The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    MaLDo's v2 is meant for pure optimization. v2 is meant to be played at high textures and a lot of the textures in his v2 don't have any aliasing. v3 however, is a boost in performance, but it goes for more quality. v3 isn't meant to be played at high textures, you can play it at whatever setting you want. MaLDo's v3 replaces some textures with higher quality ones (which still have anti aliasing) and giving an increase in performance. He doesn't call his v3 a stutter fix as it doesn't fix the stuttering some people have.

Supersourav99 hasn't sent me his v4 to upload yet, so I guess I have to wait for him to wake up so he can link it to me. Might be a delay in v4 release.

2. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    great work Supersourav99 and Madfighter27 I really do like this one best of all the other ones out there!.

but it still chews away all my vram on high settings and iam only using fxaa the least demanding AA method but hey great mod do love the fog and everything else looks natural and all awesome now \o/

3. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    It's supposed to. You should be able to use Ultra textures with a 780 ti. Watch_Dogs it self uses a lot of vram (Makes me think this game really was optimized for the PS4 as the PS4 has practically 8gb of vram. Damn ubisoft.) I have a 780 TI so I use Ultra textures (Uses all 3gb of my vram) and I get decent frame rate. Try forcing adaptive vsync in your nvidia control panel. That got me a lot of frames.

4. theFFOoL

theFFOoL Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 750 Ti 2GB

5. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    My fps are fine Madfighter27 just sometimes when the game hits the limits of the vram my gpu usage drops which will result in stuttering I can't use ultra settings what drivers are you using to run the game the latest beta drivers ?

But iam forcing v-sync through the game now will try adaptive mode instead thanks for the tip

6. ScHmOOze

ScHmOOze Guest

GPU:
    Msi 780ti Gaming OC
    I have a 780ti and I got stuttering with this mod and high textures, even with my 16gb ddr3...
    You can choose Ultra textures in the menu, but you must not be playing, otherwise the option is still grey and you can't change.
    If you select adaptive vsync via the nvidia control panel, be sure to put vsync off in the game.

Great work Supersourav99 and Madfighter27, it's a very good mod, i like the dof, but it stills stutter even with Maldo's hack :/

7. Braknar

Braknar Guest

GPU:
    gtx 760
    Is there any easy way to incorporate the 'Far' camera mod from theworse' mod? I got really used to it and like it a lot more than the default distance.

I have your v3 working now, would it be as easy as running the WDTool.exe and only choosing the camera option? Or does it not work that way? I don't know if the WDTool.exe would merge that info into your v3 patch or just overwrite it.

Thanks for the hard work!

8. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Change camera type from other mod is easy

Don't think too hard by yourself

first,you should unpack v3

then replace this to generated\databases\generic

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cr34mh0ht4n0lle/cameracontext.lib

then pack it

9. Braknar

Braknar Guest

GPU:
    gtx 760
    I don't know how to pack/unpack

10. hacknham

hacknham Guest

GPU:
    GTX780SC 3GB
    Pure E3 V3 Final using Maldo V2 or V3 ??

11. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    V2 ,there is also a v3 using maldo v3 look for it in the comments!

12. PratikL20

PratikL20 Guest

GPU:
    radeon r9 280x tri-x
    hey sourav is it possible to have visual eye candy of your mod which is amalgamation of best of other two main mods, without inclusion of maldo's content.
    because i guess this maldo's thing is making the patch file extremely large and my game runs like an arse whether ultra or medium settings. for example if i use lunaya's mod the game runs smooth without any hiccup on ultra preset and high textures, which wasnt possible for me in vanilla version, i guess his xml file has done the trick.
    but for your mod i delete xml file and let the game create one but whatever settings i use it stutters incessantly, i dont know what im doing wrong. i dont know what exactly this maldo's tweak does, but if its possible for the mod to have all the features mentioned in first page enabled without maldo's thing in it then i adjure you to upload the desired version of your mod.

13. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Did you try out V1 (Non-Maldo) and V2(Non-Maldo)? I have another version of the v2 .PM me if you wanna give it a go(Packing Knowledge Reqd.)! Performance varies !
    Also i am going to release v4 soon! It has great performance without maldo's fix!

14. PratikL20

PratikL20 Guest

GPU:
    radeon r9 280x tri-x
    unfortunately im unable PM you.
    but i would like to try your v2 non maldo till you upload latest version, but only thing i know about applying the mod is, to copy paste patch files in data folder :) , otherwise i will wait for latest v4 you speak off, but my main concern is without maldo's fix in the mod patch file will the game be deprived of any visual goodies and features of pure e3 mod you mentioned in your first post. also i forgot to mention that my game is updated to 1.03 ubi patch if that is causing the problem in the first place.

15. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    are you from erodov , you can PM me there,i l share the non maldo v2 there!

16. PratikL20

PratikL20 Guest

GPU:
    radeon r9 280x tri-x
    no im not on erodov though i got the link for this thread from there, in case if you dont mind can you please share the link or message me here on guru3d

17. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    v4 alpha is ready.. if anyone wanna give it a test! PM me!

18. Squirrel Mixes

Squirrel Mixes Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 760 Ti
    Uploading some images of your mod now.

19. Squirrel Mixes

Squirrel Mixes Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 760 Ti
    Maxed graphics using this mod and my sweet fx present. Looks amazing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Good to hear you like itt! But i don't really want any one to use SweetFX with my versions! But yours is looking pretty good !