After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FriskyNoodle

FriskyNoodle Guest

GPU:
    1070 Seahawk X

Can some one who is well informed help me with this? Maybe Im forgetting something small with the process. I would really appreciate it.

2. DaPuppet007

DaPuppet007 Guest

GPU:
    Asus 660 TOP 2gb
    I think you can just unpack and delete everything except generated and worlds folders to be rid of Ubi patch. Not sure though. I'm completely new at this. If that don't work I think I can make it for you without it though as I have kept all the files from my testing this morning. Gonna go have a few drinks. I'll be back in a bit.

3. FriskyNoodle

FriskyNoodle Guest

GPU:
    1070 Seahawk X
    I can figure it out myself just bieng lazy.

:):):)

Also, does anyone know (TheWorse, Maldo) if the output texture format for texture, has to be DXT1/DXT3/DXT5 or can it be RGB888 and then repack each into an .xbt if its .dds filetype.

4. KW71

KW71 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780 3gb
    DaPuppet007, your combo works great for me. Thanks!!!

5. kriskus24

kriskus24 Guest

GPU:
    Asustek GTX 560M - 2GB
    hey so i'm bringing a good news for those NVIDIA USERS whose experiencing lag / stuttering while playing their WD!

here i found a tutorial video on youtube that helps me to increase WD performance and reduce the stutters... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-H69aciCU

this tutorial helps me a lot!

credit goes to OMAR | oas515

6. jorgjerez

jorgjerez Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE GV-R787OC-2GD
    Maldós Hello, good morning. I ask again, you have not answered me. I imagine so many questions, you forget some.
    Thanks for the effort. I want to say that I have an error exturas. Can you help me fix it? Thank you. :)

http://subefotos.com/ver/?aecad57334...eo.jpg#codigos

7. Bunns

Bunns Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 2GB
    WDTooL

http ://prntscr -dot- com/ 3xjrov

i keep getting this when i'm trying to save the settings, and i can't click on run for some reason, even when i alt tab to it the WDTooL just keeps getting in the way, therefore i can't change my settings.

Can someone help me??

8. FriskyNoodle

FriskyNoodle Guest

GPU:
    1070 Seahawk X

Got it thanks. Runs better now lol Ubisoft really wants to **** us over

:puke2:

9. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Thread title would welcome a change like "TheWorse Watchdogs E3 Mod" or something.

10. Khan213

Khan213 Guest

GPU:
    HD 7990
    When will the new version will available?

11. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    That is the question i'm asking for a few days now. But no answer, yet. Just a roughly release date, like tomorrow, in two days or in 6 weeks should do it.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  12. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Guest

GPU:
    3GB AMD 7950
    even a complete reinstall of the game and ptrying vanilla does not fix the phone zoom out and hands in pockets bug.

13. zhalonia

zhalonia Active Member

GPU:
    r9 290 4gb
    he did state a few pages back that he was working on 0.9 and the last version will be 1.0 about 0.9 he said he will include all the fixes and some he is still working on like car headlight that still flicker sometimes when there is alot of traffic around then the tree fix also he found a bug with the police helicopter light and he also asked us to let him know if we could share all the dark spots / rooms in watch dogs so we don't get stuck in a darkroom while playing the game etc.. we just don't know what else might still be unstable and to test these things takes time i rather have them wait with the release like a week np aslong as everything is fixed then picture 1.0 that will also still take awhile

14. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
  15. schidddy

schidddy Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 290x Crossfire
    @ the worse

are u going to include a crossfire patch? Since your mod interferears with crossfire scaling and i am not anymore able to game in 4k since one card isnt able to handle that fluidly. Without mod, Crossfire is scaling perfeclty up to 94%, with mod installed it goes down to about minus 20% beeing even worse playing just with one card. i would love to use your mods and beeing able to play 4k again.

for that i am willing to pay u some beer for u efford. :)

cheers

16. dXJensen23

dXJensen23 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770
    Cant run tool

Hey guys,

A little help, i started the tool and the iphone looking window opens up but then when i press apply changes another window opens up to run it but the window doesnt move and over powers that window so cant run, any advice?

17. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    yes it seems to be a game bug and have nothing to do with the mods actually!
    i have tested the game with NO patch.dat\.fat and only with the official patch.dat\.fat files and the zoom out from phone\hands in pocket bug exists!

but i have not tried the original Disrupt_b64.dll yet(maybe its the v1.03 .dll??)

18. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    Try this
    Control panel
    Internet opt
    Security
    Custom level
    Scroll to misc
    Go to launching applications and enable. (Make sure to change this back after you check the wdtool install goes through)
    Go back to the iphone tool and try again.
    The command/black box will appear and then dissappear. Then follow steps for the wdtool and then start The game.
    There is another way. But can't recall.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  19. Khan213

Khan213 Guest

GPU:
    HD 7990
    We hope so with fixes also not new bugs. I think the delay is because some tension between mod devs.

20. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    I hope so, too! Nevertheless it would be fine to hear more often how the progress of the mod is from TheWorse, so someone maybe could help him, if he has problems. Or a post from TheWorse like "the mod will be released in just about 1 week or 2 days", would be a dream. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.