this.

16. pavan

pavan Guest

GPU:
    amd hd 6670 1gb ddr3
    regards,
    hi i am new to this forum i noticed that you
    also have the same graphics card "amd hd 6670 1gb ddr3"
    as you have . i wanted to ask that how much fps do you get in game ? what settings? do u use this mod? if yes (0.8 ver) then how much fps do u get? reply would help me a lot
    thanks for your time

17. Jynxx

Jynxx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 7990 6GB
    Is there any way you could post how you got it working?

18. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Take a break man, there isn't any hurry. Some clearly cant figure out you're not an UBI game developer or cant perform magic. Requests and questions for an ETA for releases are unfortunately a lot more common than offerings of help or constructive input. Many of us though recognize that modders do this for themselves and share their work with others, and that some of what you're doing may not even be beneficial for your own game, and appreciate your effort. In the mean time guys maybe we can finally reserve space on the thread for beneficial posts and not nonsense about changes you'd like or when you can download it. This is mainly why I no longer post updates on mods I'm not ready to release or upload betas. Public input and testing is nice, and I usually do an updated version to fix any bugs that are found, but otherwise I just do my own thing and people will like it or hate it.

19. jootn2kx

jootn2kx Guest

GPU:
    2x R9 280x
    Change level of detail to high instead of ultra, had the same issue with my 4K resolution and crossfire setup

20. Soloman212

Soloman212 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 650M
    Oh THATS how it works!! That explains a lot! Oddly enough, because the way aiming down sights and running works, DoF is actually more functional during action and combat than during downtime, when I'm just meandering around and taking in the sights of Chicago, which is pretty much the opposite of what I expected. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.