Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    But they didn't want graphical bugs in the game even if it was still playable.

2. Pantera31619

Pantera31619 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 680 2 GB
    I have everything at ultra with only medium shadows. Textures are at ultra, and I have no AA on. With these settings, my game is REALLY smooth, and looks great!

3. Saikusu

Saikusu Guest

GPU:
    Once he's happy with all he implemented he can work on fixing all the bugs that are known. Some of y'all that are here just think "Let me download this so I can play the game on better graphics." Normally beta's have bugs and that's what this mod and this thread is for. Tell him everything that's buggy and I'm sure he'll look into it. What's the point of being disrespectful, especially when he's the only 1 that's truly working on this mod hard.

I remember Icenhancer from GTA IV wasn't that great either, but kept improving.

4. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X

I do not care about criticism of Chinese made before you, do not want to comment on it.

Just questions about the shadow

Same place,near same time

The Worse 0.8

[​IMG]

Kadzait24 5b3

[​IMG]

The origin 1.03 patch

[​IMG]

=========================================
    A Video and a pic about 5b3

http://youtu.be/Sqq8d6pJxks

[​IMG]

5. oldmanyoung

oldmanyoung Member

My god, why didn't you tell me this before! :)

I have the same card as you, with an i7 and 16GB of RAM to back it up. Ultra textures always shuttered for me, so I never tried it. But after reading your post, I went ahead and it set it on Ultra with Shadows on Medium, and the result is fantastic. Ultra textures makes a world of a difference in this game. Everything looks nice and crisp, especially when it rains. Beautiful. However, there is a lot of micro-stuttering - have you found a work around this, or you aren't experiencing that at all?

6. Saikusu

Saikusu Guest

GPU:
    Owned xP.

7. Spoonie

Spoonie Guest

GPU:
    6gig Titan Sli
    I'm just sitting by the sidelines, waiting for this game to be more playable really. I've messed with this mod and TheWorse's as well, and both seem to be good additions - the lighting is the biggest thing for me, it seems so broken in vanilla game.

None of the AA options seem to really get rid of jaggies - although 4xMSAA doesn't decease my frames - it gives me massive slow down. TXAA is too blurry and causing shadow ghosting on everything for some reason.

The stuttering with nvidia 370.88 drivers is less noticeable then with 340. Doesn't seem to matter what settings I use. The stutter goes from 1-2 seconds to 3-5 seconds AND it happens in the same spots.

Has anyone turned off hyper-threading?

8. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    Thought you should know that when you add MaLDo's textures to Kadzaits mod, it seems to break the wind in the game, just like it is right now in TheWorse's mod.

9. Schnedi

Schnedi Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 410M/ 287 GB
    Ok guys, I have tested some fix that stopped my game stuttering:
    +Force Triple Buffering and enable Dynamic Framerate Control in RadeonPro
    +Also Force Triple Buffering using D3Doverrider
    +And Defrag the whole Watch_Dogs folder.
    I don't know if this really a fix, but it work for me and hopefully it will do the same to you

10. Pantera31619

Pantera31619 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 680 2 GB
    I have had some micro stuttering, but it's nothing major. My game runs so smooth that the micro stuttering doesn't really bother me at all.

11. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    i took this shot using Kadaitz 5.0 beta .3

[​IMG]

12. Sgt. Osiris

Sgt. Osiris Guest

GPU:
    AMD HD7970 3GB 1.2V
    Just a suggestion, actually a request, could you not mess about with the in-game graphic settings, let us decide what we want, i've noticed you tweak the shadows in "high" higher than ultra, just put it back to normal please. its not doing anyone favors.

just unlock and fix effects. leave the game settings alone, Thanks.

13. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    This ^

14. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  15. theFFOoL

theFFOoL Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 750 Ti 2GB
    thanks for this. helped me out a bit :)

16. Ithian

Ithian Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7970M
    Found a shadow bug in some trees on v0.3, not sure if it's been reported yet so here's a short video. Also keep in mind I have the stuttering fix installed, in case it isn't reproducible with base mod.

http://youtu.be/DIA4Bx9yi3Y

Just a note on this, you can also drag/drop the fat/dat onto the unpack application and drag/drop the folder onto the pack exe instead of using cmd prompt. Not a big deal just another way to do it.

17. FUZZFRREK

FUZZFRREK Guest

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 660 TI SC
    Just read the post...

18. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Am I alone in thinking the headlights should look like this? I am working on my own settings and I like it this way. The green distracts me but I like the blueish on the new cars and white on the older cars because that how that's how I am used to seeing them on real cars.

[​IMG]

19. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    The greenish doesn't work for me either. I also agree with you on the blueish for newer and keep the white for old school cars!! Looks best!

20. oldmanyoung

oldmanyoung Member

Firstly, I apologize for my poorly written post. It was really late at night. :p

Secondly, can you share the rest of your settings if it's not too much trouble? Since you have the same card as mine, I believe following your settings could help me reduce the stutter in the game, or at least help me figure out which setting is causing the issue.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.