The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    Hello, so I am the guy who helped Supersourav99 with one of his versions of his mod. I helped him with intergrating the stutter fix v2 into his mod, and I uploaded it for him. I read through the thread and saw he uploaded a new version, that apparently has a bloom problem. I decided to try and fix it, and add some new things. This is what I've done:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/131b5o6e9yyelyq/Pure_E3_2012_Mod.rar

This version (Call it whatever you like Supersourav99) has his v2 bloom, TheWorse's increased civilian density, and MaLDo's Stutter Fix v3 (Or whatever he calls his v3 now.) And the latest Ubisoft patch. I don't have all the time in the world today, so I wasn't able to test this for more then roughly 7 minutes. But from what I've seen, it seems to be exactly the same as his v2, just with more civilians and better textures from MaLDo's mod. (The more civilians could be a placebo effect on my part, again I haven't tested it for very long so you be the judge.)

I'm not an expert when it comes to modding for this, i am incredibly novice at this. Supersourav99 does a better job then me, but I felt I could at least try and fix these things for him. Please let me know if everything works out alright. The .rar just includes a .dat and .fat file, which I'm sure you know where to put at this point.

Just to stop any questions, if you experience any odd lines that appear on textures (Not the white lines that appear when you can hack something) please know that this isn't a bug with the mod, this is a bug with the latest patch AND the mod. Something in the .dat and .fat conflict with each other which causes those weird textures. It isn't very annoying, but if you see them try restarting the game. It seems they only appear at random times, and sometimes never show up.

2. cupis12

cupis12 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS MATRIX GTX 780Ti 3GB
  3. theFFOoL

theFFOoL Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 750 Ti 2GB
    hey buddy i tried this out and like it. although my fps goes down by 5 (25 now too 30 on the regular Mod) i can live with it. i did a video which i will post soon

4. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    The price to pay when you use MaLDo's v3. V2 gives more FPS but I prefer his v3. Glad you like it.

5. Violins77

Violins77 Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX 670 (TOP Bios)
    Looks really good... If only I could remove stuttering once and for all...

6. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    I am going to release a v4 today!
    Consider @Madfighter27 's release as vs final!
    I will update the main post later!

Devon you have done a great job !!

7. Braknar

Braknar Guest

GPU:
    gtx 760
    If you're looking to take screenshots I suggest just starting a new game. That will minimize those things you can interact with. Also for traffic lights just knock one pole over and that should remove the UI element. You can also use a cheat engine table to manipulate the camera in such a way to remove the UI auras. There's one that lets you plant the camera squarely in one spot and move Aiden around. If you do that and move Aiden far enough away he won't be in range so you wont see the auras pop up, at least I believe you wont.

8. oldmanyoung

oldmanyoung Member

Would it be possible to release two seperate versions: one with and without Maldo's fix? It seems Maldo's fix brings decreased performance, I would rather not have that!

9. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Agreed~dones't like Maldo's fix...getting more stutter

two version is good way

by v3 fixed

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  10. cupis12

cupis12 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS MATRIX GTX 780Ti 3GB
    Please include the Ubisoft patch 1.03 in your next release. thank you

11. basagre28

basagre28 Guest

GPU:
    AORUS GTX 1080 TI
    @madfighter your mod was good but can you make another version w/o maldo's texture? coz im having a big fps drops even if i put in any settings its realy unplayable,i got 26 to 30 fps on Supersourav99 v1

12. basagre28

basagre28 Guest

GPU:
    AORUS GTX 1080 TI
    @Supersourav99 the version 1 is fine specialy the performance just 1 glitch i notice in the headlights when aiden go infront of the car he got some black tiny spots on the clothes

13. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Okay Everyone! I have now made it possible to install my mod through WD_Tool.exe made by maldo for "TW MOD 0.8" and also being able to integrate MALDO v3 ULra Texture Hack!!

Believe me ,i am playing Watch dogs with my mod at MSAA 8X in my card at 30 FPS :D
    (Without changing any looks of the v1 ) And gaining much more performance !

Also m thinking of disabling Head Light Shadows! The Random Flickers spoil the gameplay!

@Madfighter27 : Brother i need help with the testing and upload! M currently on a 512Kbps connection!

Cheers!

14. basagre28

basagre28 Guest

GPU:
    AORUS GTX 1080 TI
    wow that's good

15. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    There would also be 2 versions of the v4 !
    Non - maldo v3 (Will be released in 90 mins) and Maldo v3

v4 changelog and some screens would be posted soon!

16. basagre28

basagre28 Guest

GPU:
    AORUS GTX 1080 TI
    thank's man for making a 2 versions and btw do we need another xml file for this v4?

17. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Yes there is a xml with the Non maldo version , though its optional!
    Also it is only for testing purposes !

Main Release will be made public only when @Madfighter27 will upload the v4+Maldo v3 ! Also a V3 Performance Mod will be available (Made by @Madfighter27) !

So keep tabs on the thread if possible!

Cheers.

18. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    can someone help me please ? i cant extract the files from Pure E3 2012 v3.uha by using the UHARC_GUI that is included in the mod.

how to extract the patch dat and fat ?

19. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Try running uharc_gui.exe as administrator ,then select the pure e3 2012 v3.uha package.. extract it to anywhere you like!

20. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    still not working man it just opens in a small window and does nt give any options to select the file which i wanna extract. even drag and drop does nt work. im confused.
    using win 7 if it matters.