After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarloc

Zarloc Guest

GPU:
    GTX670 2GB 1306/7008
    Centralized Repo

Hi Sunset
    I made a mirror for centralize all files related to TheWorse mod.
    When you finish your upload, PM me, and I would add files in your folder.
    I already have your old file from SpeedyShare, but it seems that the archive is corrupt.

62.210.74.76/TW/

PS: i accept all modders files, tell me by PM or in thread.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  2. blackreign66

blackreign66 Member

GPU:
    HIS R9 280x 3GB@1175/1550
    Well bro I would like to thank you again for all that you have done to improve this games experience. I completely understand if you don't want to continue contributing your time and knowledge to attempting to make this game enjoyable to look at and play for some of these f!@#$% ingrates. You are a better man than me because I would have said screw everyone and mod it just for ME. And to all of you whining, complaining, ungrateful, no appreciating having b!@#$%, if you don't like what TheWorse has done then don't f!@#$%^ use his mod and go crawl back under your rocks and play vanilla. It's as simple as that. Thanks again TheWorse :)

3. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    Since so many damn people keep asking about the wind/tree bug, I figured I try my hand at fixing it even though this thread is slowly dying.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1xi3uqus6a8qavw/TheWorse_0.8_Mod_with_Tree_Fix_and_BossDoF.rar

My configuration of the mod has BossDoF, as I prefer his to the normal 0.8 version, obviously the tree fix, and I have every setting on max in the mod as that is my preference. (Bloom high, enhanced lightning, ultra textures ect.) If people really want me to I can make some different versions, but as of right now I'm just giving out the files I configured and used.

If you have any problems, suggestions/requests just ask.

4. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    this is the difference between the textures to 512K, which I have elaborate today and tomorrow will upload (after I finished uploading the 1024 version) and the original textures, obviously a little quality lost, but the stuttering becomes a bad memory, plus you can enable TXAA 4X or MSAAX4 without a serious loss of performance, I have a 780, but I think it performs well, even with lower video cards. :)

Original Texture
    [​IMG]

Resized Texture
    [​IMG]

Original Texture
    [​IMG]

Resized Texture
    [​IMG]

Original Texture
    [​IMG]

Resized Texture
    [​IMG]

Original Texture
    [​IMG]

Resized Texture
    [​IMG]

Original Texture
    [​IMG]

Resized Texture
    [​IMG]

5. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    I will give it a test! Thank very much!

6. Edgarhighmen

Edgarhighmen Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 1gb HDradeon5770
    thanks for this preset, works better than the one earlier in thread.

7. Edgarhighmen

Edgarhighmen Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 1gb HDradeon5770
    @TheWorse dude your files have over 18,000 downloads. People appreciate it. Ignore their bickering, complete it for your own desire for WD's graphical perfection. Thanks for your work.

8. Onryotsu

Onryotsu Guest

GPU:
    16gb
    Is anyone having a problem where it never rains anymore? I installed 0.8 and ever since that or 0.7 (i can't remember) it has not rained in-game. I have re-installed and it seems like it only rains with vanilla game. also there is no puddles on the ground or wet area's. if anyone can let me know if they have had a simular problem. let me know. I can't survive without my storms and rain! :cry:

9. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Hey guys if anyone is intrested here are some pics of my modification now finished, performance and visuals are topped and all bugs fixed

:):):):)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]]
    [​IMG]

This is enhanced reality mod base on TheWorseMOD :)

My thread got closed so I couldnt keep you guys updated. anyway ill upload the mod to my thread so you guys can download it. This is my realistic version of the mod

10. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Ill upload a few more later

11. nafeasonto

nafeasonto Guest

GPU:
    Dual GTX 670's/2GB
    Does anyone know if NVIDIA is working on a new drivers to fix the horrible SLI stuttering issues?

12. arias51

arias51 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 GTX Superclocked
    I'll upload it to my site as well.
    Enhanced V2 correct?

www.Firingsquad.us

Click on Downloads/Watchdogs.

13. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    Hey everybody! What the Hell is going on here!

14. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
  15. blackreign66

blackreign66 Member

GPU:
    HIS R9 280x 3GB@1175/1550
    Thanks Lunayah for I appreciate very much what you have done to improve upon TheWorse's mod. Downloading now

16. cemnahit

cemnahit Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN BLACK
    Hi i am following your modifications and thanks for what you did, it solved a lot of problems for me but you can not be completely solved car light and shadow flicker right? If you solved that problem then your mod really solves every problem in this mod.

17. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    So the old Divide and conquer tactic! Ooohhh the Humanity!!

I sure hope this isn't the end TheWorse. Your time and effort was much appreciated by many.

18. PinkRibbonScars

PinkRibbonScars Guest

GPU:
    HD5850 Crossfire 1GB
    The difference is quite big for some textures.

19. aroy3639

aroy3639 Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti
    This complete thing about the mod once again show how Ungrateful the world has become !!!!

I mean this is disgraceful ...here was /is a guy ... The Worse ... who is jus another enthusiastic gamer like all of us .... working his ass off and giving his precious time to make the game look better ...... without even charging a single coin ............ HE IS NOT UBISOFT ......... he cannot do things or implement things that were not meant to be in the game ...........!!

I mean what the hell are even people complaining about ......he definitely has no obligation...he discovered something and shared it with us .......... and admit it guys .... apart form some of the little bugs and glitches .......the game looks atleast 20times better than it was originally !!!!

Just look at what u poor over expecting lads have done ........... he was doing it for the love of the game and for gamers..........and u people have ruined it and fuc**** it all up .......... u ungrateful bitc*** !!!!

@The_Worse ...... jus one thing to say to man...please dont feel disheartened ...ur work was highly appreciated and not all of us are ungrateful !!! u did ur best and it was best really ............
    Jus a request ... please dont stop sharing ur findings .... jus a request ... i know we dont deserve it !!! :( :( :(

20. PinkRibbonScars

PinkRibbonScars Guest

GPU:
    HD5850 Crossfire 1GB
    You're not fooling anyone :pirate:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.